Viewing 23 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hey Gurls

i was curious to know the choices or likeness between satin and lace lingeries. So if you could tell me which ones you prefer and why?

Hugs

Harley

To me as far as panties goes a pair of satin panties with lace trim.same with nightgowns.

Satin or nylon, silk with lace trim, it’s like topping on A banana split. Makes it sweeter to wear and injoy.

For me, it’s always nylon panties (and other lingerie) with lace trim for my feminine side.

Leah
      Baroness

primarily Satin with some lace edging

I like both satin and lace ultra feminine

Anonymous

Silk, satin , or nylon, lots of the new microfibre are smooth ,soft and amazing too

I’m with Leah. But I do love my satin pj’s.

Love and Peace,

Amber

Anonymous

Hi Jessica I wear both but L❤ve satin there’s no better feeling than the satin against you skin.

All my L❤ve

Kelly Ann💋

Anonymous

definitely both, satin and lace are part of the wardrobe of a real woman, hugs and kisses Felicity

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

A girl shouldn’t have to  choose between those two.  I will lean towards the satin if pushed though.  Soft and smooth.  Anything silky with soft lace trim will always have a place in my wardrobe too.

I so agree Stevie, satin, or silk, WITH lace will always take the majority of my lingerie choices, and especially my panties.

PaulaF.

Anonymous

Hi always like something with a silky feel so would lean toward the satin but you can always use a little lace to make it that much more feminine

Holly

Oh satin with lace for certain honey!

The soft silky touch of satin just feels soooo good and lace looks so pretty and gorgeous.

Love Rachel

It looks like I’m the black sheep here a little but I’m going with lace. I find satin uncomfortable and sweaty. It looks ok and it feels nice but that lasts for about a minute before I start wanting to take it off or change the sheets as the case may be. Lace on the other hand is pretty, frilly, girly, sexy. I like how it feels. Is it as soft as silk? No but that’s ok. By the way, I absolutely love wearing pantyhose but they are light and airy compared to how satin feels.

Please don’t pillory me too hard!!

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Leah Adkam.

I am a lace girl.

I love the feel, the look, the thought.

My only problem is they don’t seem to hold up to the extra stretch that is required.

Paula

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Satin with a little lace in many pastel colors is the best.

Sandy

Anonymous

Satin with lace trim is the best. Nothing more sensual and feminine for me.

Satin with lace trim and accents of course. Love to be girly.

Alana

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Alana Teal.

I love satin in fact I have a full length white satin nightgown that I love wearing to bed.

Anonymous

I love lace.

I love the feel and the look.

I love the different lace designs or patterns that you find in bras and panties.

I have a pink lace thong with white lace trim. It is sooooo beautiful.

Too me a lace bra panty set screams girly girl….lol

Hugs

Jessica

Anonymous

I love lacey lingerie best and it’s better when you have a matching bra and pantie set,

It looks very odd wearing a nice lacey bra and the panties don’t match or there a different colour,

Hugs Rozalyne x

Got both Satin and lace more Satin for the feel on my skin so feminine

Leslie
      Lady

I have to vote for satin with lace trim

i have some lace panties and bras but I have photo dermatology so I windup with the lace patterns imprinted on my skin. So practically wins out over looks.

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?