Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Katey Doe
      Lady

Hello Ladies,

There is too much turmoil and negative happenings going on in the world today. I thought it would be nice to say something nice about anything. It can be a person, place, thing, animal, clothing, makeup, car, food, etc….

I’ll start and will pick the obvious. CDH is the best place to be. Everyone is so supportive, kind, and caring. Thank you everyone for guiding me through this and putting up with my silly questions and posts. ❤️❤️

PS – you may repeat anything that someone has already identified. Thank you again. Hugs Katey

• This topic was modified 3 years ago by Katey Doe.
      Hippie
      Lady

Abraham Lincoln once said: If I were two-faced, would I be wearing this one?

Albert Einstein said this. The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits and this one to. Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed.

Did you know the great Benny Hill said this: Have you noticed that all the people in favor of birth control are already born?

But the fact that some geniuses were laughed at does not imply that all who are laughed at are geniuses. They laughed at Columbus, they laughed at Fulton, they laughed at the Wright Brothers. But they also laughed at Bozo the Clown.” by Carl Sagan

Charlton Heston said this many times in his life and I find it to be true. Political correctness is tyranny with manners.

Hippie

Katey Doe
        Lady

Hi Hippie, thank you for sharing. Hugs Katey

Katey Doe you are so sweet.  You’re such a wonderful addition to this site. I aspire to be as kind as you.

Best,

Clara

Katey Doe
        Lady

Awe, your so sweet. Thank you very much. Big Hug for you Katey 😊

Today the temperature climbed above 40 degrees, the sky was blue, the sun shined brightly and a steady breeze brought us clean, cool air here in New Hampshire. There’s simple beauty and joy in a lovely day.

Katey Doe
        Lady

Hi Maura your just north of me. It was a beautiful day. Soon spring will be here. Thank you for sharing. Hugs Katey

Hi Kathy,

There’s so many nice people out there that are keeping things running. We all tend to take them for granted. So I think that not only say it here but let’s all thank those people that are out there in the thick of things including store clerks, cashiers and service trades.  Don’t forget to thank that veteran, cop, nurse or firefighter  for their service. I have found that all appreciate the recognition and leave with a smile. If able leave a unexpected tip, pick up a tab, or give a gift card. Stephanie

Katey Doe
        Lady

Thank you Stephanie. So many people working hard every day. I’m a great tipper. Thank you for posting. Hugs Katey

Katey I stopped watching the news a while ago. I know that it will still affect me. Good things are I love this site. I feel very good mentally now that Octavia is not hiding as much as she was. The new green deal will kill this town but I am talented and insightful enough that I will be fine. I know that summer is close and I can be at my lake house. Maybe I can try a one piece bathing suit this year. I love my lake house. I will never sell it but it is worth ten times what I paid for it.

❤️
      Octavia

Katey Doe
        Lady

Good Morning Octavia,

I am happy that you are feeling good mentally. I am the same and very happy that I get to show the world more of Katey, and we love seeing Octivia. Everyone has their happy place, yours sounds wonderful a beautiful lake house. I hope you get to enjoy that house often. Put that one piece on, Lady you deserve it. Thank you for posting, Hugs – Katey

Hippie
      Lady

Yeah, I know I posted something already, but I have this poem that fits almost all of us. So I thought this would be a great spot to share it.

A CROSSDRESSERS LOVE AFFAIR

You knock on the door
      I let you in
      A smile on your lips

A sweet kiss for me
      As you walk by
      Gently swaying your hips

“Hello baby”
      You whisper softly
      A sparkle in your eyes

My heart beats fast
      I cannot speak
      My love I can’t disguise

You look outside
      Your smile fades
      They wouldn’t understand

Don’t let them see
      Our special love
      A crossdresser and her man

Pull down the shade
      It’ll be our secret
      No one needs to know

Put on some music
      Sit down beside me
      Turn the lights down low

I kiss your lips
      Feel your heat
      Our arms now entwined

The touch of your hand
      Upon my face
      Sends shivers down my spine

Our passion grows
      A fire is lit
      A flame that takes control

I’m taken over
      My desire for you
      I feel down in my soul

Our two bodies
      Turn into one
      As slowly we make love

This feeling inside
      Far more rapturous
      Than the heavens up above

Our intimate moment
      Seems not to last
      And too quickly passes by

Our passion spent
      We hold each other
      I breathe a heavy sigh

“I love you”
      I whisper softly
      As I stroke your silky hair

“I love you too”
      You smile back
      Into my eyes you stare

The world outside
      May not accept
      What it does not understand

But here inside
      We’re safe and sound
      A crossdresser and her man

Hippie

Katey Doe
        Lady

Hi Hippie,

You can post as much as your heart desires. The purpose of this is to show CD that we are different and we care for each other and society. I think people enjoy a warm heart and a smile on their face. Thank you for posting this beautiful poem. Post as much as you want. Hugs – Katey

Anonymous

Hi Katey…

Once upon a time if you passed someone in the street, friend or stranger,  you would hear two simple words…..

” Good morning”!!!…

How I miss that….

It needs to return.

“Good morning”, have a good day everyone (smiles)……grace ❤️

Anonymous

Good morning Karley….huggs to Delaware xx

Katey Doe
        Lady

Good Morning Grace,

Yes, I do miss that very much. It’s not hard to be polite. Grace I always look forward to your inputs. Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I hope you have a great day and keep smiling.

Hugs Katey

Anonymous

Good  morning  Grace….Have an AWESOME Day….

Kathleen

Hippie
        Lady

Grace, there is something that happens in my area that I don’t see anywhere else I have been to. I used to live in a big ugly city, and most city people are cold-hearted. Well it at least it seems that why, it’s not true, but it comes across that way.

Now I am going to explain myself. When I lived in the ugly city, people barely wave or said anything to you. Then when I moved out to where the Amish live and live among them.
        I notice a change in people on my first day here.

It was like going back in time, to a much friendlier place in time. People will honk and wave to you if you in the fields, They will wave to you when you’re passing them on the road. Total strangers to get out of their car just to talk to you.

See I have Idea on this why. See I think people here check on each other. Like one time I didn’t wave to someone, and they stopped their car. Then came over to talked to me and see if I needed help. I believe the wave to each other meet you were okay.

Also, men here tip their hats to you, they take their hats off when indoors, hold doors open for you and all people say hello. Some will even stop and just talk to you about nothing.

I never experience this kind of behavior in the big ugly city. Sure the big ugly city has all that fancy technology stuff. Like high speed Internet and cellphones, but to tell you the truth. I don’t miss it one bit and I like it this way.

But a change is coming, see some city people are moving out here, and they want all that crap. They want working cellphones, that high speed Internet and all the rest of the junk. Like five miles down the road they are building two giant cellphones and wireless internet towers.

Talk about an ugly view in the sky, I been thinking about selling my farm and move even farther north. Just to get away from it. Right now I like it, see people come here and their fancy cellphones don’t work, there is no Wi-Fi and if you want to use the Internet. Well make sure no one is using the phone. Because we have old school dial-up Internet. I am just waiting for that letter from the telephone company saying. Sorry to inform yo, but are no longer supporting your area with your house phone and dial-up Internet.

Then I have a choice to make either join the mess of warrantless spying and no privacy or join the Amish and Mennonites church.

I am sorry that this turned into a rant, but hey, at least it’s off my chest and feel better just running off at the fingers.

Hippie

Ahhh… Bonjour Katey… comment vas tu? Isn’t a fab day? I’ve had the best day! I rediscovered a bra that I thought I had thrown out… turns out that a fellow CHDer had given me a tip on how to wear it better!

You’re right… so many people are negative about their and others lives! I can only say… my life is nearly complete and how much I am thankful for that! The sun shines brighter, the problems are well smaller, the colours brighter…

Love ❤️ Polly

Katey Doe
        Lady

Hi Polly,

I love the sunshine. I’m happy that your life is moving in the right direction and your almost complete. Its always nice to find undies that you thought were gone, what a nice surprise. Thank you for sharing your positive thoughts. Hugs – Katey

Anonymous

Hi Katey,

I had a lazy wake up today, and looked out of the curtains to a blue sky and sunshine. That’s the third sunny day here in Wales in a week. Bye, bye Winter, spring is sprung!

A burst of the Beatles:

“I need to laugh, and when the sun is out,

I’ve got something I can laugh about … ”

Marti xxx

Katey Doe
        Lady

Hi Marti,

The sunshine feels wonderful it feels me with energy and warmth. The temps are starting to rise a bit here on the east coast of the U.S. Thank you for sharing.

Hugs Katey

I feel comfortable wearing my around-the-house sundress as I read the nice responses to your ray of sunshine topic, Katie.

Shortly I will be heading to the kitchen to make cottage pie for supper with my daughter. We will have a cozy evening together watching the dogs frolic in the sunset and then curl up at our feet as it gets dark.

I am happy to have friends here to share these simple pleasures.

Warm hugs
      Rowena 👩🏻‍🦳

Katey Doe
        Lady

Simple pleasures are the pathway to a happy life. I’m happy you have time to spend with you your daughter. Enjoy the day and be happy. Hugs Katey

Chocolate biscuits.

Katey Doe
        Lady

Mmmmmmmm oh yes!  Hugs Katey

Anonymous

“The birds are chirping, the sun is up, how bad can things really be?”

(a friend used to say that all the time, he passed away with cancer but always kept that nice positive attitude)

Katey Doe
        Lady

Good morning Effie,

your friend had a great perspective on life. Thank you for sharing it with us. Hugs Katey

The feeling of walking around in a light summer Dress is so feminine feeling and comfortable.

Its so wonderful to be able to share that here.

Hugs Patty

Katey Doe
        Lady

What a wonderful feeling. Smile all day long it’s contagious. Hugs Katey

hello and why say something bad? it better to say something good to some one or what ever. being nice is a good thing, and being nice to others is a better thing..   yes too much bad things are out there and need to stop.    its nice to have you here and yes C.D.H is a very friendly group, Site to be. us girls are very under standing and very friendly.   have a nice day. Lucinda

Katey Doe
        Lady

Hi Lucinda, I prefer to be nice I don’t understand why people need to say awful things but they do. I hope you have a great day. Thank you for your thoughts. Hugs Katey

it does not pay to be nasty to people, it just causes trouble, a fight or what ever might happen.  we are all human and every one has different thoughts and ideas. some are very nice to others and then some are just down right nasty.  we can not change the way the are, just like the Government but we will not go there.   we life our life’s the way the system  lets us life.   have a great day and enjoy being who we are.  Lucinda

Katey Doe
      Lady

Hi Gen, we love you as well. ❤️❤️

Anonymous

Ha, ha,

– yes, Wales gets a bad press for its weather, it makes sunny days all the more enjoyable!

Marti xxx

Katey Doe
      Lady

Hi Inga,

I agree with say something polite, do something nice for someone, it may catch on and before you know we are all treating each other with respect. Hugs – Katey

Katey Doe
      Lady

Hi Lisa,

Thank you for sharing that wonderful thought. Simple words can change a persons whole outcome on their day, week, or even life. You are loved Lisa. Hugs – Katey

Katey Doe
      Lady

Good Morning Stephanie,

This is a great place to be yourself, to make jokes, to get everyone to smile and laugh, to support each other, and it’s a great way to get rid of stress. I love CDH and I am so happy I found it. Thank you for sharing your happy thoughts with us. Hugs – Katey

Anonymous

Stephanie

YYUR

YYUB

ICUR

yy4m

Too wise you are too wise you be I see you are too wise for me.

Here endeth your English lesson

Katey Doe
      Lady

Hi Sarah,

I enjoyed that. Thank you for sharing.

icu l8tr = I see you later

hugs Katey

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?