• This topic has 15 replies, 16 voices, and was last updated 10 months ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Lady

Hello Beautiful Ladies!  I’m Rachelle and I’m new to CDH.

I have bee dressing for most of my life even though my wife has no clue (or if she does, she has been VERY discreet!)

I haven’t been able to dress for the past few years and it’s driving me crazy! The longer I’m away from it, the more I need the release it offers me. Hopefully, I can start easing back into it soon.

Very nice to be here!

Rachelle C.

Hi Rachelle.Welcome to CDH.I am so sorry that you have not been able to dress for a while.I hope that this will change and that you have many opportunities to dress.You deserve it.

Hi Rachelle. Welcome to the CDH family. I’m so glad you could join us. I hope you can soon dress up more often and be yourself for a while. Maybe chatting with us girls will help fill some of that void.

Rose

Hi Rachelle welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m a mature crossdresser too I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on I’m still in the closet to my wife and family, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here so if you have any questions just ask and the girls will get back to you X 🎀

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Sherri Remington
      Duchess - Annual

Hello Rachelle and welcome to CDH, feel free to look around and make yourself at home. We are all here for the same reason so there’s no hidden agenda. Glad that you’re here.

Sherri

Hi Rachelle and welcome to CDH.  You might find that the Diva Las Vegas Event in October could give you a chance to dress.  The event is about a week long but some people just bop in for a day or two.  You might be able to work it into your schedule and meet lots of fun folks.  Check their web pages if you think that it’s a possibility.  Marg

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Rachelle welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Hi Rachelle, and welcome. This is a place where I know you will find new friends and be able to share your experiences. It has been for me. I know what you mean about the frustration of not being able to express your feminine side. However this past week I was able to spend the entire week en femme, first for a girl’s get together in Las Vegas for a couple of days, then to end the week back home in the Phoenix area shopping, having Happy Hour, and doing girl’s ‘stuff’. It was wonderful, but now I want to do it more often! By the way, I lived south of Castle Rock for several years and still get back to Denver regularly (tomorrow in fact). It would be great to get together sometime. Hugs, Paulette

Hu Rachelle, welcome to the sisterhood.  I got to tag along with Paulette to Vegas.  My first makeover ( I needed thatLOL)  and my first time out to the world. It’s definitely the place to be out as you are just part of the “ Vegas circus “. Hope to see you there in Oct.  hugs Lorraine

Hi Rachelle,

Welcometo CDH.

Alice

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Rachelle,

Welcome to our CrossDresser Heaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compassion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via Private Message (PM).  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need from: The Help Center or our Ambassadors by using the links in the Top R/H Drop Down 3 bar Menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat (PC), Groups, Additional Photo Allowance, etc.

****** https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

======= Link to our Public Chat Room   =========

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

Welcome to the group Rachelle!

Hi Rachelle nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  You know as a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  Girl there is so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from so many wonderful ladies here telling there stories about there journeys down the femme road they are on.. So when you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Rachelle as she travels down her own girly road in life.. Now girlfriend as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all girlfriend we are just a simple click away from you .. So once again girlfriend nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..

Stephanie bass

Hi Rachelle,

I hope your hopes come true soon.

Hugs & kisses,
      W.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Anonymous

Hello Rachelle … welcome to CDH from a recently joined UK member … I love your wall photo with the Rocky Mtns … as I just love being CD in the ‘hills’ of the UK, especially Snowdonia and Scotland … I hope you are having fun making new friends …
      Adrienne xx.

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?