Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Good morning ladies first off I would like to say that I joined the site a little over a year ago and I’ve been away as dealing with my full-time transitioning. I was dressing from time to time and I made the decision after speaking with my doctor and a therapist about transitioning and going all the way with hormone replacement therapy and gender reassignment surgery. I am happy to announce that after all the consultations and all the preparations my gender reassignment surgery is scheduled for October of this year and after that I will be full-time Sammy. I am so happy that I’ve made this decision to transition full-time as I’ve always felt like I was a female trapped in a guy’s body however I’ve always cared about what others thought about me and really never cared about what was right with me.

Anonymous

Best of luck to you a=on your continued journey, this must have been a very difficult and rewarding year. I do not expect I will transition. I am a crossdresser with a strong female presents in me and that is probably all. But am so excited when I hear stories like yours. I try to be honest with myself and that is a daily effort. I hope we hear more of your story. and I hope you find the support we are all looking for here.

As my transition continues, you all will hear about my progress. I first strted cross dressing when i was in high school as a deer and after that dare I felt like it was the right thing because I never identified with the manly things in life I always identified with the girly things. Even as a child I would tend to play more with the Barbies and dolls versus playing with cars and guns and things like that. As I got older my dressing went from just a sexual fantasy to filling like the person that I’m supposed to be. It took me awhile to come out to everyone and I came out to my employer and they were a little taken back by it but they accepted it my family was taken back by it but they as well accepted it but the hardest thing was my friends they did not accept that and as a result I lost a bunch of friends that I had gained over the years. When I’m dressed the same email I feel wonderful when I have to dress and God mode I’m depressed not cheerful and I don’t want to do anything.

Welcome Samantha!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Samantha , happy to welcome you back here with us. Hope all is going good for your transistioning and looking forward to hearing from you soon. A big change in one’s life but one many of us have dreamed of but unfortunately could not be able to . The best to you moving forward and very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Weocome Samantha.Good luck with your transition.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?