• This topic has 38 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi lovelies…this is just for fun…

I was watching the Olympics today ..and some of the things that commentators say not only made me smile, but also make me think.

Sometimes you can read what they really mean between the lines….and it can be so obvious!!

” It’s amazing she even made the final after such an injury hit season” ( pack now, leave early and beat the rush)

” He is calling on all his years of experience” ( not only slow, but he’s old too”!! )

” There is still time to pull this around” ( Start the car”!!!! )…….

So how about compliments to crossdressers….or even GG’s…..can you read between the lines ????

” Oh dahling, I didn’t recognise you” ( thinks….mmm, mutton dressed as lamb )

” What an outfit, you are SO brave” ( ha ha ha )

” My goodness, have you lost weight”? ( Who ate all the pies”?? )

” I so love fake tan”  ( my god, she’s ORANGE!!!! )

“Gosh those lips!!, you had the Botox done, and it really suits you” ( sink plunger alert!!! )

“OMG…that hairstyle is so YOU, where did you get it done”!!! ( I would hate to go THERE by mistake”!!!! )

” Oh honey, you look younger every time I see you” ( not MORE surgery Barbie ” )

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

…..anything you would like to add????

Smiles, Grace 💋💋💋

“That outfit looks so good.”  (Just the outfit dahling, you on the other hand  …)

“Where did you find that blouse?”  (OMFG!!)

“Those red patterned tights look so good on you.”  (And they hide the rug burns so well too.)

“We should be nice to the new girl.  She can’t help the weight problem. ”  (Why don’t you tell her your secret dear? ”

PaulaF

Anonymous

😂brilliant… haha

….( Rug burns ) 😂 xx

“I love your Lauren Bacall look.  You even sound like her.” (Your voice is like the exhaust of a Mack truck.  It’s a dead giveaway, Sailor.)

Clara

Anonymous

Does this dress make me look fat or to short or to long.  Does one boob look bigger then the other in this top.

Donna

Anonymous

does my bum look big in this ???

Anonymous

No dear bum looks sexy  😁

“Dies this dress make me look fat?”… no, McDonald’s did that…

Bridgette

Anonymous

Bridgette…you know when you have just taken a bite out of your sandwich….and you read something really funny…….well it’s just happened to me!!!!!!🤣🤣

“Is that your real hair? Either way it looks gorgeous!” (You’re not fooling anybody. I know you’re still a balding, gray haired old fart.)

C

Anonymous

Clara…..MEOW!!.

🤣🤣xx

“My goodness, you’re so elegant in those 5” heels.” (Shall I call 911 now, or wait until you actually trip and break your neck?)

Clara’s reply: “It’s okay dear, I’ve really got the hang of this”.

her response: “I’ll have EMS on standby.”

Clara mutters to herself: “If you had to call 911, you’d have to look up the number.”

C

Anonymous

Gosh Clara darling….

you are inspired!!!….I am loving your thinking….xx

Angela Booth
      Hostess

‘Where did you get that dress’ – (I must avoid that shop)

‘Gosh that looks expensive’ – ( Cheap)

‘ You have lovely eyes’ ( Your face is a mess)

‘That’s an interesting tousled look’ ( Your hairs a mess)

‘I would never have thought of putting that blouse with that skirt’ – ( You look a mess)

”That necklace draws the eye’ ( Away from the rest of you – You look a mess)

‘That’s a lovely bracelet’ ( There is nothing else I can compliment)

‘ Maybe we should get a takeaway’ ( I wouldn’t be seen dead with you dressed like that)

Anonymous

Oh Angela….

‘That’s an interesting tousled look’ ( Your hairs a mess)….

Sooooo funny…haha xx

I thought you were going to say:

” My goodness, have you lost weight”??? (No, it’s the corset.)

Hi Grace I want to think that it is just a kind way of people letting you know that certain things are obvious. Just this past week we had a woman come into my home for a quick visit. She was wearing a really cute strappy blue flowered sundress with a full coverage blue bra that did match the color of the dress. She was trying to hide straps of bra under straps of dress but we all know it just does not work. It was my wife to my surprise said “I love that color of your bra” I was beside myself. The woman handled it perfectly and said I just love this dress and had to wear it today but could not find her strapless bra anywhere. She added by saying if I could find it I would not wear it anyway. I just took it to mean she hated her strapless because it did not fit properly or she could not make it work for her She needed a lot of support for her girls. That is for sure. What was interesting Stephanie Plumb had a post that same day about the same subject. She did have good advice about wearing a strapless. I thought it best not to share the advice of Stephanie Plumb. Maybe I should have not sure.

Luv Stephanie

Anonymous

Clara….the ugly duchess….

has anyone told her about…….. faceapp?????…..nooooooo

🤣😂🤣😂

That WAS my face app.  : (

Anonymous

Oh my goodness….hahaha💓

“Ahhhhhh!  And what lovely complexion it is too.”  (Stand further away from the microwave next time.)

PaulaF

“Pretty as a picture” and my first thought was “The Picture of Dorian Grey”…

Bridgette

Anonymous

Oh darling you have such a beautiful smile. ( last time I saw a yap like that it was on a lion safari commercial.)

Oh I love that fragrance, what is it? ( put some more on you smell like a goat.)

You dance so well in those heels. (You’re the girl. You’re supposed to dance backwards.)

Your makeup is perfect for the club. (Unfortunately it’s noon and this is Wal-Mart)

That outfit is sooo you! (If you’re going to Trick or Treat.)

That skirt is so wonderfully short! (Your panties are neon green.)

That hairstyle is so fun. (For a rat’s nest)

❤😲

Beth

Anonymous

You girls!!…superb xx

Anonymous

Ah ha, really not every thing you read or write is black and white, what you speak is not your thoughts. Compliments a disguise to mask a pain to others. Honesty becomes a victim to a lie to appease.
      Are we now to evaluate the thoughts behind the responses that we receive or indeed send.
      Is honesty of a true non malice thought spoken a kindness or wound received to those that cannot accept the truth they themselves see?.
      Well I leave you ponder your thoughts lol Amanda xx

Anonymous

Wow…so deep I will need my submarine…lol xx

Anonymous

Gosh if it’s a yellow one I am going to scream and wet my knickers, opps appears I already done that. xx

Anonymous

Hun think to much perfume or not enough, Maybe little

These remind me of the ways to recommend someone with dubious qualifications.  All can be read two ways. Here are some examples:

• In my opinion you will be very fortunate to get this person to work for you. (They are lazy)
      • I most enthusiastically recommend this candidate with no qualifications whatsoever. (They are inept)
      • I am pleased to say that this candidate is a former colleague of mine. (and no longer a current colleague)
      • I can assure you that no person would be better for the job. (It would be better to have no one do it)
      • I would urge you to waste no time in making this candidate an offer of employment. (Don’t bother offering them the job)
      • All in all, I cannot say enough good things about this candidate or recommend them too highly. (So I won’t say anything)
      Kassie
      Lady

I remember the first time I showed an early picture of myself dressed up to an old female friend and her initial response was ‘aww.. you look happy.’

…ouch…

I kinda hope my makeup and dress style has vastly improved since then, lol. =P

Anonymous

Krissy….it has !!!     xx

Anonymous

Bilbo for Prime Minister!!!!!

Anonymous

Christ only 25% deserved to be liked.?. That’s harsh.

Anonymous

That is the best line on the whole of the Lord Of The Rings

And I will accept no other opinion on this

Anonymous

Stephanie sweetie just stick your forms down the back of your panties, (Bingo bum) xx

Anonymous

Did see can now get those vacuum devices to enlarge breasts but can use them for your rear.

Hun think have to much makeup or not enough. Does this lipstick make my lips look fat.

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?