Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

As I am just starting this journey I took one of the first steps this morning, I shaved off my Mustache.

I’ve always had  mustache almost since I was old enough to grow one. Some 40+ years.  I’ve only ever shaved it off once before about 20 years ago.  That time was only for about a week then I let it grow back.

Feels strange. Kind of mixed feelings about it being gone. It in a way feels like losing an old friend but at the same time the beginning of something new and exciting.

– Dayna

I never could grow a good beard or mustache so I cannot relate.  But I am happy that I am going through the process of laser treatments to permanently remove hair from my face, neck and chest to get the best possible womanly look.

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Dayna.   I have a mustache. It was my So’s idea. She’s the one that has to look at me. LOL. Several months ago she wanted me to grow a man bun/pony tail. As a secret CD I was delighted!!  So far it is some six inches below my shoulders.  SO seems a little jealous. LOL.  I wish I could ditch the mustache so I can feel really femme when dressed in shorts with a pony tail.  Just have to deal with it. After all, I should be glad I still have hair to grow on my head. LOL

Kerley,

Thanks for the comment. I wish I still had hair on the top of my head to let grow long.  To paraphrase George Carlin, ” … Same hair I’ve always had, just growing it in New locations”  LOL. :-(.

On the other hand, I don’t currently have a SO, live alone in my own house, and I telecommute so I’m pretty much free to be whatever I want. :-).

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Changes were coming especially after finding my true spirit. I shaved my mustache about a year ago after having one for most of my life. No body ever saw me without one including my wife of 40 years. Family was amazed that I did it and even said it made me look younger. Lots of rust was showing and the same with my hair. When my hair was short gray was  noticeably  showing but   and since letting it grow out too which now  is about 3 inches pass my shoulders my color came back and now just show a little salt and pepper look and can’t wait to get it in a ponytail. . Love the new look and feel younger. And soon ears pierce since my hair will cover. Losing a old friend. .yes but welcome to a new way of looking at life .

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Nice to see your post.

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Dayna, I have a had a beard for about the same amount of time, and that would be a huge step for me. Don’t know if I can do it yet, but I’d love to go out, en femme, so it would have to go for that to work.

There’s a picture posted of “Cindie”, who is sporting a beard much like mine. I commended her on having to courage to post a picture of her true self.

Of course, going out publicly is quite different, and would invite considerable attention, and likely ridicule.

Congrats, Dayna!

Amy

Anonymous

I recently did likewise. My stash was a signature and recognizable. Last night for the first time shaved off my chest and belly hair. Now I have been keeping both well trimmed but this is the first time to 90% shaved. It is definitely like losing friends!

Thanks Davida Mae,

I shaved my chest and belly today.  Got a big box of goodies form Amazon today. 🙂

spent all afternoon trying thing on.  Just 1 dress was too small, a nice little white retro dress with black polka dot.  Sending back and found another one I like better, Red and white polka dots :-). Trying to figure out the right size is a PITA and every vendor/style is different. Apparently there are no standard sizes for women clothing.

– Dayna.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?