Tagged: 

Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello ,

Thank you for taking time to read my self intro post .

so i am roxyy. and to be honest i really don’t have a clue as to how i came up with my girl name 🙂 although i have been inclined towards my feminine side for a few years now.. its only now that i have made up my mind that i should explore more into my inner desires and need for finding out who i really am.

i think in a lot of ways i am feminine and a girl by nature… but crossdressing .. its new to me and i am taking my time to learn the basics. my aldo sneakers type heels are my best companion ( about 3″) i am very comfortable in those and i occasionally wear them out..

i have been married for about 4 years now and oh i forgot to mention i am about 28 years of age. my wife does not know this side of me nor does any one in my family or friends circle. i live in the middle east and getting support for this is really hard..

i look forward to all the support i can find from the members of this community. Thanks and look forward to hearing from you all.

regards

roxyy 🙂

Hello Roxyy,

I see by your profile that you are in Dubai and let me tell you that you are not alone over there though I hear it is tough for girls like us over there.  At CDH there are girls from all over the globe at all sorts of different levels of crossdressing and transitions who are very friendly and helpful. I hope you find the answers you seek.  Hugs – Terrisa

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Roxyy  ;   happy you have joined our family. There’s so much to see and do and chat with many of these lovely ladies all here to offer help and support to you . When feelings like these occur early life it becomes problematic. At least for me, back in he 70,’s things were how I would say very quiet. No talk, no see, and certainly NO DO.  information wasn’t available and being young no support from society or from the schools. Being alone was the norm and bottling up such an emotional feeling certainly hurt. Today much has improved like masses of information on the Web to  having this beautiful site with people like ourselves all doing what we love. And here love you’ll in good hands with ladies here offering help and encouragement. If need be support is just a click away so you’ll never alone and friends all here waiting to meet. Very happy your here and chat anytime you need a friend. Hope to see you on our journeys together. Hugs. And love you be careful over there. … 🌹

Hi Roxy!  Welcome to CDH.  We are here to help you in any way possible. Look forward to hearing more from you.

Lady Veronica

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?