• This topic has 5 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello everyone,

My name is Ailana and I’m new to Crossdresser Heaven and would like to formally introduce myself.  I’ve been dressing for as long as I can remember and I’m always on the lookout for how I can improve upon and grow my femme side.

I’m looking to interact with and meet new friends, learn from others and their experiences.  Looking forward to hearing from you all.

Gisela Claudine
      Duchess - Annual

Hi Ailana. Welcome to CDH. It is the best place for you to achieve the purposes that have guided you here. It is a true sisterhood. We are here to share and help. Enjoy your journey.

Gisela

Anonymous

Thank you all for the warm and friendly welcomes!

Hi Ailana and welcome to CDH so glad you have joined us here.  All the girls here are supportive and helpful I think you will enjoy meeting everyone.

Hugs

Brienna

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Ailana  welcome you have arrived to a beautiful place to chat, share experiences and to meet and make friends  . Ladies here are always looking to offer advice and support to better yourself as you journey ahead. Enjoy all that we have to offer. Happy to meet you and looking forward to seeing you here  🌹

Ailana hello and welcome to C.D.H. like you will find all what you are looking for and more. us girls are here to help. feel free to look around. nice to meet you

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?