• Creator
    Topic
    Michelle Isgurly
    Participant
    Registered On: October 12, 2021
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 39

Hi everyone,

Just wondering what the lady’s restroom rules are where everyone lives. In my state it is ok for us to use the lady’s restroom but how about your state or country?

I don’t think we should have to use the men’s restroom or not be allowed to use any restrooms. I know there are places with family restrooms but that is not what I’m asking because not all places have them.

Thank you, love you all

Michelle 💋💋

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Emily Alt
      Duchess - Annual
      Registered On: August 24, 2019
      Topics: 14
      Replies: 784

Places with laws (or pending legislation) prohibiting the use of the ladies room by trans people go on my never visit list.  Fortunately that list is pretty small.  In most parts of California it’s not a problem at all.

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Simone C
      Lady
      Registered On: January 23, 2019
      Topics: 9
      Replies: 182

Michelle,

In the US outside the Bible Belt I would use the one you present as or the multi-gender/family one. In Europe they are much more relaxed, use the one you present as. In most European countries except some of the eastern, conservative countries you have a legal right to do so.

Outside those be very careful, in some African and Asian/Middle East countries it is highly illegal and you will be arrested and locked up. The tolerant face towards guests/tourists in these countries has a line, be it alcohol, sexual orientation or anything else.

S

Michelle Brown
      Registered On: August 23, 2015
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 216

Michelle ,if you present as a woman,use the ladies restroom.Sit down,toes to the door ,get redressed,wash hands,check hair and makeup and smile.

Stephanie Bass
      Hostess
      Registered On: November 30, 2019
      Topics: 22
      Replies: 3560

Hi Michelle as most places if you go and Present as a woman use the ladies room and do your business clean check and leave .. Very simple Lock door and tous pointed out never to the wall ha ha ..

Stephanie

Aurora Borealis
      Duchess
      Registered On: October 25, 2021
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 142

We in Nevada have a lot of restrooms for either gender. Which solves that issue. Just remember to lock the door if possible. Aurora B.

Eileen Bach
      Baroness
      Registered On: February 27, 2021
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 298

Dear Michelle, if you’re presenting as a woman, use the Woman’s facilities. Just please do an adequate job of passing somewhat. And act like a lady.

Eileen

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.