Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi Girls, its the festive time of year and I was wondering if anyone has worn a Santa dress? I had a gorgeous dress a few years ago. It was sleeveless with thin red straps and it was sooo short! It had white fur at the bust and hem and it came with a pair of white and red striped  hold ups. I wore it with a white strapless bra and white knickers and a pair of of red high heels. I felt sooo sexy! It was a good Christmas!!! Anyone else got any Santa dress tales? Ann. X

Emily
      Lady

I don’t have one, but it sounds lovely! Perfect Christmas card photo material. 😉

I wore a red velvet Mrs. Claus dress to SantaCon KC for the past three or more years.  Hemmed up the skirt and wore a poofy petticoat to spread that skirt out more.  Shiny nude Capezio dance tights (wear like iron, are super shiny, and stay in place!), red shiny dance brief on top of the hose, to reward those guys who sneak a peek when I bent over, 3″ black patent mary janes, a green shiny wig, and full makeup/nails/forms/corset, etc.  Oh, and I had a pretty good beard from doing “No Shave November), which I painted white.  It was awesome, and I got lots of attention.  I’ll see if I can find a picture.

One lady on the party bus going from one drinking borough in KC to another, after feeling me up pretty comprehensively (with my wife cheering her on) said “You ARE a dude, right?”  I said something along the lines of “Keep diggin’ and find out!” or some other equally brash comment.  Another time, right when we walked into a bar with 25 other Santas, a tall, muscular African American man took one look at me, froze in his tracks, pointed at me and said “THAT is sexy as F*CK!” and gave me a hug.  Figured I was nailing the look after that.  One year I wore black gogo boots and sublimely smooth & shiny elbow-length latex gauntlets.

One lady said “I know you don’t normally wear hose (WRONG! -HA!), so I’ll tell you that you are going to get a run in those before the end of the night.”  I told her “Not likely.  These are durable dance tights – I’ve worn them out many times and they still look new.”  She just kind of stared at me, trying to size up whether I was full of crap or not.  It was fun.  I actually had fun going into the mens restroom dressed like that.  The guys always loved it.

This is what I did to crossdress before I officially declared to myself that I was really a crossdresser.  Although I was absolutely dressed en femme as much as you could be, I still wore the beard to make it sure that I wasn’t trying to completely pass.  It did boost my confidence though!

Anonymous

Wow Philma, what a great story! Sounds like you had fun!

Anonymous

Hi Ann….if you go to my profile page…I have a Mrs Claus dress on…well it is nearly Christmas!!!!

Smiles, grace x

Hi Ann never went anywhere out as of the house so its a red dress for me as im a christmas  junkie and red is the ultimate christmas color so go red girlfriend be as cute or sexy as you want 💋💋

Stephanie

I dont have a story or Santa dress…but I want one!! 🎄💃

Robyn

It’s not a Santa dress, per se, but I do have a new red dress, covered with Christmas designs, hanging in my closet waiting for Christmas morning:-)
      Regine

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

I personally don’t have one but I will eventually… but my little red dress,  white sash and red/white strappys I’m quite content,  where’s the Mistletoe.. 💋

Revel
      Baroness

Although I have a nice red dress that could pass for a Santa dress, when my Daddy and I went shopping, we stopped at our local Goodwill, and what I saw hanging in the window made my jaw drop…a gorgeous dark green velvet Christmas dress with a white fuzzy blouse, and it was my size! I bought it for a bargain because the clerk said they thought it was a “youth” size, but it was was actually an adult size for a petite and slender woman, like me! I’m going to wear it on Christmas Eve with a Santa hat. This makes me REVEL!

Kassie
      Lady

Aww.. I so want to wear one. My wife and I saw saw these cute red santa and green elf dresses when we went shopping the other day, and I think she may have considered us getting them, but I had recently ordered a red dress that was going to be arriving by post a few days later, so we decided not to.

She did buy me some tinsel she wanted me to wear in a festive photo though, lol.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

I was working in a shop and next door was a coffee shop which we used a lot and were friendly with the girls in there. The shops were owned by the same people and each Christmas the owner had them dress up as sexy Santas or elves. My co worker said that we should join in. I didn’t take much persuading as I had a nice outfit at home.

The Week before I went to work made up wearing my Little Santa dress, with a frilly net petticoat, Shawl, Stockings and fur trimmed boots under my coat. I added the Santa hat when I arrived and presented myself to the other girls. They loved it as did the customers. I wore it for a few days and loved it!

That was a fun Christmas.

When I tried the links, they all come back access denied, Shreya.
      Regine

Much better, Shreya, You look beautiful
      Regine

Kassie
      Lady

Wow, Shreya, you look so beautiful in the red Saree. A very pretty smile too.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?