Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hey, I’m Jessica.

Looking for way to enjoy my fem expression. Somewhat rare, but SO is a primary driver behind enjoying and exploring my “jessica” side.

Still hoping to reach ‘passing’ eventually. Maybe even take a trip to vegas and have a “2nd” wedding with my SO, but this time I get the dress!

Anyways… looking forward to ideas!

Anonymous

Hi Jessica.. Enjoy!!

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs Liara

Hi Jessica   Since your SO is the driving force to your Jessica side, give her the wheel and enjoy the ride.

Dani

It has been a great strengthening of intimacy between us. She wants to do the vegas thing right away, but I’m still summoning the courage. 😉

Hi Jessica!
      Welcome to CDH!
      So nice to meet you.
      Love and hugs from Stephanie

Anonymous

Welcome in!

You’re so lucky to have a supportive SO. Especially if she lets you wear the dress at a wedding.

Have fun

Connie

xxx

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Jessica,

Welcome, it is lovely to meet you.  The girls here are really friendly.  I too have a supportive wife and know how lucky we are, though I don’t think I will get the second wedding so that I can wear the dress.

I am always happy to chat so please feel free to get in touch.

Tara.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Jessica Welcome to Cdh.  Here you can enjoy the company of many like yourself expressing their femininity for all to see. I too dream of doing another wedding and wearing the dress that would make a wonderful experience indeed. Meet with,  talk with and with some devolope wonderful friendships. A place of support and understanding for all that passes. Nice meeting you and looking forward to seeing you here soon..

Stephanie🌹

Hi Jessica,
      It is so good to hear about someone’s experiences where their SO is supportive. My wife has come a long way to where we now do photo shoots together and she buys me clothes.

I am just now venturing out, and I have discovered an interesting thing. As long as you are dressed appropriately and don’t overdo the makeup and ‘boobies’ most people don’t even give you a second glance. Well, except maybe for a few ‘dirty old men’ who may wink at you (but that’s not too bad either)!

Vegas sounds like a fun trip. There is a makeover service there that specializes in photo shoots and adventures. I am giving serious thought to trying it out.

Have a great Wyoming Christmas,
      Hugs,
      Paulette

Make over service, huh? What’s the name?

There are several but the one I am looking at is: justyoulv.com. Another one I have yet to check out is: n2thelookingglass.com (If you check this one out I would be interested in learning what you discovered.)
          Some of us girls are planning a trip to LV this summer and “having the works”!
          Hugs, Paulette

Welcome Jessica to this Heavenly address where resides friendly and supportive persons to convers with.    It is pleasing to read that you have a supportive SO as it makes our expression of femininity so much more comfortable.

Brielle
      Lady

Hi Jessica, your profile picture shows that you are very ready to get out there and pass! Your SO must really enjoy girl-time with you from the sound of it. I’m sooo jealous! My wife has accepted that I am trans, but is not really on board with helping me or going out with me. It’s still pretty new to her, but the main thing now is her fear of embarrassment.

At least we are both old enough that we aren’t willing to start over, so we’ll likely stay together as I go through HRT and possibly a few other changes.

Enjoy it here and have fun!

Brielle

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Jessica,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Jessica

welcome to CDH! Congratulations on having a SO that is aceping, and enjoying the journey with you! So Awesome!!!

Lara

Hi Jessica,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Now that sounds great I have thinking doing that same thing with my SO.

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?