• This topic has 28 replies, 21 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 22 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Girls

Well I finally did it!  I am no longer confined to the 4 walls of my apartment anymore!

I finally broke that barrier and went out late last night, fully dressed with makeup and wig.  The pics I posted are what I wore.  My over the knee “blingy” boots, black sheer hose with my black cut off shorts. Black mesh top, black bra and a black denim jacket.

My selfies don’t describe what I saw in the mirror or how I felt.  Got my makeup on point, felt like a rock star and after I took my pics…I said F— It, I’m going OUT!!

— You were right Rei…it wasn’t gonna be long! 😉 —

Grabbed my keys and headed out!  Now my outing was mmm…uneventful, but the point was to simply that mental block of staying trapped in one’s home.

So I drove a stone’s throw away to a little business park very close to my place.  Nobody there.  Took a deep breath and got out of the car.  It was in the low 50’s so it was a bit chilly but it felt amazing.  The whole “airflow” thing hit full force and it was amazing!  To walk around for a good 20 minutes as Robyn felt fantastic.  Now with all that cool air I got the munchies…hehehe 😈 DRIVE THRU!

Pulled up, placed my order and pulled around to pay with cash.  Now the girl at window didnt give a “miss” or “maam” but again, that wasn’t the real goal.  I broke the barrier of being seen/viewed in public.  That was huge to me!  Drove home and that was really the end.

Now that I’ve gone out truly en femme as Robyn, I can honestly say its much more about conquering your fears and anxieties of walking out and being seen.  Gaining the confidence to be you and hold your head up and walk tall…and be proud of who you are.

To all the lovely Girls here at CDH – You can do it!! If you love what you see when you look in the mirror, get out there Girlfriend!

XO – Robyn 😁🤗👠💃

Anonymous

Good for you, Robyn. Be carefull in unfamiluar surroundings.

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

You go girl!!!             Once again most of our fears are only in our head.

Sandy

Very happy for you ,,it is theilling to go oyt ,hugs Donna

So happy for you! I can’t wait till my next opportunity, going to do more! You go girl!

This is so awesome and inspiring! I’m so happy for you. These are my favorite stories to read here. The first trip out is a major event even if it is uneventful.

Thats why I enjoy sharing!

I love when people are inspired and it motivates the Girls here to be who they really are.

Yes it is. The first trip is a major event and shouldnt be taken lightly.

Xoxo Robyn ❤❤❤

Anonymous

Marvelous girl !!!!

Amazing may you have many more trips into the light . Xxx Sonia

Anonymous

Wow Robyn

You finally did it….welcome to the “rush”…..

bet you are planning your next trip already….I have ALWAYS said that the first “trip out”is the real hurdle….now you will be flying!!!!

….so proud of you girl…..and I NEED your boots….mmmm

big huggs, grace ❤️

Thank you Robyn! Congratulations on coming up with the cojones to walk out the door, that couldn’t have been easy. I absolutely loved reading about your evening, it felt like I was there. Your story also got me thinking about my own situation. I live on a very small street with only a handful of houses so walking out the door may not be a possibility for me, but you’ve got me thinking how to get around that now, thanks Robyn.

Cindy Lou

Always be safe Sweetie!  But YES, dont let the world hold you back.  Be out there and be you!!

Robyn ❤️

Well done Robyn, such a buzz isn’t it! Just to be out wearing what we want to wear.

❤️B

[postquote quote=410767]
      I am planning the next trip!  But the boots…mmm…you gonna have to fight me for them!  I love those boots.

Congrats Robyn:) It tickled me because I’ve also pinpointed a business park for that first outing at night. Seems perfect as one of the few concreted areas devoid of people at night (except maybe for security guards)

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I found that first time out was the most scary. I chickened out lots of times. Then my desire became stronger and stronger until it overwhelmed my fear. That’s when I made my walk from the house to the car. In my state of total bliss and euphoria, I didn’t notice a guy and his dog walking towards me. I nearly walked into him. Total shock and surprise followed by intense fear and panic. I wanted to hurry back to the house but the car was closer. I walked to the car as fast as my 6 inch stilettos would allow me to.

I opened the door. The interior lights came on spotlighting my legs in my shiny pantyhose and sexy stilettos in my very short dress. More fear and panic. I got in the car quick. I was shaking. My heart was pounding. I was breathing heavy. I had to relax before I could do anything.

I looked at my legs. They looked incredible and so sexy in my shiny pantyhose and stilettos. They were being shown off so well in my too short dress that now was hiked even higher now. WOW! I showed that to the dog walker? Did he notice? Did he like what he saw? I began to get excited. I decided to drive around. I started the car and drove past the dog walker. I smiled and waved as I passed him. I found a few places where i thought I could stop and get out. After a couple of hours I headed back home. When I stopped the car and had to walk back to the house, not only was I not concerned if anyone was around who might see me, but I was hoping there would be. I wanted to be seen. I got out of the car and walked confidentally back to the house. I did it. So many years of dreams and fantasies coming true. of course I had to do it more and get bolder Each time.

Good for you Robyn. I’m sure you know how I felt. it’s wonderful experience and feelings you can’t get from doing anything else.

Good for you Robyn. I am sure no one understands your thrills and excitement like the girls here at CDH. We know what you mean and felt.

Deborah

That was also another reason for finally doing it.  If Im going to cheer on other girls to go for it, I need to be able to say I did it so that I can set a good example.

Robyn

Anonymous

Congratulations Robyn, fantastic news, and what great courage too.

Now as they say  “The world is your oyster”. Enjoy your new found freedom sweetie, good luck, keep safe and get shopping.

Robyn, enjoy your feminine freedom, and sometimes through the day is good. Stay safe. Pyxx.

Congratulations Robyn On your outing!  I’ll bet you’re ready for another.

Alice

Oh how wonderful,good for you Robyn, I’m so proud of you. As has been stated, the world is your oyster, now, enjoy it girl
      Hugs, Regine

Robyn, I am so super happy and excited for you I can’t even put the words down here properly, so I’ll leave you with a big

HELL YEAH!

…..now I’m off to check out your photo’s!

Anonymous

…..and while you are there Rei, check out MY boots…. hehe.    xx

[postquote quote=411069]
      🤘😝🎸

Thats the spirit!! Thank you Rei!  🤗💋

Anonymous

bet now you wish you had done it sooner. as time goes by you will not think twice about going out. you will find people will be friendlier than you ever thought. and now you can share your pretty cloths with the world instead of keeping them to yourself. if we can get enough cds out there maybe someday we can meet a cd for a friend. im happy for you. your world is about to change for the better.  more in store shopping, dining out and pedicures. welcome to the real womans world. have fun and hope you can help show the others theres nothing to be afraid of.

Anonymous

Weeeeeeee!!!
      Look at you go girl.

Caroline

Viewing 22 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?