Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Hippie
      Lady

What is someone that wears the opposite gender of clothing 24/7, wears hairdos in opposite gender fashion, and lives and acts the gender they are born with? What am I?

(Note This Riddle Not About Me Just A Random Person Out Of The Crowd)

(Yes I Am Just Like The Description, But It Was NOT To Be Intended To Be About Me)

• This topic was modified 3 years ago by BillieJay.
      • This topic was modified 3 years ago by Hippie. Reason: People are thinking it's about me and it just some random face in the crowd

I am “me”

Anonymous

I didn’t vote: not 24/ 7 end femme.

Sorry…

Dr. T.J.

Hippie
        Lady

Nothing to be sorry about, there is no right, wrong or anything? Its just a riddle.

Since to me cross-dressers are transgender as they transit between genders, the three genders are not opposites, simply different, androgyny is a synthesis of the other two genders resulting in a valid and separately identifiable gender and since ‘gender fluid’ has no valid meaning or rational application other than as a nebulous and meaningless buzz term. I guess I would have to say ‘other’.

Araminta.

Hippie
        Lady

Other is fine to. I was just trying to make up a riddle to get people talking

By strict definition, a crossdresser is one who dresses in clothing of the opposite gender.  (From wikipedia:  Cross-dressing is the act of wearing items of clothing not commonly associated with one’s sex.)  There is no other requirement.

However, more often than not, the term crossdresser is used to descirbe someone who tries to present as the opposite gender (breast forms, shapewear, makeup, wig, etc. for MTF).

But these are just labels.  To me, a label is a starting off point for a conversation, not an endpoint or a box to put someone in.  The important question is what do you consider yourself?  If you were in a safe environment and someone asked you to tell them about yourself, what would you say?  To me, that’s all that matters.

I don’t know what you are but I know I’m confused! Giggles 🤭

Anonymous

i am a “mess”

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

If you want a label I’d say genderqueer.  Otherwise I’d say they’re just being themselves.

Hippie
        Lady

Great answer, I wish I would have thought of that

Dawn Wyvern
      Managing Ambassador

I totally agree with Jamie – I am Me

we do not need a label or a box to determine who or what we are ,

I am unique and I am an individual, I have lots of other titles that determine what I do at work, my education, my family – but these are not related to WHO i am – I am Me.

Dawn

(Canoeist, Surfer, Cyclist, Dancer, Writer, Nurse Practitioner, Partner, Offshore Medic, Vegetarian, 4×4 driver, military veteran, etc etc. – I am an individual – Me... )

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I love the clothes and how they make me look and feel. I get a thrill and rush out of wearing them. I wear my Patty clothes most of the time except when I can’t or shouldn’t. I’m not full time but I’m most time. I love looking like and presenting as a woman. It’s so exciting and fun.

I’m a crossdresser and I love being one.

Anonymous

I would say happy to be what you want to be and dress and act as u like I am old enought to know what makes a gurl happy and only wish I could live as I want but being married makes it hard to do

Angela Booth
      Hostess

I appear as a woman. I work as a woman. I live as a woman.

On the odd occasion I wear male clothes. I may not wear make up and my hair is as it is.

What am I?

I am me………………….. And, as I have mentioned on similar posts my label says 14.

I am happy with that and everyone I know is happy too.

Gender fluid? Sounds yucky………

Siobhan
      Lady

They are whatever they identify as, and only they can say.

I am transgender,  24/7 I wear females clothes, have an androgynous hairstyle, and wear nail polish,  but I was born with male genitalia.  I have friends that do the same 24/7 but who who don’t identify as transgender.  Gender expression is not necessarily a signifier of gender.

Hippie
        Lady

Sounds a lot like me, but I never followed a label

Anonymous

I seem to be answering this weekly….a million men who dress as women for a million different reasons…….and a million different labels…..see you next week!!!

Grace

Hippie
        Lady

Right, Why can’t we be labeled just HUMAN

Because, Hippie… we aren’t! We’re better than that!!! xxx Polly

Anonymous

Grace Scarlett…

LOVE THAT NEW , BEAUTIFUL PIC OF YOU , DEAR!!

LOVE, Dr. T.J.

Anonymous

😘blushes….thank you doctor xx…

What new pic? Oh no… another beautiful picture from Grace darling! I can’t stand it! I try so hard to be as good looking but… no…

Anonymous

What new pic???

The one that I cannot see… TJ mentioned it!

so real woman wear manly cloths and nothing is said about that, so why can’t us girls dress in female cloths and go out like nothing is wrong, don’t call me names or what ever, just keep walking or you could tell that person she looks pretty and walk by.  I am a closet x dresser that would love to come out of the wood work and show my fem side, go out shopping, dinner or just a walk in the park.  I choose all of the above for it fits me all of them.

I do not use labels per se bit rather say I am a man with a strong feminine side😊

Hippie
      Lady

The question is going by the genitalia that is attached to your body.

Hippie
      Lady

I do it, I wear a beard, have a full chest of hair and have no interest to look or pass as a woman.

But I do love women’s wear and wear it daily and openly. I mix both genders together. Been dressing this way over 30 years now, doing it openly for just about 20 years. (openly I mean no more shame, guilt or hiding it)

Ever hear of the singer David Bowie, he was bi-gender. He was kinda like a role model for me. I figure if he can do it, why can’t I.

Plus not all crossdresser are male. There are some that are female to.

Hippie

Hippie
      Lady

I like to say Crossdressers are like a fingerprint. No two alike, one may want the total pass and impersonate. Then you some like me and many, many in between all them lines that make us human.

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?