Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

After being ousted as a CD by the wife recently. During one of our many long talks about us and our relationship and how my CD was now affecting it, the wife commented that all the dresses she found were her style and that she was worried about this. It got me thinking that has anyone else found them selves in the same situation. Has anyone elses partner commented about liking your clothing styles. I seems to me that I will like to wear the same dresses that the wife wears as we are similar in the way we thinks as we are life partners.

What do others think on this?

My gf has borrowed from my wardrobe on occassion when she goes someplace a little fancier than usual but as far as day to day styles, colors and patterns we are almost polar opposites.

A lot of couples, after being together for a long time, often begin to think alike, and develop the same preferences.

If a man likes how his wife looks when she dresses a certain way it only seems natural that his style would be similar.

Leah
      Baroness

My wife and I cannot share clothes .. abs we have 2 different styles. It would be ideal if we could wear the same sizes to expand wardrobe options

Yes I to was caught wearing my wife’s clothes, it was all I had at the time. She didn’t appreciate it. Pretty much after some long talks I was asked to get my own stuff, hers was off limits. It’s been great so far I’m the same size but a bit taller, so everything now fits really good. In fact she has stolen some of my stuff, lol, tables are turned.

Anonymous

Hi Rachel ,

We are different sizes clothes wise , we do share lip glosses & plumpers , as well as skin care product.

Style wise we can be both the same & different , I like aysimmetric hem lines – she most definitely doesn’t , she’s corporate white collar a, style I love but she doesn’t – perhaps as she’s got to wear it 5 days  a week 😔 🌹 Tiff

Hi Rachel.

My SO doesn’t agree with me dressing. I had bought a lovely lemon yellow dress and about 2weeks later she saw the same dress and wanted to buy it, fortunately she didn’t. We tend to share similar tastes in women’s clothing but we do vary this, mainly in my taste.

Good question.

Stylewise, she is more conservative than me. I like to show off a bit. I like to expose more skin than she does. We both like the same colors, fabrics, prints. For most of our lives, we were close enough to the same size to share, now that the age bomb has hit our bodies, we mostly have separate closets, we still share one panty drawer.  I never could get into her shoes though!

I would love to be the same size as my wife, she is a size 8 and im a size 18

Anonymous

Following “The Talk” with my wife, we have gone shopping together, and find that we have similar tastes. She is a couple sizes larger, so we sometimes buy duplicates. We have found a very few things which we can share, and I have “inherited a few things which she outgrew, but was keeping in her closet. We also have similar taste in jewelry, so we share that, too.

Anonymous

When I was married apart from the fact she was bigger than me her style tended to be more masculine, where as I love very feminine styles. I did get some of her shoes though lol.

Billie Jean
      Duchess

Went shopping for the first time with my wife the other day. Bought a bra , pantries, a dress and matching nighties. So far so good. But difficult to take it slow.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I was at a meeting with other CD’s. We were discussing various things, including the type of crossdressers we are. I was identified as a fetish crossdresser. I like to wear and dress like girls I want to be intimate with. That made total sense to me.

From that perspective, it’s not surprising you would be attracted to clothes and style like those your wife likes also. That’s probably why you were attracted to her.

Lisa Fox
      Lady

Hi Rachel,

I think I am similar to Patty in terms of being more of a fetish dresser.  That is just a self assessment as I never really conversed with other CDs except here.

However, referring to my wife, she thinks Lisa is somewhat of a slut.  I say provocative.  She has tried purchasing for Lisa but the style is always a little off.  My wife is stylish but very conservative. That said, she is amazed at how good the stuff is that Lisa buys for her.  Shoe is on the other foot sort of speak there.

Hugs,

Lisa

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Relationship Advice’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?