Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi,

I’m  a young closeted crossdresser who enjoyed crossdressing since I was a kid like most of you. With my mum being a feminine woman there was no shortage of stuff for me to try on secret and I never missed a chance to dress up as a girl for a drama or a dance. I’m very close with my mum and she was very enthusiastic whenever I dressed as a girl for school events. So I’m here to talk with other like minded girls and share my experiences. Feel free to message me I wish to reply to all and find some new friends!!!

Love you all :)))

Jenni

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Jenni welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH Jenni! 🌺🌹🎀

Anonymous

Hi Jenni welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here x so come on in and join the family x

I’m sure you will have lots of questions to ask so just ask and the girls will get back to you,

Hugs Rozalyne x

Anonymous

Ofc Rozalynne I do,

I would wish to tlk with more people like me and share my experiances

Anonymous

Hey there. Read your story and would love to chat if you’re interested

Anonymous

Ofcourse dear.. Send me a message I’m happy to chat

Hi Jenni,

Welcome to CDH!

– Robyn

Hi Jenni! Welcome to CDH!!!
      It’s so great to see you here. There are lots of ladies here to share with and become friends.
      Love and hugs, Stephanie 💖

Hi Jenni,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Jenni, Teralynn here. Welcome to our wonderful online community! There is no better place that I know of that a young crossdressing person should become a member of than this one. A site that has members of all ages, from all parts of the world and from every segment of the crossdressing journey- you can learn so much here! You can make a lot of friends here, so stay active on the site and take advantage of all the wonderful features this site has to offer! If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or a private message will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Anonymous

Hi Jenni, welcome, I just know you will find many new friends here and will become addicted to the wonderful world of CDH.

Hugs

Diana

Hi Jenni nice to meet you and so happy you joined us girls here .. So get settled in relax and enjoy your self .. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms here .. So much to see and here as reading the forums and posts from many ladies here telling there story and asking questions as they journey down there path to being femme as in there hearts.. Then when you are comfortable with us please join in with some comments to these lovely ladies .. Then your turn to give us a story or two about the life and times of Jenni as she travels down her road to being all the woman she can .. As for making friends here there are so many ladies here  from all over the world to build lasting friendships with.. So again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Yeah Stephanie

I have read some posts in the forums and I really liked them and it’s great to see so many people with similar ideas as me, i mean just not crossdressing even how we think, feelings and attitude towards love and being feminine

Hi Jenni, welcome to CDH! New here as well, but I feel that most of the ladies here are receptive and open. A bit jealous that you get to dress up at a young age with some degree of support from your mum!

Hope you can learn more on your stay here, see you around~

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?