Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Oy!

I’ve been SOOO busy the last several weeks.  Ugh.  School is back in session.

the students are great, and it is so nice seeing them again.  They are SOOOO stressed and distracted!!!  For good reason, I guess.  Big cloud of uncertainty hanging over every day of class.  Lots of kids not handling the pressure well.

I am making sure I’m meeting them where they are, emotionally, and bringing them along.  Modifying instruction and my schedule of curricular materials to accommodate their new speed.  They can’t handle too much too quickly anymore.

Gotta slow it down sometimes, give them another chance to understand the concept rather than making them take a bad test grade.

Showing some understanding, and some fun inspirational dance music doesn’t hurt either!!

Thankfully, there is bourbon, beer, tacos, and doughnuts for us teachers to get us through the teaching and extensive planning this year.

I just hope I get a chance to wear a dress in public again before the snow flies!!!  I don’t have any free time anymore!

it’s good to catch up with you ladies in the evenings, though.  Be well my lovelies!!

🥰🦵🏼👍🍺🎶💃🏻💄💋🥃

Anonymous

Keep the faith Philma….the kids here in the U.K. have suffered due to this virus and are pretty confused too…..I hope Philma is flying before the snow does….and your teachers ” diet” sounds well worth a look!!!!…big huggs across the pond, Grace xx

Anonymous

Hi Philma my sisters daughter is an English teacher, and she says exactly the same thing to the issues that you have encountered in her kids in clas too.
      Nice to encounter a teacher that speaks about it.
      Teachers seem to get a bad press in the UK, but no one seems to understand the true amount of work and effort they put into the system, often with little acknowledgement.
      So “Thank you.” and I hope many more on here will too.
      Ps loving the refreshments.
      LOL Amanda X

Hi Philma,

You teachers don’t get enough credit for what you do for our Kids.

Thank you so much.

I hope you get some time to be you sweetie.

Thank you for thinking about the kids emotions as it has affected us all

Hugs Patty

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Philma…………..Thank You for all you do…………hope you get some girl time…………………dressed pretty………..go out for some drinks and say “Fill my beer stein!!!”    (Giggles!!!)   …………….Hugs…………….karley

Thanks!!!  I will certainly be filling my Bierstein!!! 🤣🍺🥰💃🏻🍻🎶💄💋

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?