Viewing 24 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

What are your favorite types of panty – bra to wear? Satin fullback are my favorite panty to wear the only way to feel feminine! Brief , bikini or thong for you? Do they have to match bra ?

I love Katie and Laura fancy Satin Panties. They are my go to daily wear panties. Princess Juliet are my new favs. I have mostly pinks and flowers. I must get some black Princess Juliet for my next doctor visits to wear instead of my black Princess Laura panties. I must have at least 20 pair of their panties.

Alana

Trisha
        Duchess

Same here. Love KL Brand. I have 4 pair. And will be adding very soon. Their thongs are great.

Anonymous

Panties have to be lace or super soft material,   never wear odd bra and panties, they must always be matching,   dislike cotton, thongs, and strings,, and always pink or light blue,

Nylon panties or of similar material are my favorite. As for the type/style; I vary from brief to g-string.

I refuse to wear cotton and I won’t wear baggy “granny”, thick control panel, or boyshort styles.

I have a few matching bra and panty sets or the bra coordinates with the panty but is sold separate; nearly all the time I wear the same color bra and panty. I love to look pretty and feel feminine.

I have a few pairs of satin panties and a few pairs of “foil” type bikini panties. The foils are my personal favs, they feel so good against the skin and the fit is perfect. Satin feels good of course but I just love that foil panty material.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

I love satin bikini and hipster stye panties.

Liara

Me too Liara. Especially from Kate and Laura’s😊

Ahh panties. The quintessential garment we must wear. My choice is thongs. Satin, nylon, cotton, lace or shear, solid or print.  I have a few hip huggers for backup but I have so many thongs I never need them. If it’s a thong I will wear it. I love a breeze on my bare cheeks.

Beth

Love KL panties. I know when I visit their site my Visa card is going to get a little exercise!

Thongs and string bikini style please.

Anonymous

VS brand thongs and g strings bra to match depending on things may wear matching pushup or t shirt type bra. special nights wear matching bra and panties and garter belt all matching.

Donna

Satin or lace thongs are essential for me with matching bra. But there is always occasions for a g-string and lace boy shorts.

Becca

For material, it’s usually satin or nylon.  On rare occasions I will wear a cotton panty.   I wear a thong most of the time, but sometimes a full panty.  I also have a couple of rhumba panties, a gaff (really men’s underwear), and a special g-string designed to make me look like a woman.  This can be worn under a swim suit.  When wearing a thong, I’m usually wearing a panty girdle too to keep me in place, particularly when I’m in a tight skirt or the wind or breeze will blow the skirt up to my body.

As far as matching, I don’t own any matching sets.  I will often wear a bra for two or three days, but panties are changed every day.  So trying to buy       a set means I’m buying and washing more bras.

Anonymous

my late wife left many pairs of gorgeous panties , many unworn freebies from victorias secret even their cotton panties feel very soft and feminine and i also bought a box of bras , panties and shapewear from alovely women at a yard sale who went running into her house to bring me out some more from her daughters collection beautiful soft well worn and indelibly perfumed .

Anonymous

My favorite panties are satin . No cotton for this girl.  Back in the late 90’s and early to mid 2000’s Victoria’s Secret made second skin satin panties. I loved wearing those panties so much, I’m still lucky enough to have a few pairs, even though they were discontinued years ago .

K & L Fancy satin panties are almost the exact same as the old VS panty. I love wearing K&L fancy satin panty, but they are expensive.

hugs

I remember the second skin panty I loved those!

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

You’ve got to be kidding,  always matching !

Anonymous

[postquote quote=532380]
      In my 20’s I used to walk right into VS and buy matching bras and panties for my wife. I never tried them on but loved buying them.

Kali
      Lady

I wear dif ones at dif times…. like shoes.  Sometimes you want to feel fem but aren’t feeling well.  Cute cotton thongs to stay fem.  Going out, very fem satin thing or t-bar!

Anonymous

I love wearing satin panties, my favorite undies are Ania’s Poison 2, pretty enough for a woman but made for a man, plenty of room for what we got sexy enough to be a lady

My preference are nylon hi-cut panties. They must also have a little pretty lace or bows to please my feminine side. Satin or full lace panties are lovely as well. No cotton for this girl.

Hugs,

Emily

Anonymous

I must say, everyone who only wears thongs, you are all missing out on a plethora of panties… Also, full brief nylon panties are the  quintessential female panty.  I despise the term granny panty.  But you all can keep the skimpy thongs and I will stay in my silky briefs or bikini panties… panty lines are required also lol…

Anonymous

Nylon or satin panties, ONLY.  Mostly high-leg briefs, hipsters, or bikinis, but I’ve got a few thongs, too.  The more lace, the better.  I really like Warner’s lace-trimmed hipsters from Kohl’s.  I only have one bra/panty set and one non-matching bra.

I wish we has a VS here ive seen some super cute items and love them but i hate ordering from overseas lol. Currently im addicted to cc underwear and bras i have way to many to count like more than my gf.

Anonymous

I love satin tanga bikinis and thongs.   I love my rhinestone VS collection and have found a line of satin tanga’s that are very similar.  I also love wearing satin string fullback panties.

Wearing panties is comfortable and soothing and I always love knowing that I am wearing something so sexy and no ones about it.

Missy

I recently bought some Victoria’s Secret Logo Boy short panties. I really like them. For me its more about pretty. I really like Pink and Flowered panties. I don’t have any matching Bra’s unfortunately.

I don’t have a favorite style per say.  I love my entire collection of undergarments.

When I’m going to fully dress up I like to wear undergarments that match my dress color.

It’s always exciting when I can wear a matching pantie and bra set and I have several that have matching slips, an added bonus.

Pink dress, pink panties, pink bra, pink slip and I’m in seventh heaven

I only wear satin or nylon now mostly in thong or bikini style and love the feel of lace and bows. Mostly pink or black and its the only underwear I own. I match at times with bras but dont feel it is necessary. I adore the feel and look

Viewing 24 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?