Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Trisha
      Duchess

I want to start by saying hello to all you lovelies.  I have been on an impromptu sabbatical from CDH lately.  Not for any specific reason really although I have been very disappointed with all the departures recently and of course the obvious and relatively unspoken about shift in the sites aura.

I did peek in from time to time, mostly to gauge the mood and of course to catch up on Miss Grace’s eloquence.

I promise to try a bit harder to get back to being the productive and active Trisha most of you know.

💋

Trisha

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

I know I have only been on this site for three months now, but I haven’t read anything too outlandish and if I do I just ignore it. Maybe I’m just missing something. I, like everyone, have opinions on religion, politics, etc. and I do not hesitate to talk about those subjects except on this site. To me this site is about us girls and girly things and that is what I want to talk about here.

Hugs, Liara

I know I’m a new girl not long on this site. I know I may have posted things that people may not have agreed with. I don’t deliberately go out to hurt or offend people and I certainly wouldn’t deliberately offend anybody on here as you ladies have been supportive. People who know me know I will always shoot from the hip. There are things I passionately believe in and once you I get stated I’m like a dog with a bone. Hope you all girls have a good day.
      Going to make my breakfast now.

Anonymous

💐💐💐Trisha💐💐💐…

I just wanted to say ..Welcome back….it’s wonderful to see you here….

Big huggs, grace xxxx

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Welcome back Trisha. Ms Grace is as eloquent as ever… 

Anonymous

Steph…..

After consideration, I pray you stay …this exodus is getting ridiculous…

Grace 🙏🙏🙏🙏

Trisha
      Duchess

I agree with Grace. We need you. We need countryfiles. We need those awesome insights you bring to the room.

💕

Trisha.

Trisha
      Duchess

I agree with most of what you said, the only thing I think is off is about the righting of the ship.

This site is designed as and made for support.  We must support each other.  Tough love is still love I know. Buy if they cut themselves out of the herd then it was not appropriate.

Just my 2 cents.

Trisha.

Trisha
      Duchess

You are so right.  It is. And I miss those ladies.  It feels like the backbone of the site is being removed one vertebrae at a time.

That’s why I refuse to leave. I will take sabbatical as needed  but I won’t quit the site.

Quiting this site is just surrendering it to the ones who don’t want us happy.  I will not allow the insurrection to be completed.

😃

💕

Trisha

I also am keeping the light on, Trisha, but hiding behind the curtain, crying
      Hugs, Regi👸💖

Trisha
      Duchess

💕

Anonymous

Dont cry Regi….I love you !!  xx

You are my rock, Grace, from the moment you said hello.
      💖💖💖💖

Trisha
      Duchess

And this is why I went sabbatical. You have your opinion and steph has hers. You can’t change hers nor can she change yours. Agree to disagree and be done with it.  You want to argue go to another post. Please don’t use mine.

Trisha

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?