Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi Ladies,

After a two-year hiatus I’ve come back to CDH and it’s nice to know that the compassion and support here seems to be even stronger (as  if that were possible).  No great shakes, just some life changes; all the kids are gone, moved to another state, still not out to anyone except the girls here, no intentional purging just a necessity of the situation.

I’ve kept the support here very close and I knew I’d be back, just a matter of when.  Now is the time because I feel the feminine feelings growing stronger and I celebrate them when time allows. I’ve gotten so many great tips (makeup and fashion), and so much insight into the feelings of others here that share their sisterhood, that I’m truly glad to be back!!!  Thank you all so much

Love and hugs,

Renea

Hi Renea Nice to meet you im not so sure we know each other when you left before as i have been here coming up on three years Later this year so its nice to have you home back where you belong .. Please look around at a few changes to things when you left and rekindle old friendships and start new ones .. Again nice meeting you and happy your back  so hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Thanks, Stephanie, I’m not sure that I knew you before but it’s nice to meet you now. And I’m not going anywhere so we may chat and exchange some ideas….

Renea

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Renea Welcome, get comfortable and start enjoying all that were about. And now a empty nester you’ll enjoy more time being yourself with many like yourself expressing their passions. Find old friends and certainly meet new ones. Meet with many of our ladies here and talk about anything you like. Nice to meet and look forward to seeing you around here soon.

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Stephanie,

Thanks!  It’s great to be home….

Renea

Hi Renea, and welcome back. So did you move to IL or from IL? I grew up there (near Kankakee) which is why I live now in Arizona. No snow! I looks like you are about five years younger than me, so I suspect if you started dressing at an early age it was the late 60’s early 70’s look (which I still like today). I had stopped dressing for about fifty years and only returned about five years ago. I came back with a whole different attitude. Dressing now is not about the erotic side (though I enjoy looking sexy), it’s more about getting into what I call “Paulette Mode”, where I have the ability to fully explore and appreciate my feminine side. Also, when I decided to be Paulette I came out to my wife and family (in slow baby steps). Everyone is so accepting, and because of that I try not to abuse it. I look forward to hearing more from you. Hugs, Paulette

Anonymous

Hi Paulette,

I moved to IL from CO due to wife’s job, I’m retired and I’ve been crossdressing for 60+ years.  Due to insecurity and obvious lack of understanding from my wife, I’ve never come out except here.  The welcome and support here is fantastic.  I’ve purged from time to time, I’ve tried to talk myself out of it from time to time (obviously a very short conversation) but I feel really good as a lady.  Thanks for supporting me, I hope I can repay you and all of the ladies here!
        Renea

Hi Renea,

Welcome back to CDH.

Alice

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Renea,

Welcome back, it is nice to meet you.  I hope you are reunited with old friends and make many new ones.

I hope to be able to keep in touch with you in the future, please feel free to message me anytime.

Tara

Chrissy Simpson
      Duchess - Annual

Hello Renea and welcome back to the site.   Enjoy the forums and making friends

Chrissy

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome back.

Hugs, Liara

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Renea,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?