- June 1, 2020 at 2:11 pm #347879harley julepParticipantRegistered On: January 18, 2019Topics: 25Replies: 6Has thanked: 91 timesBeen thanked: 124 times
i was curious to know the choices or likeness between satin and lace lingeries. So if you could tell me which ones you prefer and why?
- February 12, 2021 at 4:00 pm #447168LeslieLadyRegistered On: September 14, 2020Topics: 13Replies: 133Has thanked: 960 timesBeen thanked: 661 times
I have to vote for satin with lace trim
i have some lace panties and bras but I have photo dermatology so I windup with the lace patterns imprinted on my skin. So practically wins out over looks.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- February 12, 2021 at 3:18 pm #447148
- January 26, 2021 at 4:00 pm #438731Rozalyne RichardsLadyRegistered On: March 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 366Has thanked: 673 timesBeen thanked: 1238 times
I love lacey lingerie best and it’s better when you have a matching bra and pantie set,
It looks very odd wearing a nice lacey bra and the panties don’t match or there a different colour,
Hugs Rozalyne x
- January 26, 2021 at 3:16 pm #438710AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 2Replies: 227Has thanked: 298 timesBeen thanked: 920 times
I love lace.
I love the feel and the look.
I love the different lace designs or patterns that you find in bras and panties.
I have a pink lace thong with white lace trim. It is sooooo beautiful.
Too me a lace bra panty set screams girly girl….lol
- January 26, 2021 at 6:25 am #438455
- January 26, 2021 at 6:05 am #438448Jamie SmithLadyRegistered On: April 10, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 6Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 20 times
- January 26, 2021 at 5:56 am #438444Alana TealLadyRegistered On: June 9, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 36Has thanked: 278 timesBeen thanked: 158 times
- January 25, 2021 at 7:28 pm #438268Reese FieldsLadyRegistered On: December 11, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 14Has thanked: 27 timesBeen thanked: 74 times
- January 25, 2021 at 5:51 pm #438239Sandy JaysonDuchessRegistered On: September 29, 2019Topics: 17Replies: 395Has thanked: 817 timesBeen thanked: 1732 times
- January 25, 2021 at 5:04 pm #438217Paula HereLadyRegistered On: April 13, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 62Has thanked: 231 timesBeen thanked: 301 times
- January 25, 2021 at 8:20 am #438021Leah AdkamLadyRegistered On: December 18, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 20Has thanked: 77 timesBeen thanked: 132 times
It looks like I’m the black sheep here a little but I’m going with lace. I find satin uncomfortable and sweaty. It looks ok and it feels nice but that lasts for about a minute before I start wanting to take it off or change the sheets as the case may be. Lace on the other hand is pretty, frilly, girly, sexy. I like how it feels. Is it as soft as silk? No but that’s ok. By the way, I absolutely love wearing pantyhose but they are light and airy compared to how satin feels.
Please don’t pillory me too hard!!
- This reply was modified 1 month ago by Leah Adkam.
- January 25, 2021 at 4:35 am #437930Rachel HayesLadyRegistered On: January 20, 2021Topics: 7Replies: 103Has thanked: 359 timesBeen thanked: 509 times
- January 25, 2021 at 3:40 am #437921Holly TygressaBaronessRegistered On: January 16, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 104Has thanked: 116 timesBeen thanked: 322 times
- June 22, 2020 at 5:44 pm #357289Paula FDuchessRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 895Has thanked: 8945 timesBeen thanked: 3477 times
- June 12, 2020 at 4:32 am #353975Stevie SteinerAmbassadorRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 42Replies: 973Has thanked: 4629 timesBeen thanked: 5032 times
A girl shouldn’t have to choose between those two. I will lean towards the satin if pushed though. Soft and smooth. Anything silky with soft lace trim will always have a place in my wardrobe too.
- June 6, 2020 at 4:15 pm #352589AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 4Replies: 92Has thanked: 156 timesBeen thanked: 288 times
- June 6, 2020 at 2:06 pm #352565AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 6Replies: 82Has thanked: 77 timesBeen thanked: 331 times
- June 5, 2020 at 5:07 pm #352264
- June 4, 2020 at 1:34 pm #348619
- June 2, 2020 at 12:05 pm #348118
- June 2, 2020 at 8:50 am #348085
- June 2, 2020 at 8:21 am #348079Emily LaceLadyRegistered On: February 26, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 61Has thanked: 292 timesBeen thanked: 333 times
- June 1, 2020 at 3:01 pm #347892sarasue olsonLadyRegistered On: October 7, 2018Topics: 24Replies: 192Has thanked: 507 timesBeen thanked: 928 times
- June 1, 2020 at 2:17 pm #347884Jessica St. JamesLadyRegistered On: January 25, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 22Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 54 times
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.