• This topic has 12 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi everyone!

I’m somewhat new to the scene, although I’ve been dressing in private for a long time.

Does anyone know of any crossdresser groups in SE England (Sussex, Surrey, Kent, London) where I could meet other crossdressers for chat and company?

Thank you!

Nigella

X

Sammatha
      Lady

Hi nigella

Welcome to cdh. You sound just like my story. Anyway go to search engine under social section and this will give you lical gfs in your area.

Message me ifcyou like as i am in belfast.

Samantha x

Thank you Samantha!

Nigella

X

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Nigella,  welcome and happy that you have joined our Sisterhood. This is truly a beautiful place meeting new people and making friends along the way . Since being here I’ve noticed different levels of dressing. Like myself I’m just new to this and learning and understanding who I am. You dear have been there and experienced and I’m sure your expertise and warm advice would be greatly asked by these lovely ladies . love to hook up but I’m half a world away but I’m sure you’ll find girls right there at home. Here at Cdh we’re everywhere and that’s what makes this a special place .
      Stephanie 🌹

Welcome

Hi Nigella,

Welcome for further north, nice to see another UK girl on the site, look forward to seeing you around.

Jessica x.

Hi Nigella,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Vikki Ann
      Lady

Hi Nigella, I don’t know of any in that part of UK..but I am not far away in the south West ,I am new to this site also ,so maybe we can help/support one another …. Claire….x

Samantha Joan
      Hostess

Welcome Nigella!

I am from SE London and new to this community. Been dressing for 30 years but have only really come out in the last 3. Glad to know I’m not alone in this part of the world!

Samantha x x

Hi Nigella!

Welcome to CDH !

Hugs

Autumn

Welcome Nigella!

Anonymous

So glad there are people like myself on here love krissy (Brighton) xx

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH Nigella 💕🦋

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?