Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I won’t stay long – too many of you will be waltzing around in your new Christmas outfits and giving me present envy.

Happy Christmas to everybody on CDH. Stay safe, have a great time. Remember, a minute on the lips is a lifetime on the hips, so get stuck in!

Connie
      xxxx

Merry Christmas, Connie
      Hugs, Regine

Anonymous

Merry Christmas Connie xx

Merry Christmas connie to you and all the girls on here xx

Anonymous

To all my sisters here at CDH, Happy Christmas and a healthy and prosperous 2022, you girls have been my inspiration. Hugs Katie

Barb Wire
      Lady

Oh, sorry Connie. I just sent you a photo. I don’t mean to rub-it-in.

Thanks for the smile! Much needed after recent events.

Merry Christmas to you Connie and All of CDH!

Love, Barb 🙂

Anonymous

Hi Barb!  I can’t find your photo anywhere.  Am I just being dense?

Connie

xxx

Barb Wire
          Lady

I was just tugging on your nylons. I’m assuming a lot of us are drabby for our family today. However, I do have a Christmas snap on the public gallery for all you crazy and wonderful chicks!

xo Barb 🙂

Merry Christmas Connie and thankyou as all the ladies here deserve a big kiss for the Holidays i can only send them in a mass with santas sled so catch them as they go thru to all the lovleys here Past Present and future to be .

Stephanie

Rachel M
        Lady

Thanks Connie. Merry Christmas and a very happy new year to everyone. I received many wonderful gifts from family. I also bought a few for my femme-self as well, will waltz in them at the first opportunity. 🙂

Rachel M

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Happy Christmas Connie,

I hope you and your family are having a great day! And may all the girls here have Happy, or Merry Christmas depending which side of the pond you reside!

Love and hugs, Lara

Sylvia
      Lady

Merry Christmas Connie ,

And thanks again to all you Girls for being here.

Love Sylvia.

To everybody at CDH,Merry Christmas and have a simply wonderful New year,Hugs,Michelle.

Lacey Cyn
      Lady

Happy Holidays Connie! I hope you have a great holiday and you find all the love and acceptance you deserve.

Merry Christmas Connie!

Alice

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?