• This topic has 4 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

This week i bought a white padded wirefree seamless bra. It’s so comfort!

View post on imgur.com

Do you have seamless bras? And what do you think about it?

Anonymous

I recently got a pink one and i love it. It feels so confortable almost like your not wearing anything

Hi Marie Claire!  I have 3 seamless bra and they fit very well. I have a few wired undercups and they don’t dig into my underarm area like a lot of women complain about.   I have issues with shoulder straps being too short. However, I order longer straps from Aliexpress…..cheap, well made and come in matching colors…also can get back expanders there too…free shipping…no duty.

Take care dear….anything new and exciting with you??

Lady Veronica

Anonymous

Hi Marie,

I have a couple of seamless bras that I really enjoy wearing.   They are comfortable and lay flat under my everyday clothes.

Anonymous

Well, if I could pick just one type of bra as my favorite and most comfortable, it be the seamless cup wireless. Since I do have breasts, that type of bra gives me the support I need and the comfort I want.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?