Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Biggest sacrifice when I started crossdressing was a relationship with an ex of mine.I admit she wasn’t good to me at times.One day she asked me what I was going to dress as on Halloween,was 21 or 22 years old at the time.Told I was going to dress as female going out with a few of my friends,told me I wasn’t.Said she wore the skirts and dresses in the relationship,not me.I told her she needed to stop controlling me and let me be me.Gave her the ultimatum,accept it or we are done.I knew what I said was right to say.Finally one day,had the courage to say we are done to her and told her to leave.She did and never came back.I was proud of myself that day,let go of a negative influence in my life.Was a huge relief and knew she put me through enough crap.Also felt happier too knowing I had to make this sacrifice.

Bravo Bre!!

That IS the spirit.  I believe a lot in Karma and the rules of it.

Do not allow toxic people in your life or to remain in your life.  You deserve much better.

Let peace, love, light and happiness rule your space and your world…and send the negative crap out of your life.

Thank you for sharing that!!  Great example Bre!

xo – Robyn 🤗💕

Luckily I have my supportive wife Renee in my life now

[postquote quote=404445]

Thats a godsend!  Hold onto her for dear life!  ❤️❤️

xo – Robyn

Anonymous

Hi Bre

You were so right…if your relationship contains any sort of ultimatums…” do this or else”…it’s not that good…and you now have a supportive wife….win win win situation.

If you had not been so strong, you could have lived a “threatened life” ( in England we call it ” under the thumb”)….for years

Well done, huggs, grace xx

[postquote quote=404495]
      Have already and I love it when we go shopping together.Makes great suggestions on things and will pick something out once in a while.She has said I did the right thing too,my ex was not letting me be me

Anonymous

Doesn’t sound like a sacrifice to me, sounds like a brave and empowering decision.

I think we tend to loose our self if we let others tell us what we can/should or can’t/shouldn’t do. I let that happen for too long and now that I no longer tolerate it, I am much happier with myself and more confident in the decisions I make.

Be very thankful for the supportive person you now have in your life and grateful for the decision you made in the past.

Hugs, MaryAnn

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Sacrifice?  I’d say you got rid of an anchor.  Good for you Bre.

Some people are energy sources and others are energy sinks. The energy sinks will suck every bit of positive energy from you. It is what they do and all they know how to do. For our own health and wellbeing, we cannot allow that…

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?