Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Lea
      Lady

There it was hidden in the back corner, an exquisite couture gown, in my size, tags still on, a color that attracts me, adorned with accents,  instantly matching bridal heels I have.  I tried it on, it fit, put it back on the rack, thought about it, left, sat in the car more thinking, too many signs that this is the dress. Finally, YES!!!!

And at a 5% of the original price.  No one will ever believe it was a thrift shop find.

One day I hope to wear it, on a red carpet, looking dazzling, even for just one night. I dream of that day of fully accepting, proudly accepting.

I said yes to the dress.

Anonymous
      Lady

Good call, Leah!!  I recently bought one myself. As soon as I saw it, I knew that I would be walking out of the store with it and mine still had the tags on it as well!

Even if we only wear it at home for our own photoshoots, it’s totally worth what we spent!  I look forward to seeing you in it in your public photos!

*kisses* tara 🙂

Good decision Lea. If you hadn’t bought it you would have regretted it, and if you had went back the next day and it was gone you’d be kicking yourself. Now it’s another reason to look fabulous. Christmas is coming! Any excuse to wear it!?

❤️Bianca

Anonymous

Well done Lea , you should always buy a dress 👗 when you see them because if you leave them and change your mind later on they may not be there when you go back to get it, I’ve done that lots of times, seen a dress or skirt I’ve liked gone back to get it and it’s gone, I’m sure that when you get to wear it you will look a million dollars in it,

Hugs 🤗 Roz X

Angela Booth
      Hostess

And Cinders, you are ready to go to the ball….

Anonymous

Good for you, Lea.  I hope you get a chance to wear your new dress soon.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Thanks for sharing. That was wonderful.

Hugs, Liara

Hi Lea wonderful choice as for when and where to wear it can be a fun choice to make like a gala dress at Keystone yea love to see you there all dolled up looking pretty in your new dress .. Good luck girlfriend  ..

Stephanie

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Lea ,

It’s pretty clear you have a dream shared here by many girls !

Have fun wearing your new dress at home or ….!

Love Sylvia.

Lea
      Lady

Thank all you wonderful ladies for your replies. You’re so supportive, it matters a lot to a gurl. I feel like a princess just reading what you wrote, bursting with emotions of happiness inside. You are amazing!

– xoxo, Lea

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Great find, excellent decision!

I bet you will look amazing on that red carpet!

hugs, Lara

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?