Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Girls, How do you get in the right spirit for a day (or an evening) out and about en femme? I am not talking about the obvious tasks, like shaving, selecting the right outfit or brushing out and styling your wig.

Some examples from my side: I pick out my dress the evening before and have it on display, to help me dream about it, I spend the entire morning wearing a dressing gown and slippers, I apply some perfume well ahead of heading out the door, I listen to a girly music playlist, I drink a glass of pink prosecco, while I get dressed, I take some pictures of myself still at home, I smile, …

I am looking for ideas from you that will help me build and increase this feminine spirit for a fun day out.

Franzi

I never really thought about it but I get up every day wanting too just be me. On the planned days out, I usually start the night before then do about the same as you do Franziska, I think it’s a good routine. When that’s all done and I get to my jewelry, check myself in the mirror and fluff up my hair I’m ready to go.

You don’t need any ideas from us dear, you’ve got it nailed and you cant do better than what you’re doing

Everything you mention sounds dreamy. I used to treat myself to a lovely bubble bath the night before, making sure my skin is all smooth and soft from the pretty scented lotion I put on afterwards. Then I would do my nails taking my time to get them all perfect, lastly sleep in my favorite most feminine nighty 😉

A lovely bubble bath the night before. How wonderful! I’ll put that down on my list. Thanks Genevieve!

For me, the dream is enough. I actually really enjoy just thinking about dressing. Then when I get to do it, it is extra special, and usually meets reality to my dreams. I don’t know f anybody else has those kind of thoughts, but am curious to know.

I have had some actual dreams that I was out dressed as a woman in the past, but while that’s another topic all together, those dreams for me always end in me trying to hide from someone I know for fear of being discovered dressed as a woman.

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

Franzi,

There is nothing I could add that would improve your wonderful routine.

For me just knowing I am going to go out en femme gets me comfortably in the spirit. Add to that the process of deciding on an outfit and putting on some makeup and I am feeling extremely femme by the time I go out.

Fiona

Picking out my outfit is enough to get me into the spirit, since I have to try a number of things on before I’m sure. Most of my outings are planned, at least a little, in advance. Sometimes, though, we’ll be spontaneous, and a little rosé is just the thing to get my pink on. Great suggestions, Franziska!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?