Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I have been cross-dressing for a few years; in the privacy of my own home only.  My wife doesn’t know and wouldn’t understand.  I love wearing a bra, panties and tights.  I don’t know exactly what to do next; other than to brave it and type the above here…

So… hi!

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Jackie,

I’m in a similar situation. Although for a little over a year I have been introducing a few somewhat girly articles of clothes around the house in front of my wife. ( I got the idea from one of the lovely girls here.) My wife  has actually come to like me in my little shorts in the summer and even come to like the leggings I now wear in cooler weather. I usually wear a long t shirt with either, so the look is under stated, and I’m not showing too much. Based on her reactions, I am planning to come out to her soon. I’m going to reveal things slowly afterwards as well. I don’t think it would be a good idea to just show up in front of her fully dressed.

Maybe something like that can work for you. (?)

You are very likely to get some  good advice from more of the girls. I hope you can find something that helps you on your own journey!

Best of luck and Welcome!
      💕Lara

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Lara Muir.

Thank you Lara!  I’m looking forward to the journey, ups and downs…

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Danielle

welcome never feel afraid or nervous and certainly scared about how you feel ,you’ll wanted to be here with us all. Many here are in the same way and have in time learned that there’s nothing to be worry about. The girls here are wonderful in making one feel most comfortable and welcome. The support is always felt and help to better understand and deal with this amazing time. Chat with and with some make beautiful friendships . Your not alone and here express yourself with pride and confinance to explore further in this wonderful world. Happy to meet you and hope to see you around here soon.  Hugs!

Stephanie 🌹

I think many of us have been right where you are now. Yes, scared and uncertain what is next, what do I do, where do go. Well the best news I’d you are here at CDH!
      We are here to help any and all any way we can. We all have questions and answers. Here, like many of us, have found what we are looking for and need to encourage us.
      The best thing to do next is explore this site and visit others and read the many articles that are here.

Lisa Leigh

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Lisa Leigh.
      Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Jackie,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Thank you so much for the kind message!  I’m excited to learn… to share… to start.

Anonymous

Hiding can be harder than being forwarded with people after people know than there is nothing to hide. Like pandora box 📦 the secrets are in there kept a secret after you open the box you can never put them back in. I have been full time since I was 9 till now at 62 and I have been enjoying it. When you open up it also free you up. I was married for 15 years until she passed away. She used buy me dresses that she wanted me to wear and got her some dresses or I would make dresses for us. You just need to go slowly one step at a time. Test your ground with what you feel safe. Each one of us are at different stages and we need to know what we want and welcome to the site

Makes a lot of sense.  And yes…. One step at a time.  For the moment/minute, I’m enjoying communicating with so many other girls.

Hi Jackie, and welcome. I think you are doing this the right way by taking ‘baby steps’. It is not easy when you must keep your desire to explore your feminine side from others. In fact, having to dress in secret seems to be one of the most prevalent concerns in the crossdressing community (followed by the fear of ‘not passing’ in public). Unfortunately, there is no a universal solution to this problem, and full disclosure to your loved ones can go either way, good or bad. I have seen marriages broken and marriages strengthened by a crossdresser’s revelation. The only suggestion I can give you is since you are already taking small measured steps, you might want to ‘test the water’ with your spouse with little ‘suggestions’ or ‘comments’ and see what her reaction might be. Another idea (one that worked for me) is to reveal yourself to a trusted friend or relative who might be able to act as an advocate with your wife. I did it with my sister (who is also my wife’s closest friend) and it worked out better than I could have imagined. I look forward to hearing how you are progressing in your journey. Hugs, Paulette

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

Welcome to the group Jackie!

Hi Jackie, scared, yes most ladies have been scared, but over time, they hsve fiund a way to dress. At home, or socially. Telling your wife may not be easy, but talking with her, giving her time to take in what your saying.
      Your the same person. She is the same oerson. Time love trust.
      Best Wishes
      Jane

Hi Jackie.  Welcome to CDH. I hope that some day you are able to tell your wife. Women are very caring, nurturing and loving so hopefully she can see that you are still the person she married just that you like panties and dresses.  Before I told mine I ordered her some panties and added in 1 boy short in my size and her size to have matching panties. When they came I made a joke of the one in my size and she asked me to wear it then gave me some more panties to wear for her.  I told her the truth the very next day.

Hugs

Susan

Welcome to the CDH Jackie!

Hi Jackie nice to meet you and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. Girl as a new sister and family member here you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  There is such a wealth of knowledge here to access and learn from so jump in girl when you are comfortable with us .. So many ladies telling there stories about there travels down there femme road in life .. We want to hear about the life and times of Jackie as she journeys down her girly road in life .. As for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and the best part girlfriend is we all are just a click away..  Heres some hope and well wishes to you for coming out to your wife some day and she accepts and supports you she has a lot to gain as a new girlfriend ..

Big hugs Girlfriend

Stephanie Bass

Hi Jackie,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Jackie and welcome to CDH! You will find so much support and advice here, it truly is a girls safe haven. We were all scared at some point, and many, including me, still are to some degree. But talking about it with others like you makes it easier. Good luck with your wife and whatever you do, go slow.

Brianna Kay

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Jackie,

Welcome, it is lovely to meet you. I understand that you are scared in taking this step but you have shown great courage to come forward and look for friendship and support.

There is lots of help here and I hope you make lots of new friends. I am always happy to keep in touch, please feel free to message me.

Tara.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH Jackie.

Hugs, Liara

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?