Tagged: 

Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Lady

Have come to the end of a glorious week of Rachel being out and about.

There have been some first times along the way. First time to manage to wear a different dress each day as I tried out my expanded collection of dresses. First time to casually spend time  in the womenswear section of the large supermarkets. First time to accompany a good CDH friend to lunch in town wearing a long dress which included catching a bus into town  First time wearing my new breast inserts and keeping them on 24 hours a day ( other than having showers obviously).

In fact having found a combination of boobs and bras that work for me I now feel that they should be a part of me.

Sadly I need to remain in the closet and Rachel’s week of freedom comes to an end  Rachel therefore has to relinquish her 40C bustline until the next opportunity.

Most of Rachel’s clothes have gone back into storage with her CDH friend but she has held back a couple of dresses, the boobs and a couple of bras, a good supply of panties and tights, and her Mary Jane shoes so that she can do some quick private dressing time if the opportunity arises and some cautious underdressing ( sadly a 40C bust will not fit into cautious underdressing)

Rachel

That is a real shame. I bet you don’t half miss them?

Anonymous
      Lady

[postquote quote=652960]
      I really do miss them . They felt so right . Will need to patiently wait for the next opportunity.

Rachel

I can fully relate to you Rachel, it’s awful when you have to take of the forms and really miss them.

Recently I wore mine for days including showering and I was so sad and really in the pink fog when I had to remove them because of going to work, I still miss them a lot.

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

So happy for you week as Rachel. So sad for you that you have to be closeted most of the rest of your days. Hope you soon get another opportunity to let Rachel out and have some fun.

Cassie

Dawn Wyvern
      Managing Ambassador

De-princessing is never easy – but you have to plan the next outing as soon as possible to give yourself a goal to aim for and something to look forward to.

I find that helps ease the post-princess crash that tends to come at that point.

plus you are able to look at the photos and remember the fun you had out and about !

Hugs

Dawn  x

Jennie Heels
        Duchess - Annual

Dawn . you are so right … Its so hard to leave the phenomenal   feeling when I am Jennie, but knowing I can get return is soothing to my soul … Smiles ..

Jennie

Anonymous

I feel so sorry for the gals that have to remain so closeted.

Eileen

Anonymous
      Lady

For those interested I have updated my public photos to include one of me out to lunch in my first maxi dress with my CDH friend and one of me in my brown dress that I think nicely shows the impact of my new boobs
      Rachel

Looking good in the pic sis and know what fun it is to be out to lunch with another sister

Rachel, I get the feeling that one week of freedom, will help keep on the lookout for new “opportunities”. I wish you luck, and look forward to new stories!

(Hugs)
      👠Kendra

Anonymous
      Lady

Camshta
      Yes I did and it did not feel as strange as I expected. There was a very slight movement of them towards each other in the bra over the night but no popping out of the bra.
      It felt wonderful to wake up with a slight jiggle at the chest as I lifted my head from the pillow .
      Rachel

Rachel,

Yes I get the idea of wearing boobs to bed, it is comforting and the jiggle is nice too. I have a pair of foam 46Ds I wear to bed, also a pair of 46Cs that are so made for sleeping with on.

Regards,

Aurora B.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?