- Gender Fluid
- any or all of the above
- January 26, 2021 at 11:02 am #438564HippieParticipantRegistered On: December 20, 2016Topics: 19Replies: 271Has thanked: 922 timesBeen thanked: 910 times
What is someone that wears the opposite gender of clothing 24/7, wears hairdos in opposite gender fashion, and lives and acts the gender they are born with? What am I?
(Note This Riddle Not About Me Just A Random Person Out Of The Crowd)
(Yes I Am Just Like The Description, But It Was NOT To Be Intended To Be About Me)
- January 29, 2021 at 3:03 pm #440088AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 58Replies: 1713Has thanked: 7773 timesBeen thanked: 9458 times
- February 3, 2021 at 1:20 pm #442506Lucinda HawknsLadyRegistered On: September 1, 2015Topics: 6Replies: 1257Has thanked: 77 timesBeen thanked: 1329 times
so real woman wear manly cloths and nothing is said about that, so why can’t us girls dress in female cloths and go out like nothing is wrong, don’t call me names or what ever, just keep walking or you could tell that person she looks pretty and walk by. I am a closet x dresser that would love to come out of the wood work and show my fem side, go out shopping, dinner or just a walk in the park. I choose all of the above for it fits me all of them.
- January 29, 2021 at 5:12 pm #440140T.J. ByronDuchessRegistered On: October 18, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 320Has thanked: 3168 timesBeen thanked: 1305 times
LOVE THAT NEW , BEAUTIFUL PIC OF YOU , DEAR!!
LOVE, Dr. T.J.
- January 30, 2021 at 12:58 am #440209AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 58Replies: 1713Has thanked: 7773 timesBeen thanked: 9458 times
- January 29, 2021 at 3:49 pm #440106HippieLadyRegistered On: December 20, 2016Topics: 19Replies: 271Has thanked: 922 timesBeen thanked: 910 times
Right, Why can’t we be labeled just HUMAN
2 users thanked author for this post.
- January 30, 2021 at 1:20 am #440342
- January 28, 2021 at 3:24 pm #439684SharonLadyRegistered On: July 27, 2020Topics: 6Replies: 98Has thanked: 808 timesBeen thanked: 520 times
They are whatever they identify as, and only they can say.
I am transgender, 24/7 I wear females clothes, have an androgynous hairstyle, and wear nail polish, but I was born with male genitalia. I have friends that do the same 24/7 but who who don’t identify as transgender. Gender expression is not necessarily a signifier of gender.
- January 29, 2021 at 10:44 am #439989
- January 27, 2021 at 9:03 am #439017Angela BoothLadyRegistered On: August 1, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 64Has thanked: 68 timesBeen thanked: 323 times
I appear as a woman. I work as a woman. I live as a woman.
On the odd occasion I wear male clothes. I may not wear make up and my hair is as it is.
What am I?
I am me………………….. And, as I have mentioned on similar posts my label says 14.
I am happy with that and everyone I know is happy too.
Gender fluid? Sounds yucky………
- January 27, 2021 at 7:14 am #438965stephanie plumbBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 134Replies: 1665Has thanked: 2601 timesBeen thanked: 7345 times
Not enough information to make an easy choice.
The statement “lives and acts the gender they are born with” is difficult to interpret. Do you mean physical gender as in sex as assigned at birth? Or that ones gender identity is fixed at birth? It’s difficult because gender identity probably develops as the brain is wired/rewired and may be at odds with one’s assigned sex.
As it is unclear I would have to say “other”.
- January 27, 2021 at 8:10 am #438997HippieLadyRegistered On: December 20, 2016Topics: 19Replies: 271Has thanked: 922 timesBeen thanked: 910 times
The question is going by the genitalia that is attached to your body.
- January 27, 2021 at 8:19 am #439001stephanie plumbBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 134Replies: 1665Has thanked: 2601 timesBeen thanked: 7345 times
Ahhhh …. in that case ( not talking about me ) crossdresser seems best fit. But as Araminta pointed out some crossdressers are also Transgenders. But wait………. if dressed in women’s clothes 24/7 how can one live and act as a male?
- January 27, 2021 at 8:52 am #439011LadyRegistered On: December 20, 2016Topics: 19Replies: 271Has thanked: 922 timesBeen thanked: 910 times
I do it, I wear a beard, have a full chest of hair and have no interest to look or pass as a woman.
But I do love women’s wear and wear it daily and openly. I mix both genders together. Been dressing this way over 30 years now, doing it openly for just about 20 years. (openly I mean no more shame, guilt or hiding it)
Ever hear of the singer David Bowie, he was bi-gender. He was kinda like a role model for me. I figure if he can do it, why can’t I.
Plus not all crossdresser are male. There are some that are female to.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- January 27, 2021 at 9:10 am #439018stephanie plumbBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 134Replies: 1665Has thanked: 2601 timesBeen thanked: 7345 times
I suppose gender fluid then? But of course its never that simple because we are all unique and there is no one-size-fits-all box is there? Good topic! What we are really is a riddle. To some – a mystery.
- January 27, 2021 at 9:27 am #439032LadyRegistered On: December 20, 2016Topics: 19Replies: 271Has thanked: 922 timesBeen thanked: 910 times
I like to say Crossdressers are like a fingerprint. No two alike, one may want the total pass and impersonate. Then you some like me and many, many in between all them lines that make us human.
- January 27, 2021 at 4:00 am #438885AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 120Has thanked: 316 timesBeen thanked: 368 times
I would say happy to be what you want to be and dress and act as u like I am old enought to know what makes a gurl happy and only wish I could live as I want but being married makes it hard to do
- January 27, 2021 at 2:33 am #438855Patty PhoseDuchessRegistered On: May 7, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 1577Has thanked: 1168 timesBeen thanked: 4133 times
I love the clothes and how they make me look and feel. I get a thrill and rush out of wearing them. I wear my Patty clothes most of the time except when I can’t or shouldn’t. I’m not full time but I’m most time. I love looking like and presenting as a woman. It’s so exciting and fun.
I’m a crossdresser and I love being one.
- January 27, 2021 at 12:16 am #438830Dawn WyvernAmbassadorRegistered On: February 23, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 245Has thanked: 230 timesBeen thanked: 984 times
I totally agree with Jamie – I am Me
we do not need a label or a box to determine who or what we are ,
I am unique and I am an individual, I have lots of other titles that determine what I do at work, my education, my family – but these are not related to WHO i am – I am Me.
(Canoeist, Surfer, Cyclist, Dancer, Writer, Nurse Practitioner, Partner, Offshore Medic, Vegetarian, 4×4 driver, military veteran, etc etc. – I am an individual – Me... )
- This reply was modified 1 month ago by Dawn Wyvern.
- January 26, 2021 at 7:46 pm #438797Emily AltDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: August 24, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 496Has thanked: 401 timesBeen thanked: 2232 times
- January 26, 2021 at 5:09 pm #438764
- January 26, 2021 at 3:42 pm #438724
- January 26, 2021 at 1:35 pm #438669Alison AndersonDuchessRegistered On: October 15, 2018Topics: 6Replies: 393Has thanked: 220 timesBeen thanked: 1532 times
By strict definition, a crossdresser is one who dresses in clothing of the opposite gender. (From wikipedia: Cross-dressing is the act of wearing items of clothing not commonly associated with one’s sex.) There is no other requirement.
However, more often than not, the term crossdresser is used to descirbe someone who tries to present as the opposite gender (breast forms, shapewear, makeup, wig, etc. for MTF).
But these are just labels. To me, a label is a starting off point for a conversation, not an endpoint or a box to put someone in. The important question is what do you consider yourself? If you were in a safe environment and someone asked you to tell them about yourself, what would you say? To me, that’s all that matters.
- January 26, 2021 at 11:44 am #438587Inga KrasivayaLadyRegistered On: January 18, 2021Topics: 10Replies: 253Has thanked: 294 timesBeen thanked: 838 times
Sorry, can’t really answer this one. I shave a lot of my body; I wear a wig to look like my non-born gender, I live and act in whatever way I see fit at the time. I think that you should be whatever you want to be – and hope that you are truly happy with your choice!
- January 26, 2021 at 1:05 pm #438647
- January 26, 2021 at 11:25 am #438586Araminta PurdyLadyRegistered On: January 23, 2020Topics: 6Replies: 315Has thanked: 472 timesBeen thanked: 1096 times
Since to me cross-dressers are transgender as they transit between genders, the three genders are not opposites, simply different, androgyny is a synthesis of the other two genders resulting in a valid and separately identifiable gender and since ‘gender fluid’ has no valid meaning or rational application other than as a nebulous and meaningless buzz term. I guess I would have to say ‘other’.
- January 26, 2021 at 12:19 pm #438597
- January 26, 2021 at 11:08 am #438575T.J. ByronDuchessRegistered On: October 18, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 320Has thanked: 3168 timesBeen thanked: 1305 times
- January 26, 2021 at 11:06 am #438573
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.