Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Oh my, did that get your attention?  Fear not,  I have not lost ( more of ) my mind.  But there is another piece of apparel I find myself wearing just as often in the summer heat.

Bikini bottoms.  This may come from my old boating days as a youngin’ in the Kawarthas.  Where there are boats…. there are women in bikinis.  It’s part of the joy of boating, haha.  And I remember women would spend the whole day wearing there bikini – on the boat or on shore shopping –  with a cropped tee shirt or short sun dress over it.  Even on days by the lake when they did not intend on swimming, they would wear their bathing suits with a thin/skimpy top over it…. a Very attractive look;  it is an image burned in my memory 😁.

Bathing suit bottoms are comfortable, stylish, incredibly colourful, and sooo pretty!!  And frankly, I like walking around the place in a skimpy tee and bikini bottoms when it’s hot.   In the summer heat I seem to wear them as often as panties.  So, I guess I am not saying “NO” so much as “not so much”.  Hey, it’s summer time!  😄

Stevie

The only problem is that a bikini bottom costs about the same as a 6 pack of bikini panties. 😉

Stevie Steiner
        Managing Ambassador

Pricey its true, and the bikini selection will never be as extensive as the pantie collection, but they’re worth it.  And so am I, lol!

Barb Wire
      Lady

I always wanted to participate in a wet T-shirt contest. Do you still have your boat?

Barbie :B

Stevie Steiner
        Managing Ambassador

Sadly no boat anymore Barb.

But I do have a garden hose that would work…😄

Barb Wire
          Lady

How about a couple of water guns?

Anonymous

I wear my “figure enhancements”and do not usually wear panties.The shapewear is usually enough and I’d love to wear a sundress just haven’t had the nerve to shave my legs…yet.Dressing at home isn’t enough for me anymore,I love going out so usually jeans and a top.

Stevie Steiner
        Managing Ambassador

MeganLynn I hope one day you do get around to shaving your legs and having a dress brush against them.  Its a wonderful feeling!

Anonymous

I’ve worn dresses before,but with pantyhose etc.This time of the year I wear shorts everyday so it would be odd with no hair.Maybe one day…

I for one am going to try it!!!!! I think the whole bikini though. I was looking the other day and there are very beautiful vibrant colors. I also grew up on a lake and envied the girls in their suits. Great idea Stevie

Stevie Steiner
        Managing Ambassador

Maive, you are right on, it’s the vibrant colors that just POP out at you, as well as the wonderfully feminine styles.  It seems a waste to use them only for swimming or sun tanning.

Anonymous
      Lady

I enjoy wearing bikini bottoms in the summer. I routinely wear them with a very thin tank cutting grass. Today I had on a red bikini bottom from Old Navy and a bralette from
      Parade while cleaning my cabin. Old Navy has inexpensive swimwear at times.

Hi Stevie girlfriend well there is a bit much of this girl for a bikini top or bottom ha ha .. But its allready been the sundress with PANTIES ha ha time for the summer fun ..

Hugs Stephanie

I usually start the day in the convenience of my bikini and go out and check the weather and a few things around the farm on these summer days.  Then, after breakfast I change into my real work clothes  (bra, panty, tights, jeans, tee shirt, jean shirt, work boots, hat, and gloves) and begin the jobs of the day.  I just wear what works for me and is able to stand up to the daily farm abuse (I’m a lumberjack).   I’d probably wear the bikini longer if I didn’t have to get some tough jobs done each day without needing a box of band-aids.

Thanks Stevie for this fun topic.   Marg

Bought my first sundress last week. What took me so long? Been buying dresses forever too. It’s  all I want to wear this summer around the house! Already had panties to match.

Revel
      Baroness

Stevie,

That’s a clever topic that you started to get our attention. Bikini bottoms or bathing suit bottoms, eh? A good suggestion when it’s hot to stay cool, but also look hot! I love it! I think I may try them soon…

Enjoy the summer.

Rev

Stevie Steiner
        Managing Ambassador

You must Rev.  They can be soooooo colourful and, obviously, summery.  😊

Anonymous

I recently bought a pair of Nike swim shorts that have a bikini in them. Super comfortable only 3 inch ling so your legs are fully exposed. I love them. I laid out with them and the tan lines came out very nice.

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Stevie that sounds wonderful! I have been wearing short shorts, and booty shorts ( only inside the house) with a longer t shirt for the summer. I’ll have to give bikini bottoms a try next!
      I have fantasized about cutting the lawn in them, but I don’t think my neighbors would be too happy if I actually did that! 😆

💕Lara

Coincidence that this thread came up – stopped by a certain big box store earlier and they have all their swimwear on clearance, so I picked up a nice pair of multicolor bikini bottoms.

I agree – they’re great for lounging around and watching television!

Thank you for the clarification Stevie, I thought we were about to need a mass intervention. Bikini bottoms are different and fun with so many variations.

Olivia

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Celeste, sometimes just a thin sun dress and a nice breeze makes for a perfect summer day.  🙂

Stevie

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Lol, had to

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

🤣

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Right? Lol

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?