Viewing 1 reply thread
New Forums
  • Author
      Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

I’m now counting down, 14 days left to a meetup.
      Location is in an area not far from Sandbanks, Ontario, Canada
      Date is Sunday Aug 1 (long weekend, Monday is a holiday)
      I have rented a cottage and I will go to it with my wife, PM for details on where it is. The cottage is far away from anyone else, just forest around it. That means the only one who will see us is us, and that fit me perfect.I have got several “maybe” but don’t know how many will come, something that would be good to know when I shopping supplies.
      I plan to be dressed as Kelly from that we leave until we come back. Others are welcome to join on Sunday for chat and bbq, that included SOs (who can then exchange experiences also).

I think most “rules” are given but to clarify some that may not be clear
      – we are all shy to different levels so no pictures without 100% full consent
      – if you are to shy to come dressed you are still welcome
      – sorry but no sleepover at this cottage, you have to arrange your own accommodations or make it a day trip

Send me a private message for more details and also if you are able to come or not.

/kt

I am so very disappointed, I will not be able to go I need to bring my SO, as she is not able to be on her own, and it is more than a day trip, but she could not take that long a trip at this time.
      I hope you girls have the best time
      Hugs, Regi👸💕

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Transgender Friendly Places and Support Groups Around the World’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?