Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I was and still am utterly gobsmacked! After a little sleep I’m still in a bit of a daze over the big PM from last night. An email from Vanessa Law had me immediately nervous, because of my big mouth I thought I found myself in trouble but instead I’ve found myself in esteemed company. Someone has deemed me worthy of granting me a year of the Baroness plan! Nobody has ever done something like this for me before and the gratitude and appreciation I feel is somewhat overwhelming. It’s been about half a day since I got the news and I’m still having a hard time believing that somebody thought I was was worthy of not only this gift but of placing me in same company as Grace Scarlett and Stephanie Plumb, two girls that I enjoy so much. Apologies go out to everyone because this gives me the green light to continue being whom I’ve been here, opinionated and occasionally verbose, but always caring. Thank you whoever you are from the deepest part of my heart for this wonderful gift, I will do my best to earn it.

Congratulations, Cindy Lou. IMO, you deserve it, You are always so supportive, and obviously caring, to all of us here. And as for your opinions, we do need to hear both sides of everything, else how else can we decide what is best?
      I,for one, value your thoughts, and your friendship,,so again, congrats your ladyship? is that right, my UK sisters?
      Hugs, Regi.

Anonymous

Congrats Cindy Lou….and well done Secret 🎅 Santa….

The Royal Family continues to grow…

and Regi, it’s actually ” your Grace”…which could get really confusing for me!!

Grace xx

Hi Cindy lou another  secret santa  deserving sister  you as the others are a treat to have you here as the comments and laughter and bantering between all here makes it fun.  So keep it up Miss Secret Santa  you are doing a great job keeping us laughing as we all need this  big hugs to you and all the laugh makers we have here ..

Stephanie Bass

Congratulations Cindy Lou!

Alice

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?