• This topic has 15 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Two years ago while looking at Rue 21 web site I saw several rompers that caught my eye. That was an article of clothing I didn’t have, the prices were right and I ordered two. A few days later when they arrived I tried them on and found I really enjoyed them. this year I bought one more and two jump suits, that I have really found comfortable to lounge around in. Have anyone discovered rompers and jump suits?

Sarasue

Anonymous

Yes. Not the most practical item of clothing to wear when going out (cis female or cd/tg) but the can be very cute. And even rather sexy. I have a few, maybe 3 and 3 (rompers/jumpsuit)

Gaby

Anonymous

I adore them and have a few I love to wear out all the time. There are so comfy and can be quite sexy, if you get one a bit more fitted.

Sarasue,

I love rompers! This is the time of year to wear them!

Anonymous

Romper never tried I’ll put it on my list. Remember trying wife’s white jump suit mid late eighties really popular here then and a pair of pink stilletos. Loved it.

Anonymous

I LOVE rompers.. they are so so comfortable. I know women who complain about using the bathroom when they are wearing one but I don’t have the same struggle as a CD

Anonymous

Rompers will definitely be added to my wardrobe!

Shawna

Trinity
      Lady

I like them but they just don’t fit me right I guess it is my torso… longer than a woman’s so my shoulders seem to pull them up and give me a wedgie

Lea
      Lady

Just this year I got a romper and 2 jumpsuits. They feel so fashion trendy, super comfortable, and soooo sexy with the right heels.

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

I have not tried a romper yet but with summer soon upon us here in the Northern Hemisphere, I think I just might need to get one.  Thanks Sarasue!

Anonymous

Gabriela is right, they are a pain in the butt when its teetee time but it is absolutely the time of the year for a cute romper and espadrilles and long necklaces… I love the summer!

Funny to see this pop up.

I bought my first one this week.  It’s a little bit tight, as Trinity said, it can give a little bit of a wedgie but with the right knickers it’ll be fine.

Now to find a new pair of heels or wedgies to go with it, shopping time hehe.

Xx

I Was just looking At them, there so cute and as said above with the right shoes and accessories oh my.

Kisses,
      Michelle

jumpsuits are my favorite!!

I love rompers. This is me wearing my favorite one.

[Link removed]

Paisley Romper

Anonymous

I have a black playsuit from BOOHOO and it is lovely to wear in the summer, if in male mode I wear a thin black fleece over it and don’t get any weird looks.

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?