Tagged: 

• This topic has 5 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Dana.
Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello Ladies,

I’m Sabrina, I am so happy to find this forum. I’m seriously bursting with emotion. Two weeks ago I finally admitted to my wife and myself that the female inside of me needs to come out. So I’m very raw at the moment. My wife is supportive but we know this will take work,communication and understanding. That being said I rushed out on a Monday to Lane Bryant and bought myself 12 pairs of panties. I am done with male underwear. I was so scarred to walk in the store but once i did i felt at home and my personality went super femme. I spent an hour picking out different pairs. The staff was awesome. I was so relaxed and happy. The next day I slipped into my new panties and I was instantly feeling like a woman. And then I saw my hairy legs reality check.lol The panties are great and im so excited to explore my female side. Although I am still afraid to try heels. Just kidding! I can’t wait!!

Thank you for letting me introduce myself

Much luv

Hi Sabrina and welcome. Thanks for sharing your experience and I just love your strength and determination. Wonderful intro and I’m looking forward to hearing more from you.

Gisela Claudine
      Duchess - Annual

Hello Sabrina. Welcome to CDH. It’s a great place to share experiences and thoughts. Enjoy it.

Gisela

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Sabrina ,   welcome  it’s so nice to meet you . Much of your story sounds so familiar . In the last year these feelings started to bubble and had to tell my wife of many years, join here and realized this is what I needed to be. Purging and wearing panties 24/7 . My wife is supportive but with caution we did have talks guidelines were set and now Stephanie has enter our life’s. In many ways our relationship has never been stonger and I love having her by my side and she has mentioned loving her new husband.  Happy to meet you and looking forward to seeing you here  .🌹

Thank you Stephanie

My wife is amazing and I’m being careful to listen to her needs and desires. I figure my bomb shell of coming out is similar to being told guess what your moving to Mars pack your bags. We’re leaving now!

I could only imagine the feelings she is having. It’s my job to have empathy for her needs and make sure if we’re moving to Mars that we find the best neighborhood to live in. Lol

Thank you so much for your kind words.

Anonymous

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Welcome to CDH Sabrina! You’ll love this site. All the girls are friendly and helpful. The more you dress in feminine attire the more additive it becomes. Wearing high heels is tough at first but gets easier. Best wishes in your journey. Hugs, Mishael</p>

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?