Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hey Babes,

I am so excited to be here.

From very young I have felt the desire to inhabit the female form. I wasn’t only attracted to women, I wanted to be them, and to experience the feeling of being a woman, of being that object of desire and sensuality.

When I crossdress it is an experience like no other, and I am looking forward to making friends with the only people who truly understand the wonderful, sensual feeling that is crossdressing.

Bisous, a bientôt!

Michelle

Hi Michelle nice to meet you and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. Well girl as a new sister and family member here you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. There is so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies here telling there stories abour there travels down there femme path in life..  When you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Michelle as she heads out on her journey down the girly path she has chosen in life..  As for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships withand we all are just a click away ha ha .. Well again sunshine state girl nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Dearest Stephanie B
        Here i sit and it’s a quarter to four in the Afternoon and i thought i’d Thank You for liking my Post!
        I know you’re a moderator so to be recognised by such an important person here is rewarding!!!
        I am hoping that you have found some Fem time today and that Michelle Paris will be well looked after by the girls here!
        So,i will leave you to it and if you are celebrating Father’s Day(as we are here in the UK),enjoy darling!
        Hugs,Kisses & Respect
        Anna M xxxx

Ok girl make my head swell ha ha you are a gem to say so .. Thank you for seeking us out and joining us girls here  as im a few miles away from you across the pond ha ha .. its almost 9am here and thanks for the happy fathers day and same to you ha ha girlfriend 💋💖 big hugs ..

Stephanie bass

Anonymous

Stephanie B Darling
            As you are a veteran i had better quit while i’m ahead!
            Oh that doesn’t mean you are Old but just more experienced at this than me haha!
            It is now nearly Tea Time here and it’s 4.10PM so it’s time for some food!
            We’re having Salad(Anna needs to watch her hips) and so you take care!
            Respect & Kisses
            Anna M xxx

Thank you girl as its 11:09 am here right now and raining so no outside work for drab me bur soon some Stephanie time when kids make it thru for fathers day so have a nice meal and gosh girl watch those hips ha ha ..

Hugs Stephanie

Anonymous

Dearest Stephanie B
            Hope you have a nice day with your family darl!
            Sadly,not celebrating Father’s Day as mine went 17 years back!
            Sadly,today holds mixed feelings for me,don’t know how to feel as well as last Wednesday!
            Some Anna time for me as it is just turned 9PM and SWAT is on!
            I have been 75% Fem today but await the Make-Up to almost complete the picture!
            I’m so far behind most girls here in more ways than one!
            I’ll try and watch my hips but had a Pizza Yesterday so that didn’t help!
            Naughty me but anyway,you Take Care and Thanks for the reply!
            Hugs & Kisses
            Anna M xxx

Thank you so much, Stephanie (And I love the name ‘Stephanie’),

I got goosebumps reading your message. Very much looking forward to sharing and making friends…

Hi Michelle,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Michelle welcome,  your  now part of a wonderful place to express yourself to who you would love to be. That lady deep inside and with the company of many caring and understanding gals who can help you with everything from dressing to makeup and all in between. So start enjoying all that we have and in a community that really supports and accepting for everyone. Very nice to meet you and have a wonderful journey ahead.

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Bonjour Mse.Paris
      Greetings from England and i hope that you make many friends here!
      I am basically a newbie as well and have to admit the feeling of Pantyhose/Stockings and a dress is something greatly rewarding and i wish you luck on your journey how ever far it takes you!
      I am a late starter although if you view my Profile,i have been doing this on and off for 42 years and still closeted more or less!
      Amour Mon Cherie
      Anna M XXX

Merci!

Anonymous

Cherie Michelle
          Non Probleme Michelle!
          Avez-Vous un tres joli jour,Cherie!
          Amour et Amities
          Anna M xxx

Trish White
      Baroness

Hi Michelle, welcome to CDH, you’re going to love it hear and being able to meet and talk to all the lovely welcoming girls. Enjoy our family and I look forward to hearing more about you.

Love,

Trish

Welcome and I’m the same way!!! I feel so alive free and complete when I’m Destiny!!!! Yea we can be who we want to and I’m loving it!!!

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Michelle,

Welcome to this friendly accepting community of like minded girls!

💕Lara

Hi Michelle, and welcome. While my being Paulette is more of a stress reliever for me, I must confess when I am ‘out and about’ and I receive and admiring look from a guy I tend to sway my hips just a little bit more! I do know how wonderful it has been to be able to explore my feminine nature, and how helpful the ladies here at CDH have been. I think you will discover this is a great place to share and learn. Hugs, Paulette

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Michelle,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Thank you for your warm message. I am looking forward to getting more involved!

Welcome!

Much love,
      Janice

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?