Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi ladies, I went to the mall again last Saturday and had another great time. I think I’m getting better and better at passing and my confidence is sky high. I went to JCPenney first to shop for some nude heels but didn’t find any that I love that were on sale. Then I picked out several tops and a dress to try on. The sales associate working the fitting room assigned me a room by saying “use the 2nd on the right ma’am.” That felt wonderful! 3 of the tops I tried on were Liz Claiborne and I ended up buying them. I also tried a dress that I didn’t get. Didn’t love it. I exited the fitting room to 3-4 women chatting waiting in line for the room and waiting for someone to model what they were trying on. No one even batted an eye or gave me a funny look. Mostly didn’t even pay attention or smiled. I then had to use the ladies room and used it without a problem again. I changed into a cute blouse that I bought that went great with my outfit.

I then went over to Macy’s to shop there. I tried on several tops there but nothing ever stood out to me that I should buy. I did love one too but wasn’t on sale so I decided not to get it. I then decided to go home since I had plans that afternoon. But before I went I had to use the ladies room again. I drank too much water in the morning. This time the bathroom had about 10 women in it. No one really paid attention to me and I went about my business. I then washed my hands with 2 other women and then we all checked our makeup. It felt so feminine! It was another great trip out and I hope to get out again soon.

-Rachel

Emily
      Lady

Congrats! Sounds like a divine day out.

Way to go Rachel!!  Saturday, Sunday and Monday mornings are my favorite times to hit the mall and shopping strips.  If you get there early enough, they aren’t crowded at all and you don’t have to wait to get in places like the changing rooms or restrooms.   When I go early, I get the best parking too, and I never notice that the crowds are growing while I am in shopping mode, until I am ready to make my exit.

If I may ask, before your coming out, did you start your guy shopping by looking for the sales first, or just use the manly blitz, in and out technique?  Most of the girls on our team that I have talked with felt that being femme included, and increased their looking for the best sales first before heading into the regular price mode.  (That’s not meant to be sexist.)  I too use the adage of  ‘saving money by buying things’.

PaulaF

Anonymous

Hi Rachel,

Congratulations on a successful shopping trip.  I’m a fan of JC Penney, also, and their Closeout racks have some really great bargains if you search.  Macy’s is a fun place to look around, but rather costly unless you can find something on sale.  My favorite shopping spot is Kohl’s, and I suggest you try them on your next outing.

Hugs,

Bettylou

Anonymous

from one rachel to another. nothing to fear but fear itself. glad you had a good time and in time you will not think twice about going out dressed. it will become natural.

Yes I agree that if youre nervous then go to the mall early when its opening up. Service is better and dressing rooms arent full of people. I dont like standing in long lines esp in the womens bathroom

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Sounds like you had a great time and great experience. My first time out fully en femme in the real world was at a mall on a Saturday also. I was scared to death to get out of the car. When I stood up and looked around, no one seemed to be paying any unusual attention to me. I grabbed my purse, shut the car door and began walking towards the entrance. I was petrified. I just looked straight ahead. There was people all around me. I stopped when I got to the entrance. I was scared to go in. Somehow my feet carried me in. The place was mobbed. I could not believe I was doing this. I looked around to see any potential threats. I noticed people looking at me. Were they seeing a guy in a dress or a pretty, leggy and sexy girl. I hoped for the latter.

It took a while but I began to get less scared and more excited. I looked at and bought a lot of things. I was in dressing rooms trying some of them on. It began to feel so comfortable, natural and fun. There was a lot of scary moments mixed in too but overall it was wonderful and exciting experience. I did it countless times afterwards of course. I wanted that rush, excitement and thrill. Wish I could have eliminated the fear though. Wish I could have been more like Rachel and many others here.

Anonymous

it will come in time. people treat you like everyone else and sometimes even better. dont get nervous and stay cool. people are like dogs. they can sense when your uneasy. if your confortable with yourself, they will be to. go out and have fun. people are waiting for us to come out. gays and lesbians are out. now its our turn. i sure would like to see some of you every once in a while in my travels. and i have since this mask thing has happened. we shouldnt have to hide behind a mask to go out. we have makeup.

Hi Rachel

Mall trips are something that we have all experienced. The first one is the hardest to do. I know exactly what you mean when you said that once you were out of your car, you were scared to go into the mall. That walk from the car to the entrance is such a rush with so many different things going through your mind. But once you realize that you’re just a girl like many other girl’s going to be mall it gets easier. You got over your fears rather quickly and went into the fitting rooms. That part of my mall trip took me a few times before I was comfortable going to the fitting rooms. However I did on my first time go to the ladies room out of necessity. I think you know what I mean. Congratulations on your new found way to go shopping at the mall Stay safe and always be careful where you go

A friend

Janine

Anonymous

Wow girl is so wonderful you experience.  a week ago I was outside the mall but I really freeze and can’t make it I feel insecure but I guess is a baby steps cause also was my first time outside and driving in a sunlight. But I feel great and enjoy come out dress and start my car, walk and few people around but not close. I hope can meet other girls from the town and have fun shopping and talking.

Yes Paula I always did the blitz in and out mode before

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?