Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

When I’m dressed , I constantly have my camera out . I take multiple videos and pictures of me just doing normal things . I watch myself walk , listen to myself speak . I pose for the camera .

I have never really taken good pictures … I always force a smile  ….

I have lately been using a video editor , to get still shots . That way I can review every frame , to find my best “natural” , pic worthy shots .

Am I the only one so Vain ?

It’s important to me to look and act like a woman .

I just wonder …. Am I the only one ?

Anonymous

Huggs Lacy…..we all strive to look out best, it’s what girls do…isn’t it??…..not vain honey, nothing wrong with looking pretty…..grace xx

You using an invaluable tool. Nothing vain at all. We all need to have a good presentation.

Sophie
      Lady

I don’t think you are being vain. pictures/video can be very useful to step outside yourself and often help to improve my self-esteem

we should probably all do a little more of it

Anonymous

Not Vain at all… just trying to look your best.

Edie Majeski
      Baroness

Nothing vain about trying to look your best. Most crossdressers, once dress, have to study themselves in a mirror, just like a real woman, and take pictures of themselves, which should be obvious with all the photos here in CDH. Heck! I have hundreds of pictures of myself dressed in all kinds of outfits and taken over many years.

I agree with all the lady’s here that trying to look the best you can is not vain at all.

As a commercial photographer and videographer I know that posing can be difficult and so can smiling. Try saying something that ends in an easy EEEEE. Like Puppy’s or Money or Happy.

All of these words give you an nice easy smile with out your cheek bones rising up and making your eyes into little slits.

Try turning your body partially away from the camera so you look thinner.

There are so many posing tricks I would have to write a book.

Hugs

Diane

Anonymous

You’re not being vain, I actually have to keep myself under control and make sure I don’t take a ton of pictures, funny since when I’m not Jessica I try to avoid the camera unless I have to.

Natalie
      Lady

I do the same thing, I do a photo session and shoot a few videos of me in my favorite outfits, I like to practice talk and walk as the videos help me critique or at least give me something to go by to help me put together  my overall appearance as a lady. I’ll shoot videos and watch my body language and mannerisms when I speak or walk I think reviewing videos/photos of yourself isn’t being vain or anything like that as I believe real women/girls do the same thing I’m sure.

Anonymous

I haven’t started recording videos of myself yet, but I do take plenty of photos when I get dressed up.  I don’t claim to be a beauty queen, but the more I dress up, the more impressed I am with how good I have gotten at transforming the ugly duckling that is my masculine self into a swan.  I like to have the photos to help me remember the good times I have while en femme.  That gets me through the times when I want to dress up but can’t.

It is only natural to want good photos of yourself, it is not vain at all. There’s a lot of small things you can do. Proper equipment, lighting, things like that. Posing can make a huge difference.

You can also go by and look at your older photos and compare them to your current ones. It helps you notice your progress in make-up, weight, outfits and all of that. It can be quite nice.

You’re not the only one, I try dozens of different angles with more than 100 shots! I find my best pictures are with really excellent lighting and stepping back from the camera about 4-5 feet. My bathroom mirror has the best lighting in my house, most of my pictures are taken in front of it, aha.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?