- September 23, 2020 at 12:20 pm #386815Cindy RushParticipantRegistered On: June 12, 2020Topics: 6Replies: 33Has thanked: 154 timesBeen thanked: 224 times
I am out and about and had to go to Target.. So as I’m walking through Target. I see this hot and sexy lady walking through the men’s sections. I turned the corner and there she was again. This time we bumped into each other. I said excuse me, and she responded in a man’s voice excuse me. I dont think she meant too. She got this nervous look in her eyes. I knew right away and could tell she was uncomfortable after speaking. Before I walked off I said to her dont worry about it you look absolutely beautiful!! She said thank you but this time changing her voice. I wanted to continue a conversation but I could tell she wanted to go so I didn’t bother her. Hope to see her again. Next time I will make sure to talk to her maybe ask her out…
Total of 47 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- October 5, 2020 at 8:00 pm #390863Alexis WestParticipantRegistered On: May 18, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 3Has thanked: 4 timesBeen thanked: 3 times
I had just left the Target store in Loveland, Colorado about two weeks ago. Was standing outside the exit door waiting for my girlfriend to come out when an older lady stopped and told me I looked like a ‘million bucks’, not sure if she read me, or genuinely appreciated seeing a woman smartly dressed in todays day and age when so many don’t experience the joy of getting dressed up. I was a little more than casual, skirt, blouse, wedges. regardless of the motive, I was on cloud 9 for the rest of the day!
- October 5, 2020 at 3:20 pm #390810
- October 2, 2020 at 4:24 pm #389705
- September 28, 2020 at 11:29 pm #388476Paula FParticipantRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 584Has thanked: 996 timesBeen thanked: 2032 times
That was a very sweet thing to do Cindy. I’m quite sure it really made her smile once she was out in her car and breathed a big sigh at her slip-up.
I was leaving the mall in Amarillo today, had to pay on the Torrid card then push it back up with two new blouses. Anyway, I was fully enfemme, and as I left the exit out to the parking lot, three women were approaching to go inside. Two of them were chattering and blissfully oblivious to anything but their conversation. Their friend and I made eye contact and I smiled at her. Both hands were holding her purse about waist high and the hand that was away from her friends and toward me gave me a small concealed wave and she nodded and smiled. I am pretty sure she read me, but just the act of the small wave and smile made me feel pretty good.
It is always good to see that from another person you don’t know and will probably never see again, so there is hope for us all after all.
- September 27, 2020 at 2:13 pm #388076
- September 27, 2020 at 10:33 am #388035rebekka mooreParticipantRegistered On: January 7, 2017Topics: 75Replies: 817Has thanked: 373 timesBeen thanked: 1437 times
- September 24, 2020 at 10:49 am #387144Diane CrowParticipantRegistered On: October 21, 2019Topics: 8Replies: 164Has thanked: 1440 timesBeen thanked: 701 times
That is a wonderful story. I think I will make up some cards with my Diane photo on it and pass it on to anyone I see who is in the Pink Cloud of CDing. It would certainly break the ice!
- September 24, 2020 at 10:13 am #387134Caroline OBrienParticipantRegistered On: April 18, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 39Has thanked: 61 timesBeen thanked: 145 times
- September 24, 2020 at 8:42 am #387102EmilyParticipantRegistered On: April 30, 2016Topics: 13Replies: 433Has thanked: 2216 timesBeen thanked: 1094 times
Well done you! I believe you may turned what could have been a very awkward experience into something positive and encouraging. We all know how tough it can be to make that leap to go out. We should take the opportunity to be encouraging whenever possible. Now, if it had turned out that it was an actual female, well….. that’s another story.
- September 24, 2020 at 8:01 am #387075
- September 24, 2020 at 7:39 am #387061patty williamsParticipantRegistered On: January 19, 2019Topics: 62Replies: 1135Has thanked: 1755 timesBeen thanked: 3685 times
That was the best thing you could say to her.
When I meet someone out like that,it’s happened to me once I want to strike up a conversation,but what do you say.
I think you said the best thing you could and I bet you made her day.
- September 24, 2020 at 3:33 am #386980Patty PhoseParticipantRegistered On: May 7, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 1359Has thanked: 952 timesBeen thanked: 3169 times
Except at college parties and CD parties and meetings, I have never seen another CD out in public. Maybe I have but didn’t notice them. Or maybe I’m just not focused on looking. Still, I think it would be interesting and hopefully fun to see and meet one.
- September 23, 2020 at 10:46 pm #386964stephanie plumbParticipantRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 88Replies: 775Has thanked: 878 timesBeen thanked: 2626 times
I too saw a CD while out walking my dog on Sunday morning. But – oh girl! She had got it all wrong. She was inappropriately dressed for the setting, in a shapeless dull beige shift dress and male trainers, with a sort of turban on her head and dark sunglasses, trying to walk (badly) like a lady. My heart went out to her.
I was tempted to speak, but she gave me an enigmatic sort of forced smile, glanced away, and walked on. The moment had passed.
It made me doubt myself . “Do I look as bad as that? Do I stand out like that?” I glanced down at my smooth tanned legs below my thigh-length denim skirt, and tan coloured ankle-boots, my blonde wig brushing my shoulders. I got out my mirror – looking back was a handsome woman. I smiled. Heart lifted.
I would love to meet another CD whilst out. We would compliment each other, walk together, strike up a tentative friendship, discuss the possibilities of future meetings ……. dream on!
- September 23, 2020 at 3:58 pm #386906PY MarshallParticipantRegistered On: July 21, 2018Topics: 1Replies: 189Has thanked: 739 timesBeen thanked: 420 times
Yes we need little badges to wear on our lapel with CDH on them , that would be nice and i would be proud to wear one even in man mode. Pyxx .
- September 23, 2020 at 2:28 pm #386870Amanda BurtonParticipantRegistered On: January 15, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 244Has thanked: 2705 timesBeen thanked: 876 times
- September 23, 2020 at 1:10 pm #386826Stevie65ParticipantRegistered On: September 6, 2019Topics: 16Replies: 99Has thanked: 159 timesBeen thanked: 358 times
- September 23, 2020 at 12:38 pm #386822Vanessa HarrisParticipantRegistered On: July 7, 2020Topics: 11Replies: 67Has thanked: 70 timesBeen thanked: 379 times
awww thats soo sweet and awesome!
she was probably soo nervous after using her male voice, you never know what other people will do. hopefully you cross paths again soon!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.