Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

There is an app called Refuge, that maps out trans safe restrooms in the U.S. I do not vouch for its accuracy.

– Robyn

Nor should you. Things can change overnight regarding washrooms. I try to only use washrooms labelled as Family washrooms or gender neutral washrooms. I do use Ladies rooms but do not dilly dally inside. My s/o is usually with me also.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Whether you use an app or your own 2 eyes to find a restroom, please remember the men’s room is NOT a safe space for us girls.  Always use the ladies, family or gender neutral restroom.

While the law here allows individuals to use the restroom that matches their gender expression, it’s still important to be sensitive to risk. Most large public places like parks, malls, sports or concert venues, etc. have gender-neutral/family restrooms, even many bars and restaurants have these now. I agree with Emily, though: the men’s room is not safe for us, no way no how.

Anonymous
      Lady

I don’t know if I would entirely trust the app since the you know who group is passing laws oppressing our lifestyle as much as possible in many states here in the US. Things could change rapidly so using your own judgement is best.

Have used womens restrooms for many years without difficulty. When out en femme I feel there really is no choice. I have always considered the men’s room off limits and would be much more uncomfortable there than in the women’s room.

I use family washrooms even when not en femme i have had isses in mensrooms. I only use stalls and have been bothered even there 😕

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?