• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

The cool air swirled around the street picking up leaves and moving them lazily around the foot path.   The click of Sarah’s stiletto heels echoed up the quiet city street and was eventually swallowed up by the hubbub of Melbourne’s night noises.   The feeling of the new stockings caressing Sarah’s freshly shaved legs and the swish of the long skirt made Sarah feel very feminine.   The occasional swirl of cold air around her naked thighs bringing a thrill and tingle of excitement.   The choice of outfit was deliberately conservative so she blended into the others late night walkers.   To anyone watching she looked like any of the other professionals returning to their homes after working late or someone out for a late dinner.

Sarah kept her face shaded and her scarf tightly tucked up around her neck to keep out the chill.   To the other pedestrians she was just another faceless walker heading home.   Sarah revelled in the freedom to walk at ease in the night air for the next few days before returning to her mundane job in Christchurch.   Her confidence increasing with each clicking step and soaring every time she passed another walker without being noticed.   The occasional smiles she got from others made her heart beat faster and her back straighten.   She was one of them and nothing else.    She felt free to be herself for what seemed like a life time even if it was going to be just for a short while.

Her appearance was demure and professional but underneath she wore satin and lace.   Her body was held in place by a black and red corset that gave her the figure she desired and was matched with a black and red lace G string.   Her stockings were attached to the corset by suspenders and completed her sexy underwear.    A black lace Petticoat and camisole completed the underwear.    This was her first outing in dressed as she was in public.    Her out fit was hopefully suitable for the restaurant she was attending.

She had wandered around her apartment for hours in the sexy ensemble in her 4 inch black heels.   Stopping to admire her shapely calves and stocking clad legs.   The thought of an outing exciting her and she distracted herself with selecting a suitable outfit.   The discarded outfits littered her bed and matching shoes were kicked under it.   Her white blouse and mid calf length black skirt with a matching black jacket filled out the business look and a long woollen charcoal coat, black handbag and scarf gave her a measure of anonymity by hiding her features and kept off the chill.

Her make up was a little more risqué.   Her auburn and gold highlighted brown hair was just beyond shoulder length and framed her face.   Her nails were a dark purple colour she found in the chemist next door to her hotel.   Her eyes smouldering with a dark smoky effect highlighted by her long dark lashes, while her lips were an autumnal brown.   A light foundation hid any blemishes and under the night city lights the complete look was pretty good.

She stood ready to go for what seemed like an eternity in her room facing the door.   Her heart hammering in her chest.   She reached for the door handle a few times but the sound of people passing by or in the hallway stopped her opening it.   For a few minutes she actually contemplated not leaving the room and staying hidden.   She had chosen Melbourne because she wouldn’t know anyone here so her secret would be safe from those at home, but even then she was afraid that someone might recognise her.   After what seemed like an eternity Sarah steeled herself and opened the door.   The hall way was empty and she stepped into it and closed her room door behind her.   With every step along the hall she felt like she was going to be caught and when a staff member walked past her from the elevator and said nothing she started to relax.   The doors closed on her in the lift and she began her journey.

Her destination wasn’t far from the hotel she was staying at and was quite discrete.   They advertised a quite environment where people could relax and be them selves and meet with others over a meal.   Sarah rounded a corner and there across the street was her destination.   A villa styled frontage gave a warm homely look to the quiet restaurant and blended nicely with the other period buildings.

Sarah steeled herself for the next part of her outing.   She was going to be in a place catering for people like her who wanted to meet others of the same ilk.   She stood opposite the restaurant for what seemed like hours getting her courage up.   Her heart beat fast within her chest.   The tightness of the corset on her ribs and stomach that felt so sexy back in the hotel now seemed like it was constricting her so much she couldn’t breath.   A car stopped to allow Her to cross so Sarah’s decision was made, she gave the driver a wave and started across the road.

The first part of her journey to the restaurant seemed impossible but got easier as she walked, but now with her destination just metres away it seemed like and insurmountable challenge.   She walked slowly down the street trying to calm her nerves and actually walked past the front of the restaurant peering through the windows trying to gauge the feel of the place.   It was dimly lit and there were couples sitting eating dinner as you would expect in any restaurant.   She stopped and looked at a menu posted on the fence.   She slowed her breathing and then turned and walked up the path.   Her heels making loud clicking noises and her heart sounding louder to Sarah.

The three steps to the porch were done quickly and before she knew it her hand was reaching for the door handle and turning it.   “Looks like I’m committed now” she muttered under her breath as she entered the property.

The place sounded like any other she had eaten in.   The set up was the same with a maître de just inside the door greeting the guests and taking coats.   Somehow the normality of the place surprised Sarah.   Although just what she expected wasn’t clear, this was what she had hoped for.   She stood for a moment unsure what to say.   She finally cleared her thoughts and gave her name, “Sarah, Im meeting a couple of people here.”

The lady behind the counter looked at Sarah and smiled.   “First time dear?   Don’t worry, its safe and no one judges here.”   She came around the counter and took Sarah’s coat and scarf,   “You wont need these here, so Ill pop them out the back for you.”   Sarah stood a little uneasily for a second.   Her protective layer from the cold and scrutiny gone she felt it was obvious that She wasn’t all she seemed.

The Maître de came back after a few seconds and somehow picked up on Sarah’s feelings.      She took Sarah’s hand and guided her into the room, “Right Sarah, I’ve put you near the front of the restaurant by the windows.   Its nice here and if you sit here you are shielded a little from the rest of the room but can still see what’s happening.”   She ushered Sarah into a seat, “Now you have a quick look over the menu and I’ll be back in a moment to sort out a drink.”    With that she was gone and Sarah sat was left with her thoughts.   She could get up and leave right now and not face Steven and his wife Angela.   She could send them a text about being held up or something suitable.

Suddenly Sarah was aware of the waitress standing nearby to take her order.   She jumped “Oh you startled me”, and she giggled a little.   “Bit nervous its my first time here.”   The waitress smiled and apologised, “Sorry my fault, I sort of came at you from the side, but I was looking at your shoes.”   Sarah looked down at the black heels and turned them out slightly so they could be seen better.   “Oh these?   I just love them.”   The ice broken she continued “Comfortable to walk in even though they are higher than I usually wear.”   The waitress smiled and said “Girls like us tend to be a bit more stylish than others and sometimes more focused on being more feminine too.”   She smiled and Sarah realised that the waitress was just like her.

“Right, so what can I get you to drink?   Something light and refreshing or something a little more celebratory?   Bubbles perhaps, after all you are dressed fabulously so why not a fabulous drink.”   Sarah smiled, suddenly more at ease.   “Yes bubbles I think would be great.”   Sarah watched as the waitress walked away through the room and started to notice the other patrons.   They weren’t all looking at her, but rather they were engrossed in their meals or their company so She started to relax.

Her bubbles arrived a few minutes after and as she started to sip on her drink a couple of women walked up the path arm in arm.   They were dressed against the cold as she was only five minutes earlier, but there was no hesitation in their steps as they mounted the steps chatting animatedly as they walked.   A few minutes later they entered the room guided by the Maître de and walked towards her table.   Sarah’s heart started to race and she took a gulp of her wine, “Oh my god its really happening.” she thought.

She stood away from the table as her guests joined her on legs that threatened to give out.   Unsure how to greet the two women approaching her she left it up to them to lead the way.   The shorter one, Angela embraced Sarah and kissed her on the cheek like they were old friends and the taller one Stephanie did the same after a second.   “Ohhh Bubbles, A girl after my own heart.”   Angela said to Stephanie as she sat down and gave a little excited clap.   She reached across the table and took hold of Sarah’s hand, “you look petrified Sarah.   Don’t worry this will go only as far as you are comfortable with.” and she gave Sarah’s hand a squeeze.    “Stephanie and I come here every time we are in Melbourne.   We love the chance to meet others like Stephanie and have fun together.   Is this your first time here?”

Sarah took another sip of her bubbles, “Ahh, yes first time here, first time in public dressed and first time I have met anyone like me.”    Sarah looked at the couple opposite her and smiled.   “I’m as nervous as hell to be honest.   Its one thing to talk online and dress up at home, but be in public and dressed with people you have talked to is scary.”   Stephanie smiled at Sarah and winked.   “Its not so bad here.   The people in these big towns don’t notice much and to be honest I don’t think they care much either.   Shopping here is great, they don’t care as long as you are discrete and your money is the right colour.   I cant imagine doing this in my home town.”

The waitress then arrived and took their drinks order.   A few minutes later they had ordered their meals and chatted quietly about their jobs and where they lived.   When the first course arrive Sarah was at ease with her company.   They chatted about everything, clothes, fabrics, where to shop and where not to.    The time raced away and soon the meals were over and their glasses were empty.

“So shall we have another drink or shall we go back to our place?’ Stephanie asked quietly.   She placed her hand on Sarah’s and looked her in the eyes “No pressure Sarah, none at all.   One step at a time.   Come have a drink and if you want to go then that’s cool because we have had a fabulous time and can pick up another time.”   Sarah had known the time for this decision was coming and was putting off making it, but in truth she knew what her answer would be.   She stood up slowly “Do you have more bubbles?” and smiled at her two new friends.   Angela leapt out of her chair and embraced Sarah before lacing her arm through  Sarah’s.   “Of course there’s bubbles.” and she led Sarah to the front desk to collect their things.

The walk in the brisk night air was invigorating and walking arm in arm with Angela between her and Stephanie they made short work of the few blocks they had to walk.   As they rounded the corner of the street where the couple were staying Sarah started to feel anxious.   What was she doing, was this what she wanted?   She could leave any time she reminded herself but still her heart started to beat faster.   The steps to the hotel were there in front of her and almost in the blink of an eye they were in the foyer heading for the lifts.   As they stood waiting for the doors to open, Angela put her arm around Sarah’s waist.   “Don’t worry so much.   Relax, I can feel your heart racing.   It will be fun I promise, what ever you decide to do.”   And the lift doors opened and they walked in.   The ride to their floor was over in seconds and then they were walking down the hall way with Stephanie fishing for room keys in her purse.   “How do you ever find stuff in these things Angela?”   She laughed and said “it was a talent we should learn with time.”   Then They were outside the room.   Angela and Stephanie entered first and Sarah hesitated for a second before entering.

The room was just like hers and probably like every other hotel room in the city.   Modern fittings and  tasteful décor.   Stephanie and Angela removed their jackets and hung them on the arm of the couch and Sarah removed hers also.   Angela walked over to Sarah and took both her hands before leading her into the lounge space.   “Right now relax young lady while I dig up that bubbly.”   She pushed Sarah into the couch but left a space between her and Stephanie.   In a moment there was a pop from the kitchen area and Angela returned with a bottle and three glasses.   “Right bubbles anyone?” she said comically.

They sat talking and drinking for a while before Angela turned to Sarah and said “So Sarah, do you like what you see?”   It was a bit forward but it was the push Sarah needed to move forward.   Sarah nodded and felt a blush form on her cheeks.   Angel smiled and slid one hand up Sarah’s leg stopping at her thigh where the lacy stockings stopped and the suspender started.   “Oh a stocking girl too just like you Stephanie.   I love stockings, they are so sexy.”   And she leaned forward and kissed Sarah on the lips.   Her perfume heady and flowery filled Sarah’s nose and she inhaled the delicious aroma.

Anonymous

Okay, that’s a taste of the book I’m writing about an amalgamation of my life (first few chapters) and my discovery of Sarah, then it gets a bit fantastical (and erotic – okay its a bit penthouse and im working on that) before it settles down to a point where Sarah comes to the realisation as to who she is.

Oh Sarah, I just love it so far…it is beautifully and tastefully written, and the promise of what’s to come…left me breathless with anticipation..

You should write the G rated version and the R rated version… I’ll buy both.

Is this the first book you’ve written..you have an easy to read style..

Anyway keep it coming..Can’t wait for the next part..

Great stuff from an Aussie girl.. well done

Hugs ..stephie

Anonymous

Thanks Stephanie, but the next bit is R rated and not for this site.   as are a lot of Sarah’s experiences.

Thanks for leaving a critique too, it helps me to focus.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Poet’s Corner’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?