Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi ladies. Im on cloud 9 right now i went out en fem for the first time. It started last week when my family was put of town. I had it planned out to where i would go out at night the day prior and then the next day. Well plans changed and i was unable to go out the night prior. I did however get time to dress and try different outfits. Well the next day came and the weather was horrible it was dow pouring rain all day and i was grtting concerned i wouldnt be able to go out. Well around noon the weather let up some and i knew this was my shot. I had it planned out that i would go out for a drive and stop for some reason get out and then drive home. Im working on my confidence im not as brave as some of you ladies. Anyways moving on. I tucked myself back for a smooth look slid on my best tan hose a black mini skirt with a white slip underneath. I put on my fake breasts with a black push up bra. I put on a black shortsleeve shirt that looked like it went with the skirt and then a white sweater over that to cover any noticable marks incase i ran into someone i knew. I then put my 2 inch heels and wig into a bag put on some guy clothes and made my move. I went to a local park and changed real quick by taking my guy clothes off and putting on my wig and make up. I was ready to go. I went and started driving and it was amazing. I passed people on the road who didnt look twice i stopped next to people at intersections who looked at me but didnt look twice and i felt amazing. I had to stop and get some air in my tires anyways so i figured i would stop at a gas station and fill up. I pulled up next to a car at the gas station about 15 minutes later and realized he was sitting in his truck. Well i got out brushing my hair back and clicked around the car to fill it up. I squated in my mini skirt at every tire and on the last one i made sure i got up bending ass first to kind of give the guy a small peek of my undies if he was paying attention. He probably wasnt but either way my heart was pounding the whole time. I got back in my car and retraced my route. Back to the park to get in gut mood then home. It was so amazing im hoping next time i get a chance to go out i might either go to a drige thru or go into a gas station. I know not exciting but small steps for someone like me whos been a closeted crossdresser forever. Thank you all for the encouragement and i cant wait for next time. Sarina

wow thrilling hope you enjoyed every second of it

Anonymous

Congratulations!  That’s so exciting and I’m happy to hear that you had a good first experience.  It is so scary to imagine going out.

Anonymous

We all here are so proud of you now Sarina. Taking baby steps and stepping out like that is amazing way to start. I hope you keep up the confidence to repeat so we can all chat about it together. Hugs sis

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Sarina you little devil 👿 the excitement, the dare,  definitely an experience to remember. My day will come and hope to accomplish in time . Not so dramatic but still the feel of  adventure.  thank you for sharing.🌹

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Awesome Girl! I know you feel over the moon after finally taking that first step out. It reminded me of my own drivethru experience (if you want to read about that see my profile page, click articles and look for “It All Started With a Vanilla Milkshake”) and the other memory it sparked was my first gas station stop “Keys are the Key” told in the orum reply on this page- https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/forums/topic/replies-to-what-was-your-first-experience-like/page/2/

Keep up the progress!
      Cyn

Leonara
      Ambassador

Sarina, so much sharing in your first real trip out … An inspiration for all of us especially me. As I read success stories like yours builds my confidence to try my first trip out. Leonara

Christina
      Lady

Congratulations Sarina! That was very brave, I hope to have such courage one day.

Way to go girl! I’m so happy for you.

I know how you feel.  Small steps to build up your confidence.  We’ve all been there at one point.

You go girl!!!

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Great story. Congratulations on your first and seemingly very successful first outing. Goingout can be scary at times, but most of the time I find it to be a rush and thrill that I just can’t get from anything else.

Hooray!  This is so great!  I wish I lived near you so we could go out for coffee en femme!

Penny
      Lady

You are so inspiring! And very bold 😉! You may have taken your first steps on what could be a longer journey. Keep taking those steps and it will get easier and more natural.

Hugs, Penny 😘

That’s how it starts!  Next thing you know you’ll be shopping, going out to restaurants and bars, and buying every cute piece of clothing you can get your hands on!  One of the most exciting and liberating things you’ll every do.  Enjoy!

Sarina, congrats on your first fem outing. A daylight outing as your first isn’t baby steps, it’s a big step. My first fem outing was at 4am and for a 20 minute walk. You did the right thing in planning your outing ahead of time. You kept your goals simple of where you were going and what you wanted to do. I hope you have continued to spread your wings and have had many more successful outings.

Incredible for a first outing! Good for you, especially the part about filling your tires with air! Very provocative! Could never do that on my first outing… you must be confident in your appearance!

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?