Tagged: ,

Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I have some really good black sneakers from Hush Puppies. I take an Womens Australian size 12 or US size 13 or Euro 43. I was hoping to have some white sneakers for the Australian summer.

I have found online again a website for shoes called Big on Shoes at http://www.bigonshoes.com.au. They had a range of sneakers that I thought were really good. A number of them were in my size.

I’m not sure if they ship outside Australia and New Zealand. However, they could be a great option for you if you’re looking for some new shoes.

Love and hugs, Stephanie 💖

Hi Stephanie,

Hope you find the white sneakers you’re searching for.  Hope the establishments you cited carry wider sizes as women’s feet run narrower.

Alice

Thanks for the link, Stephanie – I already have some white-ish trainers (I love them, and wear them a lot, so my next purchase will be some whitener…)

Sadly, the label rubbed off a long time ago, so I don’t know what brand they are – but I will hunt through my older purchases, as it’s probably nearly time for new ones.

I bought some purple Reeboks cheaply, but they’re slightly too narrow.

I can and have walked miles in the white ones. Phee-yooh!! Maybe some Odour Eaters would be a sensible addition to my upcoming order…

Love Laura

Hi Laura,

Amazon carries Reebok Princess joggers in a wide and WW size.

Alice

Anonymous

Look into my eyes..watch the swinging clock….look into my eyes..you are feeling sleepy…you are feeling drowsy…..

When I click my fingers…you will only buy high heels…..” Click ”

Haha….sorry, that’s my only help xx

O Grace…… I’m feeling sleepy…… I can’t see the clock though!!! 🤣🤣🤣
        Loudly snoring, Stephanie 😴💖

Race you across a muddy football pitch, Grace… 🤣🤣🤣

Anonymous

My wife disapproves of my recent selection of Nike running shoes.  They are men’s, btw.  But they are mostly white with a band of bright yellow/green around the heels, and ohmigosh, thin PINK highlights around the swoosh.  You’d think I came home prancing in sequined 4-inch pumps.

I’m sorry, but what passes for fashionable colors and designs on running shoes today is mostly horrendous and painful to the eye.

C’est la vie!

Hi Stephanie Thank you for your kind thoughts. I am currently looking for sneakers. I have to get off my fat a.. and do more walking. Its difficult for me because I do not find sneakers attractive. They just do not do it for me . When ever I start looking for new foot wear I always end up in the heel section. I know they are so impractical for taking long walks but they always attract my attention. Buying sneakers is like buying men’s clothes I find it boring and but also know if do not buy the right pair taking long walks will not be fun as it should be. It is wonderful you found a store that carries sneakers for people like us, who need wider widths and larger sizes but still look cute and help complete a outfit. Thank you for your post I know your info will be helpful for those who are in need of cute white sneakers that have that feminine look.

Stephanie

Thanks Stephanie!
        May you find the sneakers you’re looking for.
        Love and hugs, Stephanie 💖

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?