• This topic has 23 replies, 23 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Clara.
Viewing 19 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Rita Mcintyre
      Duchess

hi, If your out dont ever let your guard down, i just had my first scary experience. i stopped at a rest area. i look around before i go in to the ladies room to make sure its relatively safe. today when i came out and got back to my car. a pick up pulled next to me out of no where. i didnt see it when i made my check and it was a small lot. before i could get in the car he pulled down the window and asked me to meet him in back by the truckers area for some … well you can imagine.. i didnt answer got in my car and got back on the highway. but he followed me. pulled up next to me asking me to pull over. i ignored him. he went past, got off at the next exit, but got right back on and was behind me again. same thing he pulls next to me. speeds ahead , gets off then back on. this time i went about 90 to put some distance between us. i was even hoping id get pulled over for speeding. he could catch up but was behind me for 50 miles before i got off onto another highway. i dont think he saw me get off. i got between some trucks to hide. but it was a little nerve racking. Like i said i am very careful. So everyone please be careful, watch your surroundings. it only takes one..  So my ? is has this ever happened to you? and what did you do? rita

• This topic was modified 1 year ago by Emily Alt.

I would have been scared too. I probably wouldn’t have ignored him at the first stop. I would have had so choice words about how you talk to a lady. I would have clearly rejected his advance and probably made a comment about only enjoying full size treats not the bite size he was offering. Then I would have hauled butt out of there.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Certainly a disturbing situation. Yes, for sure, be aware of your surroundings and never take any risk with yourself. Unfortunately, as real women always experience danger, they can be just around a corner, so be careful..🌷

Sorry you were subjected to that horrible experience, hope you are Okay.

Never been subjected to anything like this. But going out regularly en femme I am now much more aware of  how still too many men treat women as fair game to be subjected to subtle innuendos or more serious attempts to objectify and force them into situations for cheap thrills. It sickens me that this behaviour still happens in 2023.

I was at the receiving end of an altercation a couple of years ago with a testosterone fuelled troglodyte, a quick photo of his number plate on my phone  quickly defused the confrontation and he quickly left.
      Or keep you phone at hand ready to call the police.

B x

Angela Booth
      Hostess

How awful. A poignant reminder of safety issues for all women. Luckily mine have only been minor which I could handle.

Anonymous
      Lady

So sorry to hear of your frightening experience. You did the right thing by not confronting the stalker. In America today, guns are pulled and people killed for far less perceived slights. I’m sure you were scared but you are safe.

Rita,

That sounds like a very scary experience you had, especially getting propositioned by some strange man, and then having him following you like a stalker.  I’ve never had an experience like that but you can never be too careful.  Maybe you should invest in a can of mace or a Glock.

Kerri

Savannah Vee
      Duchess

Definitely a scary experience. If you have a GPS in your car or on your phone you can find the nearest police station and drive up to the building. They are unlikely to follow you there.

That is exactly why there is a 9mm near my right hand. Hope it is never needed.

That sounds truly terrifying! I’m so glad you are ok.

Rita –

That is a scary experience.  I think you handled it in the best way you could.  It is a good reminder to be aware of surroundings at all times.  Some great advice has been given by others.  Nothing wrong with having pepper spray handy for just in case.  Another option is wasp spray if you can’t find pepper spray.

XOXO
      Suzanne

J J
      Lady

Welcome to the world many women have to deal with all too often. Being a women is not all we hope it to be. There are dangerous people out there, so do be careful. Making it known to this jerk you are calling 911 might not have been a bad idea.

I’m so sorry you had to go through such an awful and unnecessary ordeal. What is wrong with men like that? Men are supposed to protect women and children, not hurt or torment them. But I’m glad you’re alright now. Be safe.

Jill

Anonymous
      Lady

One of the things I’ve noticed when I’m underdressed is how much more fearful I become of creepy men who act in a provocative manner in general. They don’t know I’m underdressed – but my reaction to them changes. When I’m in drab, I’m sizing up the situation to see how likely I am to get my ass kicked, or whether I’d do the ass kicking. But when I’m dressed as Jackie underneath, I find myself wanting to hide and be protected.

Just something I noticed about myself.

Clara
        Lady

I have noticed that also, normally being a pretty good judge of character and not being bothered by people but when out as Clara I so much more cautious more so near restrooms and now the growing number of individual stalled unisex facilities.  I always have tried of avoid being too much near people, but I will avoid places like rest rooms when I see men hanging about near by or between the rest room and the carpark is just a no go as Clara.

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

Glad you are okay, that was a nasty experience. I’ve only had one instance where a guy followed my through a few floors of department store and out into a crowded parking lot. But being observant, I was aware of him the entire time and never really felt threatened. As I backed out and drove away he stood about 30 ft away and just stared at me. It’s sobering to realize that GG women have to deal with this kind of crap all their lives.

Hello Rita
      That’s scary Hun what a weirdo the only you could of done was speed up and try and get away, that reminds me of Spielbergs film Duel with Dennis Weaver with obsessive truck driver. The main thing is your ok I hope you reported it.
      Sarah xx

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I had a similar experience years ago. A guy saw me walking to my car and called to me. I kept walking as he was quickly walking towards me. I got to the car just before he did and began driving away as he kept calling out to me, trying to get me to stop. As I was leaving, he ran to a pick up truck and began following me.

Instead of going home, I figured I would drive around a bit, taking a long way home, hoping he would tire of following me and go off on his own way. He didn’t. He kept following me. If I stopped at a red light he would get alongside me, make gestures and ask me to stop. I even ran a couple of red lights trying to get away. He ran them too. Even a couple of times he even got in front of me trying to get me to stop. I managed to turn off and go down a side road.

Finally I decided no matter what, I had to deal with him. A police station was not far away. I drove there and pulled in the parking lot. He didn’t follow me. He kept driving. I must have stayed there a half hour before I decided to leave. I never saw him or his truck again.

After that incident, I realized that genetic girls may have to go through crap like this often. We wonder why they dress down so much and don’t get themselves all pretty and sexy, wearing clothes we love. This could be part of the reason why. They don’t always want to attract unwanted attention.

I wonder if he was interested in you not because he saw you as a GG but he’d clocked you as CD? No offence meant! Best, Marlene.

Patty Phose
          Duchess

That’s a good point. I don’t know. Regardless he seemed ridiculously and overly aggressive.

Hi girls,

I am a trans woman, I live and pass as a woman. I take public transit to and from work, M to F every week.  Yesterday morning I arrived at my bus stop and there was already a gentleman there, sitting on the bench in the shelter. I stood at a safe distance as I always do. He said “good morning” and I replied the same. He then said, “Don’t you like to sit down? You can sit here.” The bench would be quite a close fit for two people and my warning bells were ringing, so I said “I’ll stand, thank you, because I sit down all day at work.”  He asked “Where do you work?” I said it was an office job.” Fortunately another rider appeared and the bus arrived so that was the end of the issue.  He might have just been trying to be polite, but it didn’t feel right.  I’ve had men flirt with me at bus stops numerous times before and have learned to be careful and not say much.

Take care out there ladies.  🙂

Hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

Anonymous

Yipes! I am sorry you had that experience. I generally avoid rest areas at night…not generally, always! Much better to stop at a convenience store if one must. At least there are cameras and staff around.

Sorry that happened to you Rita. Yes, I’ve had my share of creepers. From people getting too touchy, to revealing their “stuff” and soliciting a sexual encounter, to the followers and hostile neanderthals in bars and public places. We must accept that women, whether they are cis-women or crossdressers/transgendered, are a target for socially maladjusted or sinister men (and some women). Especially when alone, it is up to us to be aware of our surroundings at all times and take our own safety in our hands. Our best weapon or resource lies between our ears.

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?