Viewing 19 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Petuli oil, lavender, Nino Ricci, Givency…all of them when they breeze by me on warmth of a lovely GG get me wanting to dress ASAP
      And you girls?

Before covid, some of the girls at work would fair perfume.  It wasn’t like overwhelming, but if you tail them or they walk in the opposite direction you can grab a whiff.

I can’t tell what perfume they are wearing, but some of them are very pleasant and very feminine, with very nice subtle floral notes.

The smell of a standard L’Oreal lipstick.  Even if I wasn’t ‘feeling femme’ before, it will always trigger a full on desire to dress for me!

Now you have me wondering what they put in there to achieve this effect…….and what else it may be making me do 😜

Marcellette

Anonymous

The smell of make up, especially foundation.

Chelly

Anonymous

Hello….

The smell of perfume, make up or hairspray screams at me….

” Grace, time to get ready”‘!!!!!

Huggs x

Rachel M
      Lady

I don’t remember the brand, I would say the smell of lipstick is the number one scent,  and the second is the scent of new femme clothing from the stores that make me think femme.

Rachel M

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

*sniff, sniff*

Ahhh, the smell of lavender or roses; and the scent of Alfred Sung or Calvin Kleins’ Escape permeates the air.  My nostrils get a whiff of that stuff and as Shania says – Man, I feel like a woman!   Those wonderful olfactory senses just hit the “on” button. 😁

Anonymous

The scent of any kind of flowers are a female aphrodisiac to me.

Kathleen xxxxx

Christy
      Lady

Flowerbomb perfume! But of course, certain lipstick brands, and other makeup.

Anonymous

also hair spray and perm solution….mommy was a hairdresser, what can I say?

Anonymous

oh, and the curious smeel of latex in an 18 hour girdle…

Anonymous

Nothing smells sexy then favorite perfume and the smell of giving off estrogen smell

Donna

Occasionally I will give myself a spray of my wife’s perfume before heading off to work in male mode…surprisingly more women comment on how much they like my jewellery rather than my scent…interesting? Are they not game to ask?

For me it’s  cumber and  melon  and  back along  time  a spirit  of perfume in your  hair  when  you  get out  of  the  shower

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

I love the smell of lipstick.

Question for you ladies about perfume as I have not dabbled much in the area. What is a beautiful smelling perfume that doesn’t linger past a day?

Liara

Anonymous
      Lady

Most any kind of perfume will get my attention. When I dress I always use Secret Powder Fresh deodorant…. love the scent.

Kathleen
      Duchess

Argon oil and of course roses

Marie Law
      Lady

YSL Opium……Heaven

Anonymous

Here’s something I haven’t thought of in awhile. Few charity shops here in Ottawa still allow change rooms during Covid but Cherie and I love The Mission Thrift store. One because they allow two people in the family room. Th other thing I forgot is that sometimes when you try on a dress or nightie the scent of the previous owner or lady who tried it on last is still on the garment.
      um Oooooo…..

Rose Water.

I picked up a gift set of mist and body wash from Bath & Body and it is a lovely light scent.

Alanna

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?