• This topic has 5 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

OMG! I’ve finally found the most gorgeous satin panties ever! They’re so sexy to wear and feel oh, so fabulous. There are a number of different styles and colors available. Have a look at http://www.fancysatinpantystore.com/

Anonymous

Those look so comfortable, and they are so cute.

They really are fabulously soft and shiny stretch satin and the owners, Kate and Laura, are very CD friendly. There is a men’s sizing chart on the website and even a page addressed to partners of men who like to wear their panties. They will always reply personally to any question you ask. As Davina says, they are comfortable to wear and there’s enough material at the front to enclose those extra bits. The colors are bold and the quality is great.

oh my… (sigh)

they look sooo beautiful – adding these to my (lengthy) wish list

So cute I love the blue flower ones princess style.

Sara Marie

Anonymous

Ooooo…..the Princess panties –  bikini with lace👌🏻! Love them and I want them……..ALL!!! Thanks for the website can’t wait to leave work and be able to browse and buy!!!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?