• This topic has 11 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi I’m a married cd who loves glamming up for wife or mum

anyone similar

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Welcome to CDH. Nice that you have a wife and Mother who is good with your dressing up. Not everyone is as fortunate!

Amy

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Rosie

Welcome to Cdh.  Here you can enjoy the company of many like yourself expressing their femininity for all to see. Meet with,  talk with and with some devolope wonderful friendships. A place of support and understanding for all that passes. Nice meeting you and looking forward to seeing you here soon..
      Stephanie🌹

Anonymous

Hi Rosie I’m a married cross-dresser but I only dress up for me, my wife has no idea I’m a cross-dresser x

Hello Rosie. I myself am a bit shy in real life and Not happy with my current looks. so I don’t currently dress in front of anyone. But I’m sure you’ll find plenty of other ladies here who are less bash full. All of the wonderful.

Hi Rosie,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Rosie, Teralynn here. Welcome to our wonderful on line community. I see that you have two loved ones that accept your crossdressing. How lucky can a crossdressing person be. Perhaps you could help some of our members who are having difficulties with their loved ones accepting their crossdressing. This site is a great place to share experiences, get tips, make friends and to give and receive help in all kinds of crossdressing matters. So enjoy the site and remember that you might have something to say about your crossdressing experience that will help some of our members with their crossdressing journey. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help – Blessings

Welcome Rosie!

Anonymous

Welcome Rosie. The more UK members we have the better.

Xxx

Anonymous

Hi Rosie

I’m from Harrow, married and in the closet.. Enjoy the site….xx

Dawn Wyvern
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Rosie from another UK member

Nice to see you here !

xxx

Anonymous

Welcome Rosie, also from UK.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?