- December 4, 2020 at 5:54 am #414030AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 6Replies: 28Has thanked: 119 timesBeen thanked: 218 times
Hi Girls, its the festive time of year and I was wondering if anyone has worn a Santa dress? I had a gorgeous dress a few years ago. It was sleeveless with thin red straps and it was sooo short! It had white fur at the bust and hem and it came with a pair of white and red striped hold ups. I wore it with a white strapless bra and white knickers and a pair of of red high heels. I felt sooo sexy! It was a good Christmas!!! Anyone else got any Santa dress tales? Ann. X
- December 9, 2020 at 3:51 am #416056Angela BoothLadyRegistered On: August 1, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 36Has thanked: 25 timesBeen thanked: 198 times
I was working in a shop and next door was a coffee shop which we used a lot and were friendly with the girls in there. The shops were owned by the same people and each Christmas the owner had them dress up as sexy Santas or elves. My co worker said that we should join in. I didn’t take much persuading as I had a nice outfit at home.
The Week before I went to work made up wearing my Little Santa dress, with a frilly net petticoat, Shawl, Stockings and fur trimmed boots under my coat. I added the Santa hat when I arrived and presented myself to the other girls. They loved it as did the customers. I wore it for a few days and loved it!
That was a fun Christmas.
- December 9, 2020 at 12:31 am #416033KHeartLadyRegistered On: October 1, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 103Has thanked: 284 timesBeen thanked: 577 times
Aww.. I so want to wear one. My wife and I saw saw these cute red santa and green elf dresses when we went shopping the other day, and I think she may have considered us getting them, but I had recently ordered a red dress that was going to be arriving by post a few days later, so we decided not to.
She did buy me some tinsel she wanted me to wear in a festive photo though, lol.
- December 7, 2020 at 9:56 pm #415603RevelLadyRegistered On: December 5, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 29Has thanked: 43 timesBeen thanked: 108 times
Although I have a nice red dress that could pass for a Santa dress, when my Daddy and I went shopping, we stopped at our local Goodwill, and what I saw hanging in the window made my jaw drop…a gorgeous dark green velvet Christmas dress with a white fuzzy blouse, and it was my size! I bought it for a bargain because the clerk said they thought it was a “youth” size, but it was was actually an adult size for a petite and slender woman, like me! I’m going to wear it on Christmas Eve with a Santa hat. This makes me REVEL!
1 user thanked author for this post.
- December 5, 2020 at 6:31 pm #414701Shreya ShahLadyRegistered On: April 23, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 184Has thanked: 184 timesBeen thanked: 547 times
Hi Girls , the link was not working , it think these can do a work
- This reply was modified 1 month ago by Shreya Shah.
- December 9, 2020 at 12:25 am #416031KHeartLadyRegistered On: October 1, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 103Has thanked: 284 timesBeen thanked: 577 times
Wow, Shreya, you look so beautiful in the red Saree. A very pretty smile too.
- December 6, 2020 at 6:05 am #414837Regine RichPrincessRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 20Replies: 525Has thanked: 5419 timesBeen thanked: 2259 times
Much better, Shreya, You look beautiful
- December 5, 2020 at 6:13 am #414459Stephanie FlowersAmbassadorRegistered On: June 26, 2017Topics: 25Replies: 4636Has thanked: 7745 timesBeen thanked: 7840 times
- December 5, 2020 at 3:30 am #414414Regine RichPrincessRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 20Replies: 525Has thanked: 5419 timesBeen thanked: 2259 times
- December 5, 2020 at 2:12 am #414401Shreya ShahLadyRegistered On: April 23, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 184Has thanked: 184 timesBeen thanked: 547 times
Hi girl, i don’t have any Santa dress but i can wear a Red Saree for Christmas. Hope you all will love the photos.https://drive.google.com/file/d/10TyWAb_ed3gbyFvw93ZAga8BMu-I3Ney/view?usp=drivesdk
Love you all girls!
- December 5, 2020 at 5:01 am #414433Shreya ShahLadyRegistered On: April 23, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 184Has thanked: 184 timesBeen thanked: 547 times
Click on the link to view my photos,
1 user thanked author for this post.
- December 5, 2020 at 5:22 pm #414685PrincessRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 20Replies: 525Has thanked: 5419 timesBeen thanked: 2259 times
When I tried the links, they all come back access denied, Shreya.
- December 4, 2020 at 6:44 pm #414298
- December 4, 2020 at 5:53 pm #414281Stephanie BassPrincess - AnnualRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 9Replies: 1047Has thanked: 9808 timesBeen thanked: 3371 times
- December 4, 2020 at 11:28 am #414143Grace ScarlettBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: July 26, 2020Topics: 46Replies: 1304Has thanked: 6307 timesBeen thanked: 7427 times
- December 4, 2020 at 6:42 am #414053Philma BiersteinDuchessRegistered On: May 28, 2020Topics: 47Replies: 163Has thanked: 1508 timesBeen thanked: 1008 times
I wore a red velvet Mrs. Claus dress to SantaCon KC for the past three or more years. Hemmed up the skirt and wore a poofy petticoat to spread that skirt out more. Shiny nude Capezio dance tights (wear like iron, are super shiny, and stay in place!), red shiny dance brief on top of the hose, to reward those guys who sneak a peek when I bent over, 3″ black patent mary janes, a green shiny wig, and full makeup/nails/forms/corset, etc. Oh, and I had a pretty good beard from doing “No Shave November), which I painted white. It was awesome, and I got lots of attention. I’ll see if I can find a picture.
One lady on the party bus going from one drinking borough in KC to another, after feeling me up pretty comprehensively (with my wife cheering her on) said “You ARE a dude, right?” I said something along the lines of “Keep diggin’ and find out!” or some other equally brash comment. Another time, right when we walked into a bar with 25 other Santas, a tall, muscular African American man took one look at me, froze in his tracks, pointed at me and said “THAT is sexy as F*CK!” and gave me a hug. Figured I was nailing the look after that. One year I wore black gogo boots and sublimely smooth & shiny elbow-length latex gauntlets.
One lady said “I know you don’t normally wear hose (WRONG! -HA!), so I’ll tell you that you are going to get a run in those before the end of the night.” I told her “Not likely. These are durable dance tights – I’ve worn them out many times and they still look new.” She just kind of stared at me, trying to size up whether I was full of crap or not. It was fun. I actually had fun going into the mens restroom dressed like that. The guys always loved it.
This is what I did to crossdress before I officially declared to myself that I was really a crossdresser. Although I was absolutely dressed en femme as much as you could be, I still wore the beard to make it sure that I wasn’t trying to completely pass. It did boost my confidence though!
- December 4, 2020 at 6:53 am #414056
- December 4, 2020 at 6:05 am #414035
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.