Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hey ladies!

Something I just got to thinking about since starting even deeper down the path of maybe more fully dressing. (Man seeing my shaven legs in hose yesterday really pushed me over the edge!)

The last time I even remotely fully dressed was a year or 2 ago. My wife and kids were out of town and I dressed without makeup or wig but wore one of my wife’s jackets with a hood. Stuffed a bra of my wifes and wore one of her dresses with her heels. I walked out a back door around midnight and took a walk around my block. It was a breezy night and I was eager to feel wind blowing under my short dress.

That was then, but in the last year we have installed a Ring Camera on our back door; recording and storing all motion detected. Also our neighbors have one against their driveway too. Has anyone else experienced this conundrum? Or do most of you that dress without wife’s knowledge, dress away from your home? Or maybe your ring camera ‘accidentally’ becomes disconnected the evening that you walk out. haha

-Natalie

Anonymous
      Lady

With cameras in everyones hand and almost every business and home now its almost impossible to go out without showing up on someones feed. Just act naturally and don’t look directly at the cameras.

Our neighbor has surveillance on all sides of his house. While not real close I’m sure he has seen me out in the yard with breasts… lol.

ChloeC
      Duchess

Sort of reminds me of the novel 1984.  There the government (somehow having the time and money) installed cameras everywhere. Now, we’re all doing it ourselves, along with wireless transmission.  Some day, that will all be tapped into and we will all be watched. Sort of sad, really, as it doesn’t really make us safer all that much, and can give rise to increased number of phobias being encouraged – so, what’s my neighbor up to today? And here I thought he was such a nice person.

Hugs, ChloëC

In 1984 the government installed the cameras. In our reality, we are putting them everywhere ourselves and connecting them to the internet. Will be the same outcome….

I have found I can shut down one or more cameras temporarily without leaving highly obvious tracks. However if you have it set to take still pics frequently, motion sensor or no, a time gap would be apparent to anyone looking closely. It also appears a video recording for a selected time period can be erased on their sever without leaving a sign it was done. Do your own looking into this please and don’t rely on my observations. YMMV.

ChloeC
          Duchess

Hi Megan, don’t get me wrong. I have two motion cameras – inside the house which are only set up and operating when we’re gone for some period of time(lets say 3 or more days), besides two motion lights outside which are always ready.  I have little to no care if someone comes up to my house, friends, delivery people, door to door, etc. I only care if they come inside, without me there. I do wonder about other people with cameras set up to look out into the street, or the yards of others…or other porches, neighbor’s windows, who knows what. But that’s today, I have no ideas about tomorrow. I just hope things’ll be as good as or better, but that’s just a hope.  Hugs, ChloëC

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Does smart tech really make us safer?

We all have windows in our homes.  A simple glance tells us who’s at the door.

What good is video of the porch pirate that swiped your Amazon delivery?  The police probably aren’t going to do anything.

If someone is prowling your property at night, motion sensing floodlights are a deterrent.  So is a big dog….or a flag.  Your camera isn’t.

Cameras give us a false sense of security and often have unintended consequences.

I’d get rid of that camera and point a bright light directly at your neighbors camera.

BTW I’m all for technology.  I work in tech.

/EA

Angela Booth
      Hostess

The use of cameras is so widespread now any excursion is probably recorded. if your neighbors have them and see you then so be it. However, here in the U.K. there are laws about usage and if they used it to show images that aren’t related to the fitting, i.e. safety and security, and they show one titled on social media or friends such as  ‘Look at my neighbor’ them you could happily sue them in court. Not a lot of people know that…

J J
      Lady

It is just today’s reality, the damned cameras are everywhere. All the more reason to just own up to your dressing. I have no idea if my neighbors have cameras, some probably do. If they “catch” me on their camera, so be it. While I don’t announce my dressing to the neighborhood, I honestly really don’t care. I spend a lot of time in my very visible backyard so no doubt I have been seen. If my neighbors are looking to see something, it is on them not me.

As I have said before, I am a big believer in being honest to your spouse. She may not like it, but it is the way you are. It seems most have a benign tolerance, DADT attitude. Some are hostile and you just have to deal with it in some way, but at least you don’t have to live a deception. Many spouses are reasonably, or very supportive. My philosophy is it is better to control the conversation on your terms then to show up on a ring camera and deal with a mad, upset or betrayed feeling wife.

My wife virtually never checks the camera recordings but to be on the safe side during the times I’ve ventured out dressed, the camera has always “accidentally “ disconnected! Hope that helps

Hi All,

I forgot about the darn Ring camera and just strutted right out. We have a fairly long walk up to the house and hidden by bushes and trees, but the Ring has a great view of the approach to the front of the house. Well, I was fully dressed up and just wanted to clickety clack in my heels out front and enjoy the sun, while taking a peek down the drive. A few minutes later I get the text with the “I see there’s some woman out front… she has some really nice legs, heels and fabulous outfit”. I replied yes dear and she follows up with the “you call that working from home lol”. Meaning she’s long accepted me, but yeah it’s annoying we’re on cameras all the time.

XOXO

Karensa

Lol awesome story and comments from your wife. Love it!

Hi April,

I have so lucked out that my wife is accepting and has good humor about it. I read so many horror stories with others here where they either hide it or when found out everything falls apart.

XOXO
          Karensa

Yes I understand that although my situation is not perfect none are and I am so thankful for my wife too she knows she sees she has gone out with me because she loves me.

No one can ever figure out why those cameras are so unreliable that every time the wife is out of town, the darn things keep going down. Hehe!

Sometimes I wish my wife would set up a couple cameras in our home without my knowledge maybe then I could introduce her to the lady of the house when she is out running errands.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?