Viewing 1 reply thread
New Forums
  • Author

Before my wife became fully accepting about my crossdressing I would dress home alone in my bedroom.As I am a big music fan and have a good singing voice it would be essential for me to play music by female singers when in Roberta mode.I created a compact disc playlist of girly music Doris Day,Shirley Bassey,The Andrews Sisters,Celine Dion and The Corrs amongst others.I then sang along to the songs in a quite passable female voice whilst checking myself in the mirror.It really made me feel quite girly.My favourite outit to do this in was a sparkly short sleeved brown dress with heels and sheer black tights.I often think it was my own personal and very respectable drag show minus the makeup and wigs.It used to make me wonder if when I was younger I would have had  the potential to be a female impersonator.Having seen documentaries about drag I realise that there is much more to the art than what I did but food for thought.At 59 I am way to old to embark on such a career and even though my wife knows about my CD life I am still ostensibly in the closet and will stay there for the rest of my life.I have only slightly alluded to my private drag show to my wife but she said that she bets that if I was an actor I wouldn’t say no to the Edna Turnblad role in Hairspray.She has a point there.I would surely relish the glamerous finale.

Deanna Lund
      Duchess

Have you considered a YouTube debut?

D

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘All the Arts – Music, Movies, TV and More’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?