- May 13, 2019 at 7:36 pm #177168
sarasue olsonParticipantRegistered On: October 7, 2018Topics: 7Replies: 66Has thanked: 131 timesBeen thanked: 134 times
Two years ago while looking at Rue 21 web site I saw several rompers that caught my eye. That was an article of clothing I didn’t have, the prices were right and I ordered two. A few days later when they arrived I tried them on and found I really enjoyed them. this year I bought one more and two jump suits, that I have really found comfortable to lounge around in. Have anyone discovered rompers and jump suits?
- June 23, 2019 at 4:28 am #192437sandra louise saundersParticipantRegistered On: January 26, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 104Has thanked: 198 timesBeen thanked: 101 times
I have a black playsuit from BOOHOO and it is lovely to wear in the summer, if in male mode I wear a thin black fleece over it and don’t get any weird looks.
- June 22, 2019 at 9:01 pm #192397
- June 14, 2019 at 8:04 pm #185562
- June 4, 2019 at 2:36 pm #182780
- June 2, 2019 at 2:15 am #182288Mellisa MeParticipantRegistered On: May 28, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 3Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 2 times
Funny to see this pop up.
I bought my first one this week. It’s a little bit tight, as Trinity said, it can give a little bit of a wedgie but with the right knickers it’ll be fine.
Now to find a new pair of heels or wedgies to go with it, shopping time hehe.
- June 1, 2019 at 11:19 pm #182274KateFaceNYCParticipantRegistered On: May 11, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 14Has thanked: 27 timesBeen thanked: 22 times
Gabriela is right, they are a pain in the butt when its teetee time but it is absolutely the time of the year for a cute romper and espadrilles and long necklaces… I love the summer!
- June 1, 2019 at 6:17 am #182084Michelle LiefdeAmbassadorRegistered On: May 27, 2018Topics: 40Replies: 907Has thanked: 1023 timesBeen thanked: 755 times
I have not tried a romper yet but with summer soon upon us here in the Northern Hemisphere, I think I just might need to get one. Thanks Sarasue!
- May 31, 2019 at 9:59 pm #181992
- May 27, 2019 at 6:40 pm #181109TrinityParticipantRegistered On: September 4, 2015Topics: 8Replies: 45Has thanked: 106 timesBeen thanked: 141 times
I like them but they just don’t fit me right I guess it is my torso… longer than a woman’s so my shoulders seem to pull them up and give me a wedgie
- May 24, 2019 at 7:27 am #180174AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 16Replies: 218Has thanked: 375 timesBeen thanked: 308 times
Rompers will definitely be added to my wardrobe!
- May 23, 2019 at 4:10 am #179879
- May 22, 2019 at 8:52 pm #179825Sa·man·thaParticipantRegistered On: January 21, 2018Topics: 46Replies: 474Has thanked: 1246 timesBeen thanked: 822 times
- May 22, 2019 at 7:45 pm #179816KateFaceNYCParticipantRegistered On: May 11, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 14Has thanked: 27 timesBeen thanked: 22 times
I LOVE rompers.. they are so so comfortable. I know women who complain about using the bathroom when they are wearing one but I don’t have the same struggle as a CD
- May 19, 2019 at 12:57 pm #178896Donna JamesParticipantRegistered On: March 4, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 388Has thanked: 647 timesBeen thanked: 365 times
- May 19, 2019 at 12:25 pm #178884
- May 13, 2019 at 9:44 pm #177194
- May 13, 2019 at 7:41 pm #177171Gabriela RomaniAmbassadorRegistered On: October 7, 2018Topics: 78Replies: 509Has thanked: 328 timesBeen thanked: 929 times
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.