• This topic has 16 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I am out and about and had to go to Target.. So as I’m walking through Target. I see this hot  and sexy lady walking through the men’s sections. I turned the corner and there she was again. This time we bumped into each other. I said excuse me, and she responded in a man’s voice excuse me. I dont think she meant too. She got this nervous look in her eyes. I knew right away and could tell she was uncomfortable after speaking. Before I walked off I said to her dont worry about it you look absolutely beautiful!! She said thank you but this time changing her voice. I wanted to continue a conversation but I could tell she wanted to go so I didn’t  bother her. Hope to see her again. Next time I will make sure to talk to her maybe ask her out…

Anonymous

awww thats soo sweet and awesome!

she was probably soo nervous after using her male voice, you never know what other people will do. hopefully you cross paths again soon!

Stevie65
      Lady

That is great!!! At least she knows that some people or most are accepting. Should mention this site next time you see her.

Anonymous

That’s sweet of you to complement her, I hope you get the chance to see her again, sounds like she could do with a friend, bless her.

Yes we need little badges to wear on our lapel with CDH on them , that would be nice and i would be proud to wear one even in man mode. Pyxx .

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Except at college parties and CD parties and meetings, I have never seen another CD out in public. Maybe I have but didn’t notice them. Or maybe I’m just not focused on looking. Still, I think it would be interesting and hopefully fun to see and meet one.

Hi Cindy,

That was the best thing you could say to her.

When I meet someone out like that,it’s happened to me once I want to strike up a conversation,but what do you say.

I think you said the best thing you could and I bet you made her day.

Very nice😁

Hugs Patty

Great post!  Compassion and kindness.  Well played.  💕❤💕  💋

Emily
      Lady

Well done you! I believe you may turned what could have been a very awkward experience into something positive and encouraging. We all know how tough it can be to make that leap to go out. We should take the opportunity to be encouraging whenever possible. Now, if it had turned out that it was an actual female, well….. that’s another story.

Anonymous

I’m always on the lookout for other CD in the wild. I’d love to say hi and give a word of encouragement.

-Caroline

That is a wonderful story. I think I will make up some cards with my Diane photo on it and pass it on to anyone I see who is in the Pink Cloud of CDing. It would certainly break the ice!

Hugs girl!!

Diane

Becka
      Lady

Love when this happens, but it always seems to be when my SO is with me!  So I can’t do anything like introduce myself!

You better, Cindy!

Lee Ann

That was a very sweet thing to do Cindy.  I’m quite sure it really made her smile once she was out in her car and breathed a big sigh at her slip-up.

I was leaving the mall in Amarillo today, had to pay on the Torrid card then push it back up with two new blouses.  Anyway, I was fully enfemme, and as I left the exit out to the parking lot, three women were approaching to go inside.  Two of them were chattering and blissfully oblivious to anything but their conversation.  Their friend and I made eye contact and I smiled at her.  Both hands were holding her purse about waist high and the hand that was away from her friends and toward me gave me a small concealed wave and she nodded and smiled.  I am pretty sure she read me, but just the act of the small wave and smile made me feel pretty good.

It is always good to see that from another person you don’t know and will probably never see again, so there is hope for us all after all.

PaulaF

Anonymous

It was really cool to see her out and about.

Anonymous

Thank you

Anonymous

I had just left the Target store in Loveland, Colorado about two weeks ago.  Was standing outside the exit door waiting for my girlfriend to come out when an older lady stopped and told me I looked like a ‘million bucks’, not sure if she read me, or genuinely appreciated seeing a woman smartly dressed in todays day and age when so many don’t experience the joy of getting dressed up.  I was a little more than casual, skirt, blouse, wedges.  regardless of the motive, I was on cloud 9 for the rest of the day!

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?