Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hey all my lovely Sisters!!

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

So many new girls who’ve arrived here over the past couple of weeks, its quite amazing!  So if your a new Girl and I haven’t come by to say Hello, which I love to do, Welcome to CDH!

I just finished a several day stint in the hospital with a collapsed lung!  I’m all better now, but its my second one in 6 months, hence to a 10 day stay at the hospital.   Jus saying…quit smoking…if you haven’t already.

Hope everyone is off to a good start this new year.  Be happy and healthy…and be you!!

I’ve missed you all very much!!  Its good to be back.

Robyn – 🤗💋🤗💋

Hey Girl, glad you’re doing ok, it’s great to see you back!
      Happy New Year 🥳

I am!  Much better now.

Happy New Year to you!

Robyn 🤗❤️

Anonymous
      Lady

OMG, Robyn!!! So glad you’re out of the hospital now and hopefully on the road to being healthy! Good luck to you!

tara

Thank you Tara!!

I am.  Im on the road to better health!

xo Robyn 🤗💋

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Glad you’re back Robyn!  I would dread being hospitalized right now.  I’ll say it again….so glad you’re outta there!  Take care hon!

Thank you Emily!!

I was scared to death at times.  On my own, and kids and anyone I know is in another state.

Glad to be back!

xo Robyn 🤗❤️

Emily Alt
          Managing Ambassador

Maybe when this s**tshow is over you’ll join us in Palm Springs?  The Desert Crossroads girls that is.  Would love to meet if you’re up for it!

That sounds like a great plan!

xo Robyn 🤗❤️

Anonymous

Welcome back honey…

What an awful end to a mostly awful year…..glad you are back, it’s been a tad …..

Quiet….!!!!

Happy New Year!!!

Huggs, grace xx

Grace

No kidding!  I think like a lot of us…we threw 2020 in the garbage can and kicked it to the curb!

2021 is a fresh new start!

Quiet huh?!  Well that’s gonna be over with soon!! LOL!!

xo Robyn 😁🤗❤️

Omg Robyn you must have been so scared in there, I’m happy everything turned out ok for you and that your back. Please tell me you’re off of those horrible little death sticks.

Thank you Cindy Lou!!

Yes I am off of them…and on my way back to better health!

xo Robyn 🤗❤️

Anonymous

Hi Robyn,

I am happy you are back! Stay healthy, so many people need you (including us!)!

Hugs,

Kay

So glad your back, and ok Robyn, I hope you did quit? I did 4 years ago(after 40 years), and its the best thing I ever did.
      Stay healthy, and stay safe
      Hugs, Regi

Regine

YES, I quit!!  As you know, its about the hardest thing to do!!  Its a struggle sometimes!

XO Robyn 🤗❤️

Welcome back Sis !!! We all missed your wit and positivity.  Glad you’re ok.

Thank you Sis!!

Its good to be back!!  Time to take 2021 by storm and make it a banner year…

FOR ALL OF US GIRLS!!

XO Robyn  🤗❤️🤗❤️

Hi Robyn. 2020? Don’t remember it. Glad you are feeling better honey.

I’m glad to say I’ve never touched a cancer stick in my life, if I did I’d be killed quickly, by my mother.

Love Trish

Thank you Trisha!!

HUGS – Robyn 🤗❤️

[postquote quote=429794]
      Awww!!  Thank you Kay!!

I need you Girls too!!

Big Hugs – Robyn 🤗❤️❤️

Welcome back 🔙 take good care of yourself. We need more of us not less. To

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Welcome back sweetie.. I’m glad your doing much better…hugs….

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Hello Robyn welcome back glad to hear your feeling better now.

Best Wishes

Sarah

Hi Sweet girlfriend Robyn so happy to here you are on the right road now .. I was there with you for most of my life i quit 25 years ago was smoking 3 packs a day bad nasty habit and made up mind had to quit finished pack i had threw in trash and completly quit  so it can be done .. you are a treasure to all of us here so please keep good air going in and out  as so happy you are doing better big hugs not to hard but a good one ha ha love you girlfriend stay safe ..

Stephanie Bass

Stephanie B,

Your a sweetie!! 💋

All you Girls are a treasure to me too!!  🤗❤️❤️❤️

Your words here mean a lot to me!!  They really do!!

XO Robyn  💋🤗💋🤗

I too quit about 25 years ago, it was 96. I remember the day too, I was at work on 2nd shift at a military repair facility, and I went out to smoke. It just sort of hit me like “why are you smoking” and i was like “I dunno…” and I stubbed it out, went in and gave the rest of my smokes to another dude, and never smoked again. I still get easily winded though.

So glad you’re doing better Robyn, that can be scary and painful. Stay safe and healthy!

Bridgette vS

Welcome back Robyn!!! So glad to hear that you’re better.

Love, Stephanie 💖💖

Thank you Sweetie!!

Its good to be back with my Sisters!

XO Robyn 🤗❤️

Welcome back Robyn,  Great you are recovered and feeling better.

Alice

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?