Viewing 0 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

After my initial consultation in November 2018 and several rejections by the insurance company followed by appeals, I finally received approval from the insurance company that they will cover the surgery.   On April 26th, I am scheduled for surgery to repair/straighten my broken nose and reduce the size so it is more feminine looking.  My nose break happened years ago in an ice pond hockey accident when I took a skate blade to the bridge of my nose.  If you look a closeup picture of my face, the break is quite obvious besides the fact that my nose is a bit large.  After all these years, I look forward to looking in the mirror and seeing a beautiful female-looking nose.  It may seem like a petty thing to some but in my case, it is a big deal for me to look at the mirror and see this large, broken monstrosity staring back at me.  I’m wondering if any of you ladies out there have ever had rhinoplasty and what your experience was.   Were you happy with the result?  Do any of you contemplate ever having your nose fixed/changed so it better reflects how you feel on the inside?  I know we all like to say that it doesn’t matter how you look on the outside, it’s how you feel on the inside but let’s face it…we all want to look our best on the outside and present ourselves in the best way possible.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?