Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello you wonderful ladies,

Took the advice I received on getting a set of triangle forms a c cup. And first of all I want to say thank you all for that advice they are amazing went with vollence on Amazon not super expensive but seem to be great quality. I can’t wait to have a day with them. Just had a few minutes before I had to head to work to try them out.

What I’m interested in now is information on how to properly adjust them to get them to look right and if anyone has links to videos or anything on hiding the edges of I want to wear something a little for flattering

Love you all

Tonya

Tonya

When you say adjust them to look right are you asking about attaching them to your chest or are you wearing a bra?

Alanna

A little of both. They look good in the bra I have when under a t-shirt but I’m worried about anything that will show a little cleavage would make it obvious they are forms and my key goal is to be as passable as I can.  And with summer moving in quickly I want to be able to wear dresses and other cute tops that will show the girls a little and since these are the first (we’ll second my first pair were to small I feel..) pair that I will be wearing out.. I want to get any information on looking good with them that I can.

First if you have pectoral muscle you may have difficulty attaching them to your chest. If the muscle tissue is small and the forms have a concave then you can tape top, right side, left side leave the bottom alone.  When you attach them put a bra on to support them while the body warms up and the tape sets.

If you are concerned about cleavage you can get a minimizing bra – or play around with cup size.

I love wearing a bra anyways so probably 90% of the time I will be doing just that. I plan on buying more cuter/ hotter ones in the near future… is there any diagram/ images of how your explaining taping them? My biggest worry is literally on my cleavage… I dint want to be stuck in t-shirts or high neck tops all summer I want to be able to wear tank tops spaghetti straps and the line as well as maybe pull off a bikini or swimsuit in general.

Hi Tonya,

If I understand you and please correct me if I am wrong you want to wear your forms in summer cloths like tank tops and swim suits but you don’t want show cleavage. Is that correct?

And if I follow this you feel the cleavage will show you are wearing forms.

Question are the forms makeup safe?

Alanna

I’m not 100% sure if they are make up safe. It’s not that I’m exactly worried about the cleavage. I wouldn’t mind it… but I’m more worried of it not looking right or being obvious that I’m wearing forms.

I would like to be able to show some cleavage of I could figure out how to do it and it lol natural on occasion but,  I just really want my breasts to look good and not just a lump of material that looks like one.. if that makes any sense…

I would not attempt to create cleavage with the forms you have.

If you go braless make sure all areas are covered. You don’t want the edges showing.

I would check your bra size. Are you wearing the correct bra size. Cup size and Band size.

If the forms are the proper size for your chest size and you are wearing the correct bra the forms should not be pushing together and being one mass.

Sorry I hope this helps in some way.

Honestly any information I can get is helpful. I’m not actively trying to create cleavage and the bras I have don’t have the forms bunched.  Honestly your giving me the type of information I’m looking for.  This is my first set and they feel wonderful I’m just learning all I can from anyone who has forms already. Since I’m new to this step. Eventually I would love to find a way to show nice cleavage but at the current step with these firms I’m just looking to learn how to make them look nice without spending an hour adjusting them lol I will rarely go braless but either way I want to make sure I know everything I can to look as natural as possible.

I would suggest pocket bras.

If you buy regular bras I would suggest unlined. I have found forms don’t sit well in padded bras.

Check out TheBreastFormStore they advertise on CDH and I think they have some videos.

If you have the proper forms for your chest and the proper bra you should not have to spend hours adjusting to make them look right.

Reach out if you think we can provide anymore help. We will have those girls looking amazing on you.

Thank you.  Saying hour was just a stretch I think when I wore them early this morning after work it took about 15 min to get them where I felt they were right. Tomorrow when I wear them my SO is going to help make sure everything looks 100% a lot of our is just getting used to how they feel and the positioning will come naturally over time. I hope to one day either get surgery or find another way to at least get a little more than I have currently natural. The firms are just my first step in becoming Tonya more often since I can look more the past even when wearing a looser shirt.

Anonymous
          Lady

Triangle forms aren’t really made for showing cleavage but for wearing in a bra that provides full of them. If you really want to show cleavage and you don’t have enough natural material then you will need a breast plate.

Anonymous

Ah, the elusive cleavage question. Many women are not comfortable showing off cleavage. That said, unless you have major man boobs, taping them into realistic cleavage will be uncomfortable.

A nice bra that will hold your forms in place while still allowing some natural movement should be quite fulfilling. No tape or adhesives, let the girls bounce a bit as you walk.

Eileen

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?