- April 25, 2018 at 11:30 am #97141Lynda PetersParticipantRegistered On: April 5, 2018Topics: 1Replies: 1Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 18 times
I am Lynda and I am from the St. Louis MO area. I thought I would start a thread that would help with all of us to find safe places to go when we are out en fem. In St. Louis I go to Bar PM. Small venue but is very safe and accepting. I do meet other gurls there as well. When in Minneapolis I like to go to Lush. Great venue, safe, and I have met other gurls there.
How about you and where you live or have been that you can share with all of us. Would like to know about Denver, Dallas, Columbus OH, Kansas City, Atlanta, Austin TX, Houston TX, Chicago, Milwaukee… Thanks… kisses L-
- January 8, 2020 at 10:23 am #265516TAMIParticipantRegistered On: December 6, 2016Topics: 1Replies: 77Has thanked: 237 timesBeen thanked: 99 times
Anybody know any places around greater Cleveland Ohio?
- January 8, 2020 at 8:33 am #265496DeeAnn HopingsParticipantRegistered On: November 10, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 179Has thanked: 7 timesBeen thanked: 278 times
Surprised that no one mentioned Palm Springs, CA!?!? Anyway, there are no crossdresser/transgender specific places, but a number of the bars and restaurants are gay owned, so they are generally pretty friendly. I, and others, had submitted entries to Project Unity. There are also a few entries for Palm Desert, Desert Hot Springs and Cathedral City.
I’ve lived in Cathedral City (next door to Palm Springs) for 4 years and have been to a number of restaurants, retail places, but not many standalone bars. I identify as transgender and non-binary and am dressed 80% to 90% of the time. So far I have not had a problem other than being misgendered sometimes.
However, make no mistake, no place is truly “safe”. Even within this bubble untoward things happen. A month or 2 before I moved here, 2 gay men were attacked as they were leaving a bar in Palm Springs. Their injuries were significant, but survivable. However, one died a few days later from a heart attack. No place is perfect and shit does happen sometimes.
- November 18, 2019 at 1:48 pm #250390Holly GParticipantRegistered On: August 25, 2015Topics: 10Replies: 107Has thanked: 20 timesBeen thanked: 50 times
I’ll be out in the San Jose, CA area this week. Very curious if there are any girl meetups happening in the area that I could join. I’ve never been out with anyone and would love the chance. Safety in numbers I guess 🙂
- November 18, 2019 at 1:41 pm #250389Jin CrockerParticipantRegistered On: November 15, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 98Has thanked: 11 timesBeen thanked: 154 times
Almost anywhere in Corvallis, Oregon. Especially the Book Bin downtown and Allann’s coffee shop by campus.
- October 27, 2019 at 3:39 pm #240783Tiffany AlexisFounderRegistered On: March 28, 2019Topics: 216Replies: 1103Has thanked: 1609 timesBeen thanked: 2553 times
check out Project Unity/ local places on the site. Since August 10, myself and Deanna lund have added over 5000 cd/tg friendly places, mostly in the us. I don’t think I’ve hit St. Louis yet, but I will be doing so before Christmas I think. Also, if anyone knows of places, send them to me at email@example.com and I will put them in. This is meant to be the definitive solution to this question, and includes everything from clubs, restaurants, doctors, stores, contractors, hotels, you name it.
She who dares, wins.
- September 10, 2019 at 4:43 pm #220673Nicole BoxParticipantRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 114Has thanked: 103 timesBeen thanked: 230 times
I’m in Houston TX and I have a group of friends that get together and go to a drag show. There are a few other clubs but haven’t been to them yet. One of my friends goes out almost every day after work and no one bothers her. She goes out to eat and shopping where ever she wants. The place we go is called Michael’s Outpost.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- June 28, 2019 at 6:56 pm #193761Holly GParticipantRegistered On: August 25, 2015Topics: 10Replies: 107Has thanked: 20 timesBeen thanked: 50 times
I’ll be in Raleigh, NC in a couple weeks…was really hoping to get out again. Are there any girls from that area? I’ve only been out by myself a couple times.
- June 22, 2019 at 10:28 am #192296Ginalea WilliamParticipantRegistered On: May 7, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 9Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 5 times
- June 16, 2019 at 9:14 am #191015Rachel WilliamsParticipantRegistered On: June 16, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 110Has thanked: 210 timesBeen thanked: 200 times
One place I regularly go to is Over The Rainbow Transitions in Portland, OR. The lady that runs the place is so sweet and understanding. She taught me how to put on my makeup and she offers other esthetic services.
- June 15, 2019 at 4:53 pm #188180Stephanie DaleParticipantRegistered On: December 23, 2017Topics: 1Replies: 1Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 5 times
<p style=”text-align: left;”>Any suggestions for Milwaukee, WI</p>
- September 11, 2019 at 3:15 am #220764Abby WintersParticipantRegistered On: February 7, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 23Has thanked: 72 timesBeen thanked: 64 times
There is a place on 2nd st on the south side called Fluid fun place. Little older crowd more my style is called this is it cathedral square area very nice place. If you have anymore questions let me know
- June 9, 2019 at 9:33 am #184159Rochelle MillsParticipantRegistered On: March 16, 2019Topics: 7Replies: 91Has thanked: 161 timesBeen thanked: 153 times
As quite a few ladies have suggested in other posts, Vegas provides wonderful opportunities to go out en femme. Through the encouragement of CDH sisters, I went out en femme for two evenings in Vegas recently. Was so much fun strolling around the strip, casinos, having dinner, etc. There are so many extravagant/out there personalities and styles in Vegas, which makes it easy for CDs to relax and blend in. Would just suggest going out with a friend/SO for basic safety in numbers, but I am sure you would be fine on your own in many venues.
- May 29, 2019 at 6:23 am #181412Roxanne LanyonParticipantRegistered On: November 11, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 1526Has thanked: 210 timesBeen thanked: 1173 times
Roxanne would adore to find a sweet place in North East Georgia, where she can be a gentle, sweet girl all of the time! Can anyone help with that?
- May 29, 2019 at 1:28 am #181375Roxanne LanyonParticipantRegistered On: November 11, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 1526Has thanked: 210 timesBeen thanked: 1173 times
Hi Gurls! I am Roxanne Lanyon, and live in North East Georgia, near Gainesville, by a small town called Clarkesville. I would adore to find a place nearby where I can be friendly and feel at home, as a sweet girl. Does anyone know of a place nearby where a girl like me can have a social life?
- May 29, 2019 at 1:23 am #181374Roxanne LanyonParticipantRegistered On: November 11, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 1526Has thanked: 210 timesBeen thanked: 1173 times
- March 11, 2019 at 10:25 pm #159607TerriParticipantRegistered On: May 17, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 107Has thanked: 83 timesBeen thanked: 236 times
On Long Island in NY there is a group called Femme Fever. They have monthly parties in a great bar in Levittown. The parties are on the 2nd Thursday of the month.
2 users thanked author for this post.
- February 17, 2019 at 11:43 am #154039Dame Veronica GraunwolfRegistered On: May 8, 2017Topics: 55Replies: 2075Has thanked: 1755 timesBeen thanked: 2090 times
Hi Girls! Anyone know of a place or places in New Jersey? Thank you…….
1 user thanked author for this post.
- October 27, 2019 at 2:31 pm #240755https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/woman-gray-1.jpgAnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 15Has thanked: 53 timesBeen thanked: 25 times
Hi Dame Veronica. I’m very new to crossdressing. I’m in NJ and in the Monmouth-Ocean County area. I heard and know of two places in Asbury Park: 1) Georgie’s and 2) the Paradise Club in the Empress Inn. Would love to know of other places throughout NJ especially north Jersey.
- March 10, 2019 at 10:26 pm #159356Maddie MoochParticipantRegistered On: November 25, 2017Topics: 6Replies: 18Has thanked: 4 timesBeen thanked: 59 times
- March 16, 2019 at 7:38 pm #161004Carolyne ShermanParticipantRegistered On: February 20, 2018Topics: 5Replies: 215Has thanked: 42 timesBeen thanked: 333 times
I am in the Philadelphia area from time to time is your PA club anywhere near there?
- March 16, 2019 at 10:23 pm #161025Maddie MoochParticipantRegistered On: November 25, 2017Topics: 6Replies: 18Has thanked: 4 timesBeen thanked: 59 times
Oh sorry the places I know are only stores and mom and pop shops that help out anyone in the LGBTQ community. The place in PA is a makeup studio that works with crossdressers to find what makeup works with them. I unfortunately don’t know about any clubs, so again sorry.
- March 17, 2019 at 6:08 pm #161232Carolyne ShermanParticipantRegistered On: February 20, 2018Topics: 5Replies: 215Has thanked: 42 timesBeen thanked: 333 times
Thanks for responding. I am really comfy just shopping anywhere and I have 2 really great Mary Kay ladies in the Philadelphia area that take care of me. The down side is I have yet to find anyplace fun to go and have a drink or relax. About the only thing around is the Parx casino and it is your quintessential casino… noise and machines. Thanks!
- January 13, 2019 at 8:09 pm #143456Michelle LiefdeAmbassadorRegistered On: May 27, 2018Topics: 49Replies: 1113Has thanked: 1433 timesBeen thanked: 1274 times
Within the last 10 years of living out in Western Massachusetts, I have seen that Northampton is pretty safe place to be, most folks in town don’t seem to care from what I have seen. I myself have not gone out dressed but I would feel pretty safe if I did.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- July 7, 2018 at 3:48 pm #106623Millicent TeasedaleParticipantRegistered On: August 24, 2015Topics: 10Replies: 116Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 120 times
I’ve dressed in a number of the Casinos in Las Vegas and never had any problems. In fact, have only had one comment, and that was about how he wished he was brave enough to dress the way I was. It’s all part of the show, and it takes a lot more than dressing to get too many folks attention there.
- June 24, 2018 at 3:49 pm #104923Jennifer BantonParticipantRegistered On: March 19, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 15Has thanked: 17 timesBeen thanked: 24 times
I have been to a couple of places in the Detroit area. One is Gigis and the other is Adams Apple. One of the owners at the Adams Apple is transgender, so definitely a safe environment. IT is a fun place, but small and the neighborhood is a little sketchy, but once you are there, it is fun and accepting.
If you do get to Detroit, then yo need to check out Janet’s Closet. A crossdresser store that is very fun and has a lot of great stuff.
- May 2, 2018 at 1:15 am #97790JanineParticipantRegistered On: October 25, 2015Topics: 1Replies: 82Has thanked: 38 timesBeen thanked: 158 times
One of the safest places to visit is marathon FL
You can dress en femme while you’re there and be accepted by everyone.
It’s the most Transgender place that I’ve visited.
I went there last memorial day weekend dressed en.femme the whole time I was there and met other gurls who were there for the same reasons I was
Looking forward to returning there this memorial day weekend and getting reacquainted with some friends I’ve made there
- April 18, 2019 at 8:01 am #169460Dawn JudsonParticipantRegistered On: November 26, 2017Topics: 4Replies: 31Has thanked: 44 timesBeen thanked: 77 times
Anything in northern FL?
- October 27, 2019 at 1:41 pm #240737SarahParticipantRegistered On: October 19, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 13Has thanked: 93 timesBeen thanked: 43 times
Bo’s in Jax Beach, 2nd street! Check out their web page! There is the Metro in five points area of Jacksonville! There are many places in Jacksonville area, just google Gay Jacksonville!
- May 1, 2018 at 11:15 pm #97788ParticipantRegistered On: February 20, 2018Topics: 5Replies: 215Has thanked: 42 timesBeen thanked: 333 times
Ladies I am in Sacramento tonight and having a ball at a club called Faces. Great bartenders and good clientele.
- April 28, 2018 at 4:59 am #97379https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/woman-gray-1.jpgAnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 18Has thanked: 38 timesBeen thanked: 24 times
Im looking for a fun place in the capital district area of new york . Where can i go and be one of the girls? Ive never been out but i have to start sometime.
- April 25, 2018 at 2:25 pm #97146Lucinda HawknsParticipantRegistered On: September 1, 2015Topics: 5Replies: 995Has thanked: 25 timesBeen thanked: 725 times
i went to a cross dressing club one year and had a great time but hiding it from wife while dressed up to go out to this meeting was something else had to put on male cloths over my dress and all that to hid it and tell her i am going to see a friend for awhile. it was in cheecktawaga NY area the group is called buffalo bells. when i went it was great was treated like all the other ladies dressed up. now i forgot the time and date. have a hard time finding a person that knows the time and date to text. but i had a great time.
- April 25, 2018 at 11:47 am #97143ParticipantRegistered On: February 20, 2018Topics: 5Replies: 215Has thanked: 42 timesBeen thanked: 333 times
One of my favorites is The Boomerang Club in Wichita KS. It is a great little place with ALL kinds of humans. The staff is quick to assist those that are there for the wrong reason or causing trouble to find the door. I will really be interested to see what else is posted as I travel a lot and am always on the lookout for someplace fun.
1 user thanked author for this post.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.